Is there a way to use internet explorer or some other browser on xbox 360?

Discus and support Is there a way to use internet explorer or some other browser on xbox 360? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My dad won't give the xbox one and I really wanna browse the internet for some reason on my TV, but I don't have a smart TV. Is there a way around... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Urmomsfavouritelol, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Is there a way to use internet explorer or some other browser on xbox 360?

My dad won't give the xbox one and I really wanna browse the internet for some reason on my TV, but I don't have a smart TV. Is there a way around this?

Honestly I don't know if this question is appropriate because of the amount of time the 360 was out of production but help would be nice. And yes I tried Google for an answer but that didn't help.

submitted by /u/Urmomsfavouritelol
    [link] [comments]

/u/Urmomsfavouritelol, Nov 27, 2022
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

Why is it Microsoft supporting Internet explore any more on Xbox 360 they did it for years to update it for years and now they stop doing it

you cannot get edge or chrome on the 360, the only browser on the 360 is internet explorer and that is it, it will work for some sites but most others it will not.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

I have a Xbox 360 browser don't work out dated is it safe to download a new upgrade

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are seeking a way to update your Xbox 360 Internet Explorer browser.

If there was an update for this app, it would be passed out automatically, however, the Xbox 360 Internet Explorer browser has not be updated in some time, and there is noway to force an update, nor is it recommend that you attempt to update it using outside
    means.

I'm sorry about any confusion or turmoil this might have caused.
  4. VibroPlex Win User

glitch

Are you using Internet Explorer? This error happens A LOT when using browsers other than Internet Explorer.
  5. VibroPlex Win User

Looks like you found a glitch in the system.

Are you using Internet Explorer, or some other web browser? That 'Looks like you found a glitch in the system' error happens much more often if you are using Chrome than if you use Firefox or Safari, and least often if you are using Internet Explorer. If
    it happens with Internet Explorer, then back up and try again.
  6. MadGameXP Win User

how do i download google chrome or google browser and get microsoft silver light on my xbox 360?

No only internet explorer is browser for xbox 360, however on xbox one they changed the browser to microsoft edge..
Thema:

Is there a way to use internet explorer or some other browser on xbox 360?

1. Is there a way to use internet explorer or some other browser on xbox 360? - Similar Threads - internet explorer browser

2. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  3. My new internet at home is 2.2 GB and my XBOX X will not allow me into online gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new internet at home is 2.2 GB and my XBOX X will not allow me into online gaming: Hi. Yesterday my internet was boosted from 1GB to 2.2GB. and now my Xbox will not allow me to play online. The message on screen says waiting for relay. I would add that ten minutes before city...
  4. When downloading games will disconnect the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    When downloading games will disconnect the internet: While downloading a game my Xbox disconnects it’s self from the internet an stops downloading what’s it’s downloading help plz 2c6a3716-a900-4d4d-b193-298d8e67b3b0
  5. Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?: I don't have home internet, and the data is getting miscalculated by my provider and I can't use all of the hotspot they say I have access to.(i.e. I download a 5Gb update, and it blows through...
  6. Why is my Xbox DL speed trash (6-10mbps) with hardwired gig internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox DL speed trash (6-10mbps) with hardwired gig internet.: I have 1GB hardwired internet to my Xbox and my DL speeds will not go over 10mbps. It starts at like 275 then drops to 6 and stays there. I’ve done everything I can think of and everything that...
  7. My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up: I know that my Xbox one is hacked. I need to know how to clear up this issue. I talk to someone at Microsoft tech support but was cut off twice. Can someone help me clear up my problem...
  8. Xbox unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox unable to connect to internet: I have a xbox 360 with me and I have been trying to connect to xbox live for past couple of months but have failed miserably. It is showing ICMP error each time I try and connect and have no clue...
  9. When I go to internet explorer it trys to load bing com but it doesn't load it says that it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I go to internet explorer it trys to load bing com but it doesn't load it says that it...: Please tell me how to change parental settings because it is in safe mode df9a0223-6f2f-4c21-b8e3-65a031fa2e50
  10. Hi my internet explorer on xbox 360 does not want to load anny websites

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi my internet explorer on xbox 360 does not want to load anny websites: Live account I can access everything like multiplayer gaming online but my internet explorer app keeps telling me that we cannot connect to the internet at the moment...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox 360 internet browser 2022