Is there a way to turn the capture function completely 9ff?

Discus and support Is there a way to turn the capture function completely 9ff? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As title says. I dont share screen captures or clips at all. I somehow keep taking them by accident, usually when wanting to press the button to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SPARTAN JEF 073, Mar 14, 2023.

1. Is there a way to turn the capture function completely 9ff?

As title says. I dont share screen captures or clips at all. I somehow keep taking them by accident, usually when wanting to press the button to the left of it. But then this annoying "show your friends" block comes up and was blocking the part of the bottom center of my screen, so i moved it, and now when it happens it completely blocks the map that shows nearby enemies in Halo Infinite bottom left. And it seems like it stays up for minutes. Can i use an xbox one controller with xbox series x?

Also, it seems the easiest place for ke to delete these would be in the xbox app, but it says i have no captures in the app, even though theres at least 20 of them

:)

SPARTAN JEF 073, Mar 14, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here. If you are having a hard time with the me gen controller regarding button placement. Then you can use an old gen controller with no problem at all.

Those controllers are still perfectly compatible
  3. DeadFall526 Win User

Xbox One Power Off With Controller

Is there away to turn off the vibration function completely ?
  4. FullHornet Win User

Titanfall Atlas headset - microphone not working?

Correction turn chat function on Kinect completely off.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Is there a way I can display my Xbox 360 in my laptop screen with an HDMI cable?

The vast majority of laptop HDMI connectors are output only, their function is to send the laptop's display to external display, such as monitor, TV or a projector. It only goes one way.

An external capture device can receive your Xbox output and display it in Windows, but there is a big downside to this method, latency. The capture device still has to process the image before sending it to the PC which in turn causes a slight delay.

Sure, you'll get your console displayed on your laptop this way, but it won't be anything like being connected it to a dedicated display.
  6. JukeBoxHero141 Win User

Use of the Kinect sensor?

I forgot to mention that you'll be able to turn the function off completely.
Thema:

1. Is there a way to turn the capture function completely 9ff? - Similar Threads - turn capture function

2. How to turn off party chat on tv without having headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to turn off party chat on tv without having headphones: How can i turn the sound from party chat from going to my tv when my headset disconnects, i dont want any audio besides the game going threw the tv and my headphones disconnect a lot...
  3. The music turns off when the game is running

in XBoX on Consoles
    The music turns off when the game is running: The music turns off when the game is running I don't think anyone would love listening to music or YouTube videos while playing a game, but recently when I opened the game, the sound...
  4. Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X: I recently played COD MW3 and ran into an issue where I turned my cross play off for Multiplayer via Xbox settings but when I re enabled cross play for Zombies, every time COD would start I would...
  5. My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox: My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox e667e29d-baa6-4e38-b72a-77fe31dd074f
  6. Disney app crashes when controller turns off

in XBoX on Windows
    Disney app crashes when controller turns off: The Disney app on my Xbox Series S crashes when the controller turns off if I am listening to audio through headphones wired to said controller. Example: I am watching Disney plus, listening...
  7. For some reason when I turn on my xbox, it says preparing console, and then takes me to the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    For some reason when I turn on my xbox, it says preparing console, and then takes me to the...: I already factory reset it(keep games and apps) , and reset the xbox. aba831c5-61c6-460d-81f6-487260017000
  8. How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar: I've been getting the error message on Xbox that my mic won't work until I allow Microsoft permissions, but I have turned on every permission told to, and I still cannot get my mic to work. My mic...
  9. All my captured Game Clips turned into screenshots

in XboX Insiders
    All my captured Game Clips turned into screenshots: Hi! I have an Xbox Series X… I love capturing a lot of video game clips from time to time and rewatch some awesome scenes from the games. I always record to internal storage only. No cloud or...
  10. Why does my mic in game capture only work after turning it on during a manual recording.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my mic in game capture only work after turning it on during a manual recording.: I've been using the XBOX game bar to capture video game clips of me and my friends. Usually it would only pick up audio from discord and from the game I play (rocket league). My own audio is not...