Is there a way to turn the capture function completely 9ff?

Discus and support Is there a way to turn the capture function completely 9ff? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As title says. I dont share screen captures or clips at all. I somehow keep taking them by accident, usually when wanting to press the button to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SPARTAN JEF 073, Mar 14, 2023.

  1. Is there a way to turn the capture function completely 9ff?


    As title says. I dont share screen captures or clips at all. I somehow keep taking them by accident, usually when wanting to press the button to the left of it. But then this annoying "show your friends" block comes up and was blocking the part of the bottom center of my screen, so i moved it, and now when it happens it completely blocks the map that shows nearby enemies in Halo Infinite bottom left. And it seems like it stays up for minutes. Can i use an xbox one controller with xbox series x?

    Also, it seems the easiest place for ke to delete these would be in the xbox app, but it says i have no captures in the app, even though theres at least 20 of them

    :)
     
    SPARTAN JEF 073, Mar 14, 2023
    #1
  2. DeniqL Win User

    Is there a way to turn the capture function completely 9ff?

    Hi, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here. If you are having a hard time with the me gen controller regarding button placement. Then you can use an old gen controller with no problem at all.

    Those controllers are still perfectly compatible
  3. DeadFall526 Win User

    Xbox One Power Off With Controller

    Is there away to turn off the vibration function completely ?
  4. FullHornet Win User

    Titanfall Atlas headset - microphone not working?

    Correction turn chat function on Kinect completely off.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

    Is there a way I can display my Xbox 360 in my laptop screen with an HDMI cable?

    The vast majority of laptop HDMI connectors are output only, their function is to send the laptop's display to external display, such as monitor, TV or a projector. It only goes one way.

    An external capture device can receive your Xbox output and display it in Windows, but there is a big downside to this method, latency. The capture device still has to process the image before sending it to the PC which in turn causes a slight delay.

    Sure, you'll get your console displayed on your laptop this way, but it won't be anything like being connected it to a dedicated display.
  6. JukeBoxHero141 Win User

    Use of the Kinect sensor?

    I forgot to mention that you'll be able to turn the function off completely.
Thema:

Is there a way to turn the capture function completely 9ff?

Loading...
  1. Is there a way to turn the capture function completely 9ff? - Similar Threads - turn capture function

  2. "Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    "Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.: I originally addressed this in an Alpha Skip-Ahead comment, but it didn't receive any attention. "Report a Problem" tickets have been filed, so hopefully u/neonepiphany might have some information...
  3. My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and...
  4. Should I be able to turn on auto sr on Xbox ally x for steam elden ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I be able to turn on auto sr on Xbox ally x for steam elden ring?: Pretty much title. It says that its unavailable for the app, is the current version only tied to certain games? submitted by /u/dantemp [link] [comments]
  5. Windows Insider promises to improve its quality; now it should be Xbox Insider's turn to...

    in XboX Insiders
    Windows Insider promises to improve its quality; now it should be Xbox Insider's turn to...: https://blogs.windows.com/windows-insider/2026/03/20/our-commitment-to-windows-quality/ Windows has already realized that continuing with its Insider program in the current way was unsustainable,...
  6. My Xbox Series S is not turning on!

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox Series S is not turning on!: I was not using it for few months and when I tried to turn it on to play something, it simply doesn’t turn on! The LED light of the power button flashes quickly, and nothing happens. It’s the...
  7. Console on when I turn on headset

    in XboX Insiders
    Console on when I turn on headset: hi, I am using the razer kaira pro headset. I’ve noticed that whenever I power on the headset to use it with my phone via Bluetooth or with my PC, it automatically turns on my Xbox console as...
  8. My TV/Xbox keeps turning a shaded green color? Brand new tv and Xbox X

    in XboX Insiders
    My TV/Xbox keeps turning a shaded green color? Brand new tv and Xbox X: My screen on my Xbox keeps turning a shade of green and I can’t figure out why; I switched to a new HDMI am using a brand new 4k TV with an Xbox I bought only a year ago; the only fix I’ve found...
  9. All my captured Game Clips turned into screenshots

    in XboX Insiders
    All my captured Game Clips turned into screenshots: Hi! I have an Xbox Series X… I love capturing a lot of video game clips from time to time and rewatch some awesome scenes from the games. I always record to internal storage only. No cloud or...
  10. Why does my mic in game capture only work after turning it on during a manual recording.

    in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my mic in game capture only work after turning it on during a manual recording.: I've been using the XBOX game bar to capture video game clips of me and my friends. Usually it would only pick up audio from discord and from the game I play (rocket league). My own audio is not...