Is there a way to transfer worlds from PS4 to Windows 10 on pc without buying realms.

Discus and support Is there a way to transfer worlds from PS4 to Windows 10 on pc without buying realms. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the PS4 Minecraft and I want to transfer my world from the PS4 to Windows 10 on my PC and I know that you can do it with realms but is there any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sebastien Munoz, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Is there a way to transfer worlds from PS4 to Windows 10 on pc without buying realms.

I have the PS4 Minecraft and I want to transfer my world from the PS4 to Windows 10 on my PC and I know that you can do it with realms but is there any other way I can do it.

:)

Sebastien Munoz, Nov 26, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Is there a way to transfer worlds from PS4 to Windows 10 on pc without buying realms.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Sebastien

Unfortunately nope, right now the only way is uploading the world to realms and then download it in your PC
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Ho perso i mondi acquistati su Minecraft !![Translation-I lost the worlds bought on Minecraft!!]

Hi JTV,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have a question on Minecraft worlds. Unfortunately, items from Windows 10 PC, Xbox, and Mobile do not transfer to PlayStation. The only way to transfer worlds form one device to another is with realms.
    Which is currently not available on the PS4 right now.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. JamesSchiaffino Win User

Transferring Minecraft: PS4 worlds to Minecraft: Windows 10

Hey! So the only current way to transfer worlds is to have a realms account.

1. Load up Windows 10 Edition, and load your world unto the realm.

2. Boot up the PS4 Edition and Download the Realm world!

Hope this helps!
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft Version Compatability

There is a way of transferring worlds from Mobile to Windows 10.

You will need to start a realm. 30 days free trial.

Upload the world from the mobile to the Realm. Sign in with the same account on the windows 10 version and you can download the world from there.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Transferring Minecraft: PS4 worlds to Minecraft: Windows 10

Right now, PS4 Bedrock Mincraft doesn't support Realms yet.

And Realms are the only way you can transfer your Worlds from one device family to another device family (in your case PS4 to Windows 10, or Switch or Xbox).

So in case PS4 Minecraft gets the necessary update to also support realms, you can either rent a Realm, or if it's a one time transfer you can start a free trial for a Realm.

Upload your PS4 world to the Realm after Realms become enabled, and then connect your Windows 10 device to the same Realm and download the world again.

Be aware that this "disconnects" the worlds, if you keep them locally on your devices. So changes you make on your Windows 10 device will not happen on your world stored on the Playstation 4.

If you want to keep the worlds "in sync" on both devices, you will have to pay rent for a Realm server, and store your world on the Realm server, and connect to that Realm with your devices.

Or you can keep the world on one device, and allow your other devices to connect to that world via Multiplayer. In that case the world is only available when the device is running Minecraft, of course.
Thema:

1. Is there a way to transfer worlds from PS4 to Windows 10 on pc without buying realms. - Similar Threads - transfer worlds PS4

2. How to transfer worlds between switch and pc with only mc acc no realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer worlds between switch and pc with only mc acc no realms: i just got mc for my computer but i was dissapointed when i loaded up bedrock to see none of my worlds from switch were on my pc. to clarify i have used my ms acc on switch. i would like to know...
  3. Want to transfer Minecraft worlds from phone to x-series consoles?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Want to transfer Minecraft worlds from phone to x-series consoles?: Want to transfer Minecraft worlds from phone to x-series consoles? 8259dcd2-0a67-4d76-b3bb-9260129f99be
  4. How to transfer my bedrock worlds from android to my pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer my bedrock worlds from android to my pc?: I got a new pc and i wanted to transfer worlds i had on my phone to the pc so that i can play them on there. Also if thats possible, can i convert a world from bedrock to java?...
  5. Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...: Me and a lot of other people are mad because of the fact that Microsoft won't let you transfer worlds between Minecraft and their trying to get a lot of Xbox users to buy the game, I have a little...
  6. How do I transfer worlds from my Xbox One S to my PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I transfer worlds from my Xbox One S to my PC?: I have the same versions of Minecraft on my Xbox One S and my PC . And I have Game Pass Ultimate. However, when I go to do any of the suggestions found on this website, none are working. I do...
  7. How to transfer Xbox 360 Minecraft worlds to Xbox One (Bedrock) via USB?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer Xbox 360 Minecraft worlds to Xbox One (Bedrock) via USB?: I have copied three minecraft worlds from my xbox 360 into my USB. The minecraft worlds are in .bin format and is found in a bunch nested folders. I now want to copy those worlds and paste it in...
  8. How can you transfer a minecraft preview world to the main game (there is no export button...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can you transfer a minecraft preview world to the main game (there is no export button...: Minecraft world transfer news to know how to move a minecraft preview world on Xbox series X to the main game because my world is stuck on there by accident There is so export button on the game...
  9. can i transfer my minecraft world to a different xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i transfer my minecraft world to a different xbox?: i recently played on my friend’s xbox series x and made a minecraft world on my account. can i bring my minecraft world back to my own xbox one? preferably without having to interact with my...
  10. i was wondering if it is possible to transfer a minecraft world from xbox series s to ps4...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i was wondering if it is possible to transfer a minecraft world from xbox series s to ps4...: i was wondering if it is possible to transfer a minecraft world from xbox series s to ps4 and would it require realms plus bf2920fb-2546-49c5-9dd4-2b13377da215