Is there a way to transfer my xbox live to a different microsoft account?

Discus and support Is there a way to transfer my xbox live to a different microsoft account? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son has been using my Microsoft account for his xbox live but I want to separate it out so I can put screen time limits on his xbox. Is this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JenniferLaForge, Aug 2, 2021.

1. Is there a way to transfer my xbox live to a different microsoft account?

My son has been using my Microsoft account for his xbox live but I want to separate it out so I can put screen time limits on his xbox. Is this possible? He has an Xbox One S. Thanks!

:)

JenniferLaForge, Aug 2, 2021
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

Unfortunately the advisor above did not seem to understand your question and is giving you some bad info. The Microsoft account and the Xbox account are forever tied together. If you wish to have things seperate, then one of you would have to start over with a new account. Nothing can be moved between accounts.
  3. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

About your doubts, yes it is possible for you to do this.

You will have to create an account for your child, for him to have his own GAMERTAG, and then you will add his account to your FAMILY GROUP and from that, you will be able to set screen times for him. You can check this information and instructions for doing this at the link below.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  4. SumOne1 Win User

Cancel Subscription

Yes is there a way i can transfer my Xbox live to a different account?
  5. VacantSouls Win User

Wrong Account

6. maxen Win User

i want to change accounts

Thema:

1. Is there a way to transfer my xbox live to a different microsoft account? - Similar Threads - transfer live different

2. Can my Xbox live account be transferred to a new Microsoft Account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can my Xbox live account be transferred to a new Microsoft Account?: I was recently locked out of my Microsoft account after some else gained access to it and fraudulently purchased items. My attempts to recover the account and verify that I am the owner have been...
  3. How can i transfer my offline account data to my xbox live account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i transfer my offline account data to my xbox live account?: So, it’s been a while that i have my offline account on my xbox 360, and today i just linked my xbox live account. The things is i dont have all of the achievements I had on the other account, so...
  4. Transfer Xbox Live account ownership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer Xbox Live account ownership: Hello, I’m want to use my Xbox live account again, however, when I first set it up it was linked to my mom’s Microsoft account. I want to transfer the Xbox account along with all the data,...
  5. How do I transfer save game data from the normal .sfs format to the xbox live pass save...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I transfer save game data from the normal .sfs format to the xbox live pass save...: How do I transfer save game data from the normal .sfs format to the xbox live pass save game data format I want to use my steam save game files on the xbox live pass but for some reason xbox...
  6. xbox live account transferred to email i actually use?

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live account transferred to email i actually use?: I have an Xbox account with an old email that I never use anymore. I also have an email I use for everything that has somehow gotten an Xbox account I have never signed into. (I have no idea how...
  7. My xbox live won't transfer to xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox live won't transfer to xbox 360 games: I'm on Xbox one and I can't play portal 2 multiplayer because is says I don't have xbox live, however I purchased xbox live on the xbox one, I'm also using the same account I purchased Xbox Live...
  8. How do I transfer data from a profile on the Xbox 360 storage to a new Xbox Live profile...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I transfer data from a profile on the Xbox 360 storage to a new Xbox Live profile...: So my dad gave me his profile long ago on my Xbox 360, and I've always been using it, however I finally made a personal Xbox Live account on my 360, but I want to transfer my dad's data to my...
  9. is it against the rules to give/transfer your xbox live account to someone else (ie:...

in XBoX Accessibility
    is it against the rules to give/transfer your xbox live account to someone else (ie:...: Is it against the rules to give/transfer your xbox live account to someone else? (ie: transfer ownership?) 50afb510-0aff-45b1-ad14-4ded3896afc6
  10. Transfer of xbox Live code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer of xbox Live code: I have an xbox live code that has been wrongly assigned to my Microsoft account rather than my son. This has never been used. How do I transfer this to the rightful owner ?...