Is there a way to transfer my sons gamertag and achievements to his email address now that...

Discus and support Is there a way to transfer my sons gamertag and achievements to his email address now that... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is there a way to transfer my sons gamertag and achievements to his email account now that he is older than 13 and can have his own email?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lcoolj34, Jan 19, 2023.

1. Lcoolj34
    Lcoolj34 Guest

Is there a way to transfer my sons gamertag and achievements to his email address now that...

Is there a way to transfer my sons gamertag and achievements to his email account now that he is older than 13 and can have his own email?

:)

Lcoolj34, Jan 19, 2023
  2. mo2s17 Win User

Help please-gamertag issue

Create a new Windows Live ID and transfer the gamertag you don't use to the new email address. Then transfer your son's gamertag to your wife's email address.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Is there a way to transfer my sons gamertag and achievements to his email address now that he is older than 13 and has his own email now?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but that's not possible. You can transfer an Xbox profile from one Microsoft account to another.
  4. brownski1 Win User

Help for son playing with friend on Minecraft

Hi, thanks for your reply.

When I click that link it asks me for an email address. Is this for my son's account or mine? Something I noticed on our xbox is that my two younger sons have gamertags but their email addresses are not connected to these, and I can't find a way to link the two without it trying to create a new gamertag for their emails.
  5. CF076 Win User

HELP WITH ACCOUNT

Ricardo,

Thank you. I have seen the area where I can change my email address and place another. So the 2 questions

1. The current email - my son has a ton of credits or gift cards or something… can that be transferred to the new email? Is there a way to transfer it to the new email. Or transfer his profile to the new email?

2. If I delete the email from what’s there. I can still use this email for regular email use.

The goal is that when my son signs on to his Xbox- it is not my email address and his own assigned email address for that box??

Does this make sense. Can you contact me or can I call you please?
  6. abrasiveJustin Win User

Why cant I transfer my Xbox account or change email?

SAME SITUATION

I created a XBOX LIVE account for my son over a decade ago. I used my work email address when I created the gamertag. Back then Microsoft's services were not lumped under one login (that didn't even exist). When Microsoft deployed their one login system they
    merged my son's Xbox Live account into my work Microsoft account.

Now my son is an adult. We need to transfer HIS Xbox Live gamertag to HIS Microsoft account.

This is idiotic.
Thema:

1. Is there a way to transfer my sons gamertag and achievements to his email address now that... - Similar Threads - transfer sons gamertag

2. How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's?: I added my son's gift card to my Microsoft account for the Xbox. It is not letting me transfer to his account, can anyone help me on how to do this please? 19670d29-854f-4ef9-8be4-14327a41525b
  3. My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the...: My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the xbox ultimate game pass subscription to the new xbox. Thanks. 7efe3e50-e73a-4500-92be-37f2fd992f6e
  4. Can I transfer vbucks from my Microsoft account to my sons Epic account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer vbucks from my Microsoft account to my sons Epic account?: I was trying to redeem my sons Fortnite V-bucks card he bought and somehow it got loaded onto my Microsoft account instead of his Epic Account, eventhough I was on the Epic website. Is there a way...
  5. Son used Nba2k24 digital code under my account and not his? Anyway to transfer the perks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Son used Nba2k24 digital code under my account and not his? Anyway to transfer the perks?: I bought my son the mamba edition of nba2k24 for Christmas. When entering the code he put it under my name and not his. The mamba edition comes with a lot of vc, myteam points, and other perks...
  6. How can I transfer my son's gaming profile off of my email into his own email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I transfer my son's gaming profile off of my email into his own email?: It seems ridiculous to say the only way to get my son's gaming profile off of my email is to create a whole new gaming profile with his own Microsoft account. My son constantly is locking my email...
  7. How to transfer my sons xbox account to his own microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to transfer my sons xbox account to his own microsoft account: My sons xbox account is under my microsoft account, as it was setup when he was young. He now wants to transfer this to his own account. I cannot believe the lack of foresight that nobody at...
  8. How do I transfer my gamertag to my son?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I transfer my gamertag to my son?: How do I transfer my gamertag to my son? When we first got the XBox we just used my email/profile because the kids didn't have email addresses or microsoft accounts yet. My son created his...
  9. Transfer my gamertag to my son

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer my gamertag to my son: Hello, My son used to play on our xBox with my account and the gamertag associated with it, but I would like to add a parental control and let him play with his account under some time...
  10. Transfer Gamertag and history to son (child accounts weren't available when he started playing)

in XBoX on Windows
    Transfer Gamertag and history to son (child accounts weren't available when he started playing): When we first set up this xbox gamertag, child accounts were not available and my son was not old enough to have his own email without lying on the setup. He has been using my account and is now...