Is there a way to Transfer Music on your Xbox 360 Hard Drive to USB Flash Drive or a Blank CD?

Discus and support Is there a way to Transfer Music on your Xbox 360 Hard Drive to USB Flash Drive or a Blank CD? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Xbox Community, today I just got a Used Good Condition Xbox 360 from Facebook Marketplace for $55. Just days ago when I was in my Storage Room, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DDT SDT, Jan 12, 2023.

1. DDT SDT
    DDT SDT Guest

Is there a way to Transfer Music on your Xbox 360 Hard Drive to USB Flash Drive or a Blank CD?

Hello Xbox Community, today I just got a Used Good Condition Xbox 360 from Facebook Marketplace for $55. Just days ago when I was in my Storage Room, I ran across that a saw my old Xbox 360 Original Hard Drive & I wonder what stuff that it had up there. So I took it out & waited 3-4 Days ago until the Xbox 360 S I purchased came or was coming today. When I got through during other stuff I decided to Disassembled the Original, Unscrewed the Security Screws, Took out the Hard Drive itself, and Put it in the Slim Hard Drive Case & saw Music, Demos, a Install Disc Game, and Old Game Saves.

I got Old Stuff & Music that I want to backup before cleaning, Is there a way to Transfer Music on your Xbox 360 Hard Drive to USB Flash Drive or a Blank CD?

:)

DDT SDT, Jan 12, 2023
  2. airmattdog Win User

USB Transference

If I'm reading this correctly, you can't transfer music from a USB drive to your consoles hard drive. The only way to get music onto the hard drive is to rip it from a CD.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

No, there is no way to transfer the music from an Xbox 360 to a USB or blank CD.
  4. DDT SDT Win User

Ok, Can I transfer them from one Hard Drive to another Hard Drive using the Xbox 360 Hard Drive Transfer Cable?
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

No, due to copyright issues. Your only option would be to rip the music from a CD to the Xbox 360.
  6. Miss Portia Win User

Status code: 04-8007005b4 I can no longer play music after the update.

Hi! Where are you playing music? In Zune or from the Media Player? Is the music located on the hard drive, CD, USB Flash Drive, or on your PC? What type of music files are you trying to play? :)
Thema:

1. Is there a way to Transfer Music on your Xbox 360 Hard Drive to USB Flash Drive or a Blank CD? - Similar Threads - Transfer Music 360

2. Music Transfer from Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Music Transfer from Xbox 360: I'm about to give away my old Xbox 360. I have ripped all of my music to it in case my CD'S got scratched. I need to transfer my music to a flash drive or some other type of device... I thought...
  3. XBOX 360 MUSIC TRANSFER NEED HELP FAST

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 MUSIC TRANSFER NEED HELP FAST: Hi , make 2 week i keep looking at getthing back my music from my old xbox 360 that i gave to my sister but i put 3 cd of music in it long time ago by extract cd.. NOW i need you help ,, how can i...
  4. Why can I not transfer music from Xbox 360 to Flash Drive?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I not transfer music from Xbox 360 to Flash Drive?: After several hours of searching I've discovered that I am unable to transfer the CD files that I ripped onto my Xbox 360 to my flash drive. I'd like to know the reason to not allow users to...
  5. Help. audio issue, music transfer, and dissapearing saved game info

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. audio issue, music transfer, and dissapearing saved game info: First off, music transfer- i have tried several times to research on how to transfer music to my 360 thats is on my phone, but everything i try ends in failure. Someone please tell me how to do...
  6. Music transfer to the Xbox One hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Music transfer to the Xbox One hard drive: Since my Xbox One is now backward compatible, is there anyway that I can Transfer all of my music cd's into Xbox One hard drive using the app, Groove? because I saw on youtube that you can rip...
  7. Cannot upload music library to new Xbox one X, says drive full after 20gb transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot upload music library to new Xbox one X, says drive full after 20gb transfer: I recently purchased my first xbox, a One X. My intention was to use it as a central media device for both music and games in my living room so I wouldn't have to connect my laptop to our TV....
  8. Transfer Music from 360 to One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer Music from 360 to One S: I have big question! Is there any way I can transfer the music I have on my XBox 360 onto my XBox One?! b3d0f55e-b548-460e-bcd8-8e416056b533
  9. Xbox 360 USB flash drive music transfer issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 USB flash drive music transfer issue: I & I'm sure lots of others have tried to transfer songs from their iTunes to their Xbox 360 hard drives via USB flash drive but with no luck what so ever. Then I find out the only way to transfer...
  10. Transfer Cable data issues finds only music

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer Cable data issues finds only music: EDIT: LOL scratch that. I may have found the problem. the new HD was in the 360 and old HD on the cable but when I switched it up (old HD on 360 new HD on cable) it read the data. perhaps that's...