Is there a way to transfer Minecraft worlds from my XBOX 360 profile to my new XBOX One Live ...

Discus and support Is there a way to transfer Minecraft worlds from my XBOX 360 profile to my new XBOX One Live ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a way to transfer Minecraft worlds from my XBOX 360 profile to my new XBOX One Live Profile? I had a profile (not a Live account) on the XBOX... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FlotoKidz, Feb 18, 2017.

1. FlotoKidz
    FlotoKidz Guest

Is there a way to transfer Minecraft worlds from my XBOX 360 profile to my new XBOX One Live ...

Is there a way to transfer Minecraft worlds from my XBOX 360 profile to my new XBOX One Live Profile? I had a profile (not a Live account) on the XBOX 360. My brother gave me his XBOX one and now I have a live account. Problem is I want the worlds I created
    on the old profile. Is there a way to get them from the old profile and move them to the XBOX One Live?

:)

FlotoKidz, Feb 18, 2017
  2. Xbox gamertag transfer help

So does that mean i cant transfer my 360 gamertag to my xbox one and keep my achievements and gamerscore from the 360 profile?

ShadowFantasy21, Feb 18, 2017
  3. Transferirng content between Xbox live profiles

Is it possible to transfer xbox live content like Minecraft and Battlefield 3 premium between two profiles on an xbox? I previously purchased content on a different xbox live profile and I recently moved everything onto a new xbox. But I cannot do a license
    transfer because the owner of the other profile (my cousin) uses his content on another xbox. Is there possibly any other way of transferring content between two xbox live accounts?

Moneymakerwil, Feb 18, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Nothing can be transferred between accounts. You would have to be able to join Live with the offline account and use that account.

Smwutches, Feb 18, 2017
  5. blckadr1980 Win User

Transferring old Minecraft saves from 360 to One

This may help if not , let me know

How do I transfer my saved worlds from Xbox 360 to Xbox One Edition?

You’ll need to ensure you have the latest update for Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition by starting the game while connected to Xbox Live. The most recent update contains a feature that allows you to upload one saved
    world at a time to a save transfer slot. You can then use the Xbox 360 save download feature on Minecraft: Xbox One Edition to download that world. You’ll need to make sure you download that save to your Xbox One before you can upload a new save using your
    Xbox 360. You can do this as often as you like, but you can only transfer one saved world at a time.

How do I transfer my saved worlds from Minecraft Xbox One Edition to Minecraft for Xbox One?

You’ll need to ensure you have the latest update to Minecraft by starting the game while connected to Xbox Live. Choose “Play” and navigate down to the bottom, here you will find a button called “Sync Old
    Worlds”. Select this button and choose the world you would like to transfer. You can do this as often as you like, but you can only transfer one world at a time.
  6. Arminator Win User

Minecraft

You can't transfer it from the memory stick.

Also, you will need to have the "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" game, not the "Minecraft" (without the "Xbox One Edition" in the name).

To transfer your world to the Minecraft Xbox One Edition, start your Xbox 360 Minecraft, and make sure you have the latest version of it installed by having the Xbox 360 connected online to Xbox Live.

The latest Xbox 360 version has a feature to transfer one world at a time to a transfer slot. Upload your world to that transfer slot, and then move to the Xbox One.

Start Minecraft Xbox One Edition. There you will have the option to import a transferred Xbox 360 game from the transfer slot.

Once the world is imported, you can repeat these steps for other worlds you have on the Xbox 360.

After you transferred all your worlds to the Xbox One Edition, you can start the "Bedrock Engine" Minecraft on the Xbox One, and again transfer your worlds from the Xbox One Edition.

If you don't have the Xbox One Edition, but only the Minecraft for Xbox One, please
    contact the official support.
  7. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Lost paid skins and worlds for minecraft

Hello @AprilFIRELADY!

It’s not possible to transfer a world directly from Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition to the new version of Minecraft for Xbox One. To do this, you will need to first transfer the world to Xbox One Edition and then to the new version of Minecraft.

You’ll need to ensure you have the latest update for Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition by starting the game while connected to Xbox Live. The most recent update contains a feature that allows you to upload one saved world at a time to a save transfer slot. You can then use the Xbox 360 save download feature on Minecraft: Xbox One Edition to download that world. You’ll need to make sure you download that save to your Xbox One before you can upload a new save using your Xbox 360. You can do this as often as you like, but you can only transfer one saved world at a time.

You’ll need to ensure you have the latest update to Minecraft by starting the game while connected to Xbox Live. Choose “Play” and navigate down to the bottom, here you will find a button called “Sync Old Worlds”. Select this button and choose the world you would like to transfer. You can do this as often as you like, but you can only transfer one world at a time.

For further information about this issue, we'd recommend checking Moving from Xbox 360 to Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S | Xbox Support article.
  8. AllAlexi Win User

Minecraft

Firstly, I can confirm that Minecraft for Xbox One is included in Xbox Game Pass. Minecraft is not yet a part of Game Pass for PC.

Although it is still possible to transfer data from Minecraft on Xbox 360 to Minecraft for Xbox One, it is not straight forward. The process requires you to go via Minecraft Xbox One Edition.

From Minecraft.net:

It’s not possible to transfer a world directly from Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition to the new version of Minecraft for Xbox One. To do this, you will need to first transfer the world to Xbox One Edition and then to the new version of Minecraft.

Please see more info' here:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360035131751-Transfer-Minecraft-worlds-on-Xbox-consoles-

Hope that helps :)
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Minecraft Transfer

You’ll need to ensure you have the latest update for Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition by starting the game while connected to Xbox Live. The most recent update contains a feature that allows you to upload one saved world at a time to a save transfer slot. You
    can then use the Xbox 360 save download feature on Minecraft: Xbox One Edition to download that world. You’ll need to make sure you download that save to your Xbox One before you can upload a new save using your Xbox 360. You can do this as often as you like,
    but you can only transfer one saved world at a time.

You’ll need to ensure you have the latest update to Minecraft by starting the game while connected to Xbox Live. Choose “Play” and navigate down to the bottom, here you will find a button called “Sync Old Worlds”. Select this button and choose the world
    you would like to transfer. You can do this as often as you like, but you can only transfer one world at a time.
Thema:

1. Is there a way to transfer Minecraft worlds from my XBOX 360 profile to my new XBOX One Live ... - Similar Threads - transfer Minecraft worlds

2. Want to transfer Minecraft worlds from phone to x-series consoles?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Want to transfer Minecraft worlds from phone to x-series consoles?: Want to transfer Minecraft worlds from phone to x-series consoles? 8259dcd2-0a67-4d76-b3bb-9260129f99be
  3. Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...: Me and a lot of other people are mad because of the fact that Microsoft won't let you transfer worlds between Minecraft and their trying to get a lot of Xbox users to buy the game, I have a little...
  4. How to transfer Xbox 360 Minecraft worlds to Xbox One (Bedrock) via USB?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer Xbox 360 Minecraft worlds to Xbox One (Bedrock) via USB?: I have copied three minecraft worlds from my xbox 360 into my USB. The minecraft worlds are in .bin format and is found in a bunch nested folders. I now want to copy those worlds and paste it in...
  5. How can you transfer a minecraft preview world to the main game (there is no export button...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can you transfer a minecraft preview world to the main game (there is no export button...: Minecraft world transfer news to know how to move a minecraft preview world on Xbox series X to the main game because my world is stuck on there by accident There is so export button on the game...
  6. can i transfer my minecraft world to a different xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i transfer my minecraft world to a different xbox?: i recently played on my friend’s xbox series x and made a minecraft world on my account. can i bring my minecraft world back to my own xbox one? preferably without having to interact with my...
  7. How do I transfer worlds from the Xbox version of Minecraft to the PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I transfer worlds from the Xbox version of Minecraft to the PC?: I have been trying to move a world on the Xbox version of Minecraft to the bedrock PC version. I believe I have the right steps down. I have a USB drive and I downloaded ADV file explorer off the...
  8. help w/ transferring Minecraft worlds between PS5 n Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help w/ transferring Minecraft worlds between PS5 n Switch: ok so i am having a difficult time transferring my Minecraft worlds between PS5 n Switch, I am signed into my Microsoft acct n I click on sync worlds from my Switch, nothing syncs, plz help. i...
  9. Will my Minecraft worlds transfer from xbox pc pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will my Minecraft worlds transfer from xbox pc pass?: My laptop came with a free month of Xbox game pass. I have made many minecraft worlds but my free month is soon running out. I do not want to have to keep renewing my game pass subscription as...
  10. Im looking to transfer my minecraft world from xbox to pc and when i go into my file...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im looking to transfer my minecraft world from xbox to pc and when i go into my file...: i'm using adv file explorer and there is no trace of my updated version of the game ed6029d2-7f6b-4d05-9959-af73877cd310