is there a way to transfer an account to another account?

Discus and support is there a way to transfer an account to another account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hi, i dont know if i can even do this but im trying to transfer my xbox credentials and user to another microsoft account. ive recently made the switch... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Keir Goodwin, May 28, 2023.

1. Keir Goodwin
    Keir Goodwin Guest

hi, i dont know if i can even do this but im trying to transfer my xbox credentials and user to another microsoft account. ive recently made the switch to pc and still want to play gamepass games however i dont have full access to the parent account my xbox account is under (my mam made it for me when i was 8, im 21 now, and has forgotten the password and doesnt have access to the email) is there any way to transfer account info ive got alot of games purchased, friends, achievements and such associated with this account and dont want to lose it all. any help would be greatly appreciated thank you.

:)

Keir Goodwin, May 28, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Nothing can be transferred between accounts.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Transferring Xbox 360 Games from Xbox One to another account

The license transfer tool is to transfer your licenses to another console in case you get a new console, not to transfer licenses between accounts. There is no way to transfer digital licenses to another account.
  4. Endgamez Win User

can i get my downloadable content back?

You can transfer licences from one Xbox to another, using the same account, but there's no way to transfer licences from one account to another.
  5. AJxbox Win User

Impact of deleting Xbox LIVE account

oh, and there is no way to transfer dlc, microsoft points, or content licenses from one account to another. in rare cases xbox support may transfer a subscription to another account.
  6. Omar_0001 Win User

xbox gold membership problems

No, there is no way that you can transfer a Gold membership that is redeemed on an account, to another account.
Thema:

1. is there a way to transfer an account to another account? - Similar Threads - transfer account another

2. How to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account: I've seen a few people in 2018 and 2020 ask questions around being able to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account. My son also has been working off my hotmail...
  3. Question about transferring minecraft to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about transferring minecraft to another account: Hope you all are having a great day! So in early 2022 i got Minecraft for Windows 10 (now its a bundle with java and bedrock) and i got a new Microsoft account mid 2022 and wanted to transfer...
  4. How do I transfer access to minecraft from one microsoft account to another?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I transfer access to minecraft from one microsoft account to another?: Hi I am trying to close one microsoft account but my minecraft is still linked to it and I would like to transfer it to another account is that possible I feel like I should at least be able to...
  5. Can I transfer purchase license from one account to another?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer purchase license from one account to another?: 4 years ago my dad bought a game (Sea of Thieves) for me because I was a minor. However, the game can only be downloaded using his account. Even though my game progress is saved under my Xbox...
  6. Unable to remove a kid from account to transfer to another family froup.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to remove a kid from account to transfer to another family froup.: I am unable to transfer a child account from my wifes account, to my account. It says child is unable to remove from the family and gives an error code. Also, unable to add her to my account...
  7. Transfer xbox profile to another microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer xbox profile to another microsoft account?: I created an Xbox profile on my microsoft account for my 8 year old son to use to plays games. He is 13 now and I want to transfer the xbox profile to his microsoft account so that he doesn't lose...
  8. 'Transferring' games and progress from one (email)account to another (email)account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    'Transferring' games and progress from one (email)account to another (email)account.: Hi, my son is playing XBox-games on my (dad) account. Now I/he want/s him to play under his own name/account (without losing the games/progress. Is that possible? I can't figure it out. Because...
  9. Is there a way to transfer all Xbox data to another email, my microsoft account has been...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to transfer all Xbox data to another email, my microsoft account has been...: Today there have been hundreds of sign-in attempts made to my microsoft account, i changed password and added a 2-factor authentication but i would like to close the account and move all of my...
  10. Changing linked Xbox account email or transferring data to another account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing linked Xbox account email or transferring data to another account?: Hi so my Xbox account is technically my parents, and I was just wondering if it was possible to change which email the Xbox account is linked to so I could change it to my email and remove them...