is there a way to talk to xbox support who can actually help me get into my account?

Discus and support is there a way to talk to xbox support who can actually help me get into my account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Decided to try out WZ2 but i couldnt log in cause i forgot my password and recently changed my phone number. i tried the recovery form which i can only... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by John Matthews1, Nov 18, 2022.

1. is there a way to talk to xbox support who can actually help me get into my account?

Decided to try out WZ2 but i couldnt log in cause i forgot my password and recently changed my phone number. i tried the recovery form which i can only use twice a day(****) so i made this account to get phone support! except it was utterly useless, so im locked out of an account that I have an active sub on and can't access any of my digital games and the phone support is useless. anything i can do?

:)

John Matthews1, Nov 18, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

is there a way to talk to xbox support who can actually help me get into my account?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this John

Sorry to hear that you lost the access to your account, when the recovery form is rejected these are the options available for you
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Also, you could try alternative methods to recover your account here:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Please note that no one here in the community forums and regular Microsoft Support is capable to send password reset links for security policies
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Sorry, the help is limited when you don’t have access to the account. And is more limited here in the forums. No one here can access to account information
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

They’re not useless. Are policies that need to be followed, and unfortunately modify account details are one of them
  5. ngocphi Win User

It's not it's a legal requirement

They can't just.hand over your account if you don't pass the pii requirements and those are set in stone

It.should .be info you should know As the owner of the account

Fyi more info field should always be used

Device Mac address used to.access your accounr should be used

Lpgining and filling out the form with a previously logged device helps

If you are failing it's because you arent getting core.info.right

And you aren't putting other info that would make up for any mistakes

Fyi there is a lot of info that the owner should know.that can be put into.the more info field And isn't asked on the fields use it

And they will never let you know where you made the mistake as that's.phishing ANd would give an phisher hints what to look for to steal an account
  6. John Matthews1 Win User

just wondering why phone support is designed to be useless
Thema:

1. is there a way to talk to xbox support who can actually help me get into my account? - Similar Threads - talk support actually

2. I need to talk with support about a refund that i did

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to talk with support about a refund that i did: The refund was approved 17/02/2024 but the money doesnt appear. I need help 19283eae-a0a0-4614-8c55-075198fdffdd
  3. Hi can I talk with xbox live support ?.I mean with real person . no email and robot chat....

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can I talk with xbox live support ?.I mean with real person . no email and robot chat....: I wanna to talk with xbox live support with real person no robot chat or email . I wanna real person. Steps ?? 4b36af77-3246-4432-9d90-898650bb266e
  4. How do I get into contact with Microsoft support? I mean actually talk to someone and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get into contact with Microsoft support? I mean actually talk to someone and...: Few months ago my Microsoft account had been hacked, the password and email were changed and I have no access to it. But, yesterday I realized it is still logged into my Microsoft store somehow....
  5. How Can i talk to support plz?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Can i talk to support plz?: I've been through the automated system MANY times trying to recover my account. I dont have the phone number associated with the account anymore. I've answered all the questions to the best of my...
  6. Why I can't talk with your support?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I can't talk with your support?: I've tried to enter for chat support, but I didn't found any way, only option were to chat with bot which asked me for my phone number, I don't wanted to be called, but I'm so angry for not...
  7. How do I get anyone of significance to talk to in Customer Support?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How do I get anyone of significance to talk to in Customer Support?: Hey! I'm being double charged for Ultimate for the last 3 months after getting Ultimate through All Access. I have a recording with customer support admitting that I'm being double charged by...
  8. Microsoft support talk to a person doesn't work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft support talk to a person doesn't work.: I've been trying for a couple weeks to get help from microsoft support, but whenever I get past the virtual agent, it will leave me waiting endlessly for a live chat, and when I try the 'call me...
  9. 2020 roll up update causes controllers to be locked out - no way to talk to Microsoft support

in XBoX on Consoles
    2020 roll up update causes controllers to be locked out - no way to talk to Microsoft support: Hi... I'm livid, the recent updates from jan/Feb finally got pushed to my console last week. Everything working fine prior to update. Post updates - controllers get locked out and behind...
  10. Need to talk to xbox support team member over the phone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to talk to xbox support team member over the phone.: Good Afternoon, I requested a repair order on my xbox last week and have yet to receive the shipping label in my email, The email I received states that 'A Microsoft delivery partner will email...