Is there a way to save my photos from Kinect Adventures on my Xbox 360 to my PC or Mac?
Discus and support Is there a way to save my photos from Kinect Adventures on my Xbox 360 to my PC or Mac? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a way to save my photos from Kinect Adventures on my Xbox 360 to my PC or Mac? I’ve been trying to transfer the “photo moments” from Kinect... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PIGSnAPRIL04, Apr 13, 2021.
Thema:
Is there a way to save my photos from Kinect Adventures on my Xbox 360 to my PC or Mac?
Loading...
-
Is there a way to save my photos from Kinect Adventures on my Xbox 360 to my PC or Mac? - Similar Threads - save photos Kinect
-
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working
in XboX InsidersXbox serie a X, Power save setting not working: My Xbox is enrolled in the Insider Beta channel. I’ve noticed that when I turn it off using the power button or by the shortcut from holding the button on the controller, the console no longer... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
How to solve "Game saves offline" on Pc (after playing on Xbox)?
in XboX InsidersHow to solve "Game saves offline" on Pc (after playing on Xbox)?: I've been playing KCD 2 on my xbox and usually I can continue on the PC but tonight I noticed that my game did say "Game saves offline" on the PC. On the PC, it is pretty clear to see when the... -
XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...
in XboX InsidersXBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Pravicy setting not saving no family settings
in XboX InsidersPravicy setting not saving no family settings: My pravicy setting wont save and i try to set me settings from custom to adult and it telling me theres a temporary service problem so i waited 1-3 weeks and it still says this ive been told its... -
HIW DO I SAVE MY XBOX PHOTOS
in XBoX on WindowsHIW DO I SAVE MY XBOX PHOTOS: I cant back them up and there going to get deleted if i dont 1295a3ac-e8eb-4437-af8c-d05f25288a69 -
Not able to save background Photo on MyHome
in XBoX on ConsolesNot able to save background Photo on MyHome: Since the recent update with my One I'm not able to save background pictures to my home any more and I just feels weird cause I'm used to seeing it when I sign in and now my background is just a...