Is there a way to save crosswords in Microsoft Word games?

Discus and support Is there a way to save crosswords in Microsoft Word games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It is very frustrating to have most of the puzzle done and for some reason it closes and its not saved. Or if you get it almost completed but need to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Margie Nelson, Sep 28, 2017.

  1. Is there a way to save crosswords in Microsoft Word games?


    It is very frustrating to have most of the puzzle done and for some reason it closes and its not saved. Or if you get it almost completed but need to leave. Please add that feature.

    :)
     
    Margie Nelson, Sep 28, 2017
    #1
  2. Word Games

    Ultimate Word Games

    Is there a crossword puzzle in German?

    If yes, how is the exact / detailed way for the change into the German.
     
    NightlySubset7, Sep 28, 2017
    #2
  3. Problem loading data

    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games crossword puzzle will not load
     
    SugarierArc658, Sep 28, 2017
    #3
  4. KarlFink1 Win User

    my crosswords games have not updated since Oct.2019

    game in question is: Microsoft Ultimate Word Games using windows 10 - specific game is crosswords
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

    Microsoft ultimate word games Crosswords

    Hello Gerhard,

    We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning the inability to launch Microsoft Crosswords in the German language.

    Are there any errors appearing when attempting launch in German, therefore letting you know a message indicating why the language may not be appearing correctly?

    Perform a clean boot, this helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows 10. Here is the
    link on
    how to perform a clean boot.

    Try this and let us know the results.

    Best wishes!
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

    no new crossword puzzles - the last ones on my screen are dated 2017 & 2018 -

    Hi KarlFink1,

    Are you referring to Crosswords on Microsoft Ultimate Word Games? Check in the Microsoft Store for any

    updates
    to the game but as far as I know the crosswords should update and new ones should cycle in as long as you are connected to the internet and Xbox Live. New maps or crossword puzzles for 2019 should be released soon.

    I recommend also going over to the specific community sites for this game so that you can get feedback from other players:

    I hope this helps!
  7. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

    Wordament and Crossword in Microsoft Ultimate Word Games.

    Hiya Pearl,

    Thank you for contacting Forum support.

    Sorry to hear there is an issue with installing and launching UWG.

    Try checking out this link to "Repair" a game on windows 10.
    How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10


    Check out this link for more information on:
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games FAQ


    If the issue continues, then I suggest you to run the app
    troubleshooter
    :

    1. Press Windows Key+X.
    2. Click Control Panel.
    3. Select Troubleshooting.
    4. On the left pane, click on
      View All.
    5. Click on
      Windows Store app
      to run the troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.

    Also, please try: to perform a
    clean
    boot
    , this helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows 10.

    Hope this helps
  8. XBF Diego M Win User

    crossword puzzles in Microsoft ultimate word games

    Hi Dennis,

    Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

    Is there a limited amount of puzzles you can complete or different difficulties? Do new puzzles release or you just can't access all of the available puzzles?

    I think this question would be better answered by the Ultimate Word games community as other players will have more knowledge about the puzzles in-game.

    • https://community.microsoftcasualgames.com/games/microsoft-ultimate-word-games/
    • https://www.facebook.com/MicrosoftUltimateWordGames/community/

    I hope you can find the answer you're looking for!
Thema:

Is there a way to save crosswords in Microsoft Word games?

Loading...
  1. Is there a way to save crosswords in Microsoft Word games? - Similar Threads - save crosswords Microsoft

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working: My Xbox is enrolled in the Insider Beta channel. I’ve noticed that when I turn it off using the power button or by the shortcut from holding the button on the controller, the console no longer...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. How to solve "Game saves offline" on Pc (after playing on Xbox)?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to solve "Game saves offline" on Pc (after playing on Xbox)?: I've been playing KCD 2 on my xbox and usually I can continue on the PC but tonight I noticed that my game did say "Game saves offline" on the PC. On the PC, it is pretty clear to see when the...
  7. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  8. Pravicy setting not saving no family settings

    in XboX Insiders
    Pravicy setting not saving no family settings: My pravicy setting wont save and i try to set me settings from custom to adult and it telling me theres a temporary service problem so i waited 1-3 weeks and it still says this ive been told its...
  9. Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x: Is anyone else having the same issue as me but none of my xbox 360 games are saving submitted by /u/Dry-Philosophy-3052 [link] [comments]
  10. Internal storage not letting me start new save on silent hill homecoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Internal storage not letting me start new save on silent hill homecoming: Storage doesn’t even show up when in the game only the could storage shows up and when I click that it puts me back in the game and changes nothing. So I can’t save the game. I power cycled,...