Is there a way to request for original Xbox games for newer Xbox’s

Discus and support Is there a way to request for original Xbox games for newer Xbox’s in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just wanted to know if there’s was a way to request for original Xbox games to play on the newer consoles d11d203e-f230-4fbd-8e01-6adc5c206044 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NigelKeyes, Jan 20, 2022.

  1. NigelKeyes
    NigelKeyes Guest

    Is there a way to request for original Xbox games for newer Xbox’s


    Just wanted to know if there’s was a way to request for original Xbox games to play on the newer consoles

    :)
     
    NigelKeyes, Jan 20, 2022
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    Is there a way to request for original Xbox games for newer Xbox’s

    No as bc program has ended after the 20th anniversary event

    You will have to wait for games with gold or cokkectuibs or reboots
  3. Jesse E' Win User

    Is there a way to request for original Xbox games for newer Xbox’s

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    No, there isn't a way to do that.
  4. Listed mia 510 Win User

    original xbox games on xbox 360

    even if it is not a bootleg, not all original xbox games work on the newer consoles
  5. Gamer Nostalgia Win User

    Games for Gold: Dead Island is free on 1 FEB

    24hrs, have a friend request for that comment!

    Back on topic, will it be the original Dead Island or the newer one? Have to ask, haven't played the newer one so that'd be awesome!
  6. HassanB Win User

    FIFA 13

    Hello,

    I'm assuming you have an original Xbox 360 model. If that's the case and you've already tried the solution steps listed
    here, then that means that your Xbox 360 is specifically having issues reading newer discs. The only way to correct this issue would be to
    request a repair for your console here.
Thema:

Is there a way to request for original Xbox games for newer Xbox’s

Loading...
  1. Is there a way to request for original Xbox games for newer Xbox’s - Similar Threads - request original games

  2. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  3. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  4. Regression: sent friend requests

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: sent friend requests: Yesterday I noticed somebody added me on xbox. I went to requests to see who, then I noticed all my sent requests was in the recieved list and I couldn't see the new friend request that'd been...
  5. I’m an Xbox Insider in Omega. Can I request Alpha Skip-Ahead access? Xbox Support told me...

    in XboX Insiders
    I’m an Xbox Insider in Omega. Can I request Alpha Skip-Ahead access? Xbox Support told me...: : Can I request access to Alpha Skip-Ahead submitted by /u/xomar12 [link] [comments]
  6. Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.

    in XboX Insiders
    Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.: I was trying to add a friend to my Xbox account and both the app and the web gave the same "try again in a bit. Something went wrong". I tried logging in and out, uninstalling and installing the...
  7. Feature Request: Xbox needs a "Platinum Trophy" equivalent for 100% completion

    in XboX Insiders
    Feature Request: Xbox needs a "Platinum Trophy" equivalent for 100% completion: The Problem: Right now, completing 100% of achievements in an Xbox game just adds to a flat, total Gamerscore number. Because of this, PlayStation dominates the game completion and "Trophy...
  8. Feature Request for Asha Sharma's team: Allow microphone recording in Xbox game clips

    in XboX Insiders
    Feature Request for Asha Sharma's team: Allow microphone recording in Xbox game clips: Dear Xbox Team and Asha Sharma, as an Xbox Insider, I really support the new direction of fixing the fundamentals for console players. I would highly appreciate it if you could add a feature to...
  9. How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update...

    in XboX Insiders
    How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update...: How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update preview? submitted by /u/redstarosniko [link] [comments]
  10. Requesting a refund for an accidental duplicate purchase also removed the copy I originally...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Requesting a refund for an accidental duplicate purchase also removed the copy I originally...: Hello all o/ I recently requested a refund on "Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edition Bundle" because I purchased it mistakenly, having already owned it. However, when the refund was approved, it...