Is there a way to request a game to be put on Gamepass?

Discus and support Is there a way to request a game to be put on Gamepass? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just started playing Life is Strange Season 2 and I love it! I finished episode one but noticed I need to purchase episodes 2-5. I wouldn’t mind... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gabriel2879, Jan 11, 2023.

1. Gabriel2879
    Gabriel2879 Guest

I just started playing Life is Strange Season 2 and I love it! I finished episode one but noticed I need to purchase episodes 2-5. I wouldn’t mind paying but after doing a little research I learned that the game was on Gamepass years ago, sadly I didn’t notice and it was removed. Is there a way that I can recommend great games to be put on Gamepass? I have so many suggestions and this is my first one! Hopefully after I know how to recommend, it can get added onto Gamepass again. Would love to have other people experience how great this game is.

:)

Gabriel2879, Jan 11, 2023
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Publishers are the ones who decide if they want their games on Game Pass so you'd need to reach out to the publisher, in this case, Square Enix:

https://support.eu.square-enix.com/
  3. DeniqL Win User

Hi Gabriel, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here. Unfortunately there is currently no feature for game suggestions for game pass :(
  4. [ A J ] Win User

Is there a way to request for a game to be added to Gamepass Ultimate?

Hi, JustinTime_7501! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

The best way to do this is to provide feedback via Xbox's Idea Hub at:

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a "PUP" (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. rennwerewolf Win User

Where does skyrim on game pass store it's saves?

is there any way I can get the saves back in the game? They came from the gamepass game and I want to put them back in
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Dragon ball xenoverse 2

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am a Microsoft Independent Advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

You can request a game to be added on Xbox Game Pass by visiting this link and then scroll down you'll see "Can I request games?"

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-faq
    That is totally incorrect, you cannot request games to be added to the Game Pass. It is totally up to publishers to add their products to the Xbox Game Pass catalogue. Xbox/Microsoft have no say in this matter.

Of course Microsoft/Xbox have a say in the matter. Either a publisher/dev approaches Microsoft & makes a deal to put their game on gamepass or Microsoft will approach a publisher/dev & make a deal to put their game on gamepass.Either way,gamepass is a service provided by Microsoft & they have to approve a game coming to gamepass so they certainly have a say in the matter.

Also the amount of people marking your posts as "helpful" is extremely suspicious.
Thema:

1. Is there a way to request a game to be put on Gamepass? - Similar Threads - request game put

2. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  3. Requested for Xbox Game Cloud: Riders Republic (Ubisoft)

in XboX Insiders
    Requested for Xbox Game Cloud: Riders Republic (Ubisoft): Requested for Xbox Game Cloud: Riders Republic (Ubisoft) submitted by /u/Otherwise-Judge-8364 [link] [comments]
  4. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  5. Game Request for Elder Scrolls Online.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Request for Elder Scrolls Online.: I’d like to request that Elder Scrolls Online be made available for PC play. I have purchased the ESO game on my console and would like for it to be available to play on my PC. I’d like to avoid...
  6. I requested a refund for a game and it says approved but I still haven't gotten my money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I requested a refund for a game and it says approved but I still haven't gotten my money back: The game was battlefront 2 f4a8c729-de28-41cb-a022-a541bb13bf22
  7. What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...: I request please add gta v and rdr 2 in xbox game pass app a1df3992-4a61-4c94-834e-e5ecc75c2c38
  8. When I go into cloud gaming it shows me ,, An error occurred while processing your request....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I go into cloud gaming it shows me ,, An error occurred while processing your request....: I can’t put a picture :/ 94e3fd58-4cdd-4853-8e26-e195b229f918
  9. Digital game refund request denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game refund request denied: I bought a digital game yesterday ABs requested a refund today but was declined as they say I played it so can’t get a refund. That’s bull, right? The site says it has to be less than 30 days ago...
  10. Can I request a PC version of a redeemed game after putting in the code?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I request a PC version of a redeemed game after putting in the code?: Please help!!! My best friend gifted me MW3 but, be forgot switched to PC and got the xb1 MW3 "Cross Gen" edition. Is it possible to undo the code or trade it in for the PC version??...