Is there a way to recover an old Xbox accounts email if you know you have the recovery...

Discus and support Is there a way to recover an old Xbox accounts email if you know you have the recovery... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Im trying to play gta with my friends bringing it back to the old days but I can’t remember my email to my account that has a ton of money on it that i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ITZ420BLAZEITXx, Feb 16, 2023.

1. Is there a way to recover an old Xbox accounts email if you know you have the recovery...

Im trying to play gta with my friends bringing it back to the old days but I can’t remember my email to my account that has a ton of money on it that i transferred from ps3. Is there any way to recover the email if I know I have the recover email set to one of my main emails?

Miss the days you could actually talk to someone from Microsoft.

:)

ITZ420BLAZEITXx, Feb 16, 2023
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

Is there a way to recover an old Xbox accounts email if you know you have the recovery email for it?

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

First I would like to set the expectations, all the process of recovering your password is 100% automatic, for security because Microsoft takes security and privacy very seriously.

That means that any agent or support of Microsoft can do more than what you cannot do to recover your password.

I will tell you how is the process to recover your account, you have to reset the password, and this can be done in two ways:

1. Through one of the identity verification options that you registered at the time of creating your account which can be by an alternative email or cell phone number.

2. By filling out the recovery form which will ask you for multiple details of your account in order to verify that you are the owner of the account.

I am sharing with you a link with tips on how to fill out the recovery form

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

You can do all the times you need it just with the limitation of 2 max per day.

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Can I still get into my old account that I lost the email?

Hi Alex!

For us to start an account recovery, it's required that we know exactly the correct email address of the account. Without it, we cannot start the account recovery and if we just try to guess it, we may not recover the correct account.

You may try to review your emails or email history if you could find traces of your old email address.

You could try to recover your account as well by entering your gamertag or phone number that might have been linked to your old account through this link https://account.live.com/username/recover
  4. Rostom L Win User

My microsoft account got hacked and I answer all of the questions on the recovery form but it still declines what should I do?

It's required that you know the whole email address itself. If it's a different email or account, you should be able to try the account recovery form on a different device or internet browser.

It's the only way you can try to recover your account by knowing the right email address and fill out the recovery form.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Recovering a completely lost account

Hello Alexis,

Being that you do not know any of the information on the account, there would be no way to recover the account. To recover an account you at least need to know the email on the account. Also the Xbox id of the last console it was on. If by chance you do
    know the email you can try the
    Account recovery form
    . You can try the recovery form as many times as you like, just think cant do it a lot in a day.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Brian Hoyt Win User

Recover Microsoft Account tied to gamertag?

That process wants password for old account which we don't have. The account doesn't have email attached to it any longer (hasn't been used in too long) and as a result doesn't have the items they want for account recovery. It is my fault for forgetting
    password I know but it seems no way to recover it.
Thema:

Is there a way to recover an old Xbox accounts email if you know you have the recovery...

1. Is there a way to recover an old Xbox accounts email if you know you have the recovery... - Similar Threads - recover old accounts

2. Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9): I need help recovering a lost account because I putted all my fallout 3 dlcs in that account and the dlc cd wont budge on my new account any help will do! submitted by /u/Ok-Sweet-6357 [link]...
  3. How can I recover an old and unused account? URGENT

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I recover an old and unused account? URGENT: I have an outlook account just like this email but I forgot all login information. Please dont tell me that there is no way of recovering it. I see I still have my old number linked to the...
  4. How can i recover old account info? I am being charged and don't even use that old account!...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i recover old account info? I am being charged and don't even use that old account!...: how do i recover an old account if i don't have info? I am still being charged every month and don't even use 2f03c363-473f-46fd-b85f-ed853c94ddc5
  5. need help recovering an old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    need help recovering an old account: so I had a old xbox account that was attached to my moms work email and microsoft has stopped accepting work emails for account and when I try to sign into it it says the account doesn’t exist so...
  6. i cannot Recover my Old account and now that other platform such as Bungie PS5, i want to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cannot Recover my Old account and now that other platform such as Bungie PS5, i want to...: ive tried all emails that i ahve to try log and also by resetting my password through every email possible.. all i need to do is know whats my email attached to this username "MakKauHijauN". i beg...
  7. Can I recover an old account by proving my identity

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I recover an old account by proving my identity: A long time ago I made an account with a made up email, and I spent many hours playing on that one, and one day I deleted my account by mistake. I have since forgotten the password as well as the...
  8. Recovering an old account I don't have all of the info for

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering an old account I don't have all of the info for: I used my mothers xbox live account since I was a child and didn't really think about asking for the account info before she died and haven't been able to get back in for a few years and was...
  9. How do I recover my old Xbox account after I reset my xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover my old Xbox account after I reset my xbox one: Hi, I noticed my xbox disc games weren't loading up so I went to factory reset and chose the option to reset and keep my games and apps.and as I was going on with the process of resetting my xbox...
  10. How can I recover an old hotmail account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I recover an old hotmail account: Hey, I made a hotmail account over a decade ago that is connected to my EA account. This email is locked because I forgot the password and did not have access to the old phone number attached to...