Is there a way to modify or reduce xbox bumper en buttons noise?

Discus and support Is there a way to modify or reduce xbox bumper en buttons noise? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I love the xbox series x and its controller! But my neighbours not so much.. Is there a way to modify or reduce the button/ bumper noise? ive... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RT888_554, Mar 15, 2023.

1. RT888_554
    RT888_554 Guest

Hello,

I love the xbox series x and its controller! But my neighbours not so much.. Is there a way to modify or reduce the button/ bumper noise? ive searched online and they said elastic bands or metal buttons should help? is this true and what are your experiences? Help with this would be much appreciated. Cuz i dont wont to stop my gaming sessions because of this.

:)

RT888_554, Mar 15, 2023
  2. RT888_554 Win User

Sorry for my late reply.

I just saw your reply.

Yes the neighbours can hear the controller… they hear the buttons and the bumpers when I’m gaming. They’ve complained about the noise by the landlord… I live in a studio apartment
  3. Daft Badger Win User

I'm sorry,your neighbours can hear the bumpers on your controller??? Where do you all live,in a library?

In my 40 plus years of gaming i've never come across a console controller so loud that my neighbours can hear it.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello RT888_554, here in this community the procedures are more focused on gameplay issues on Xbox consoles and PC, as this is a question about something out of the ordinary, in this case it would be a change in equipment, try looking for a video on Youtube or a tutorial with the same issue you have.
  5. x10K Tat 1664x Win User

High pitched (feedback-like) noise (console #2, 1month bought first, got 2nd today - EB Games

Double tap the home button go to settings mic settings and reduce mic monitoring. This will stop the high pitch noise
  6. Default_570 Win User

Xbox Series X buzzing/ticking noise coming from the fan area.

one way to reduce magnetic noise is to use a better quality power bar the console and television, the noise can be from a power factor imbalance too
Thema:

1. Is there a way to modify or reduce xbox bumper en buttons noise? - Similar Threads - modify reduce bumper

2. Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation: I installed two games originally, MS Flight Simulator and the last game was Starfield. My free hard drive space was around 800 GB. I reinstalled both games and the free hard drive space was around...
  3. Does turning off the Series S completely reduce its lifespan?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does turning off the Series S completely reduce its lifespan?: I only play on weekends and I would like to know if the console's useful life decreases as time passes by turning it off and on several times during the month. 7b9b27f0-f7bd-491f-9acf-d4e4be4e2770
  4. My Minecraft Java Edition account got hacked and my username and skin got modified.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft Java Edition account got hacked and my username and skin got modified.: Hi A few days ago, a lot of accounts of mine have been hacked and so did my Minecraft account. I would like to make my account like it used to be before. Thank you in advance Sincerely...
  5. Why is Microsoft/Xbox reducing monthly reward points for completing tasks?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Microsoft/Xbox reducing monthly reward points for completing tasks?: Why is Microsoft/Xbox reducing monthly reward points for completing tasks? Why do they quietly drop the reward tasks without letting us know. It seems underhand? Thank you...
  6. My account was banned for modifying gamerscore but i’ve never don’t that?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was banned for modifying gamerscore but i’ve never don’t that?: Hello my account was recently suspended for modifying gamerscore which is not true which resulted in a console ban. I’ve had my microsoft account for years and my son plays on it now. He cannot...
  7. How to reduce controller sensitivity after recent update.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reduce controller sensitivity after recent update.: New updates have come out & since then my controller seems over-responsive. Small taps will cause the cursor to travel quite far & characters continue moving long after I've stopped moving them....
  8. The new UI is awful, how can I modify it with less ads? The entire thing is ads.

in XBoX on Windows
    The new UI is awful, how can I modify it with less ads? The entire thing is ads.: I can't stand this UI. The old one was simplistic but manageable. I can currently only have 2 of my groups on the homepage followed by 9000 ads for games I usually already own. This UI is a...
  9. Is there any way to move or modify specific game files from my PC to my Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to move or modify specific game files from my PC to my Xbox One?: I want to move a game save that I have on my computer in a game called Astroneer, which for some reason has cloud saving, but only works between my computers instead of my computers and Xbox. Is...
  10. My adress is not good can i modifi in the paper

in XBoX on Consoles
    My adress is not good can i modifi in the paper: Hello I am rest contacts by the telephone during 30 minutes for an exchange of lever elite j well understood(included) everything and received but the person c is deceived on the PDF he(it) c is...