Is there a way to make your headset audio louder in one ear?

Discus and support Is there a way to make your headset audio louder in one ear? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’m half deaf in my left ear, and when I’m playing games that have directional audio (like COD for example) I can’t tell if sounds are in front of me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JJM25, May 18, 2024.

1. JJM25
    JJM25 Guest

I’m half deaf in my left ear, and when I’m playing games that have directional audio (like COD for example) I can’t tell if sounds are in front of me or to the left because they sound the same to me, so I’d like to adjust my headset to be louder on the left side if possible but can’t figure out how

:)

JJM25, May 18, 2024
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

3. V3 NATION Win User

Problems with headset on Xbox one x

Hi, make sure the headsets supports game audio. There is a lot of headset like the one ear headsets that will only support party chat. if possible if you can share the headset brand names and how you are connecting them to your xbox or controller.
  4. Jimmy Beam est Win User

When will 5.1 via Optical Audio be available for Xbox One?

Third party headset makers have no choice but to wait until Microsoft releases the Headset Adaptor which suits the way in which this new audio technology is distributed to the mass populace. Microsoft are demanding everyone buys a new headset with audio
    adaptor bundled i.e. headphones that are tuned to provide the highest quality audio from the Xbox One™ Audio Adapter. The Titanfall Ear Force Atlas Official Gaming Headset, Ear Force XO7 and Ear Force XO4 have been pushed back to March 7, 2014 at Amazon. There
    is NO way we are getting Dolby Digital 5.1 over optical in the near future as it has and always been I suspect that Microsoft would have it any other way.
  5. Jimmy Beam est Win User

Microsoft/Turtle Beach controversial headsets plus adaptors

Update: Gaming audio will come via the Headset Audio Adaptor source
    www.turtlebeach.com/.../494
    making Dolby Digital optical headsets redundant. If you want game/chat audio mix for the Xbox One you have to buy a headset bundled with a audio adaptor or wait until the adaptor is released by Microsoft.
  6. annix Win User

Xbox wireless headset

Hopefully they expand general bluetooth accessory and audio support with next gen - BUT, as a person with massively pierced ears and glasses, I'm pretty sure you should be able to find some regular headsets that work for you comfortably. I use the wireless
    Plantronics Rig 800s, and they are super comfortable, have great audio quality for both chat and game audio (including the fact they come with a Dolby Atmos headphones license). The problem with single ear headsets is they generally only provide chat audio,
    and cut off the directionality of your hearing by blocking off one ear to game audio. I would just try some more headsets to find one that's comfortable for you.
Thema:

1. Is there a way to make your headset audio louder in one ear? - Similar Threads - headset audio louder

2. Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset: Well I was playing my controller died and I plugged in the charger and then I couldn't hear game chat party I could only here party chat when I was look at it like if you were to leave it and I...
  3. No game audio on brand new headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    No game audio on brand new headset: e plugged it in correctly but i cant hear game audio, music, or navigation sounds even though I can hear people talking in party chat and discord. I tried manually adjusting my chat mixer but when...
  4. non-party audio coming through tv, despite “mute speaker audio when headset attached” turned on

in XBoX on Consoles
    non-party audio coming through tv, despite “mute speaker audio when headset attached” turned on: this didnt happen until today, same headset i’ve used before , but it will only play party audio through my headset, and plays everything else from my tv. i have been messing with audio settings...
  5. Pdp xbox wireless headset audio and microphone not working

in XboX Insiders
    Pdp xbox wireless headset audio and microphone not working: My Pdp headset isn’t working i’ve connected it to a pc and it works fine but when i plug the dongle into my xbox nothing comes out other then when i turn off my xbox i hear a static noise...
  6. No audio on my Xbox Wireless Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    No audio on my Xbox Wireless Headset: Hi! I wanted to play on my Xbox but the audio didnt play. PC didnt work, same goes for phone. I have tried all these steps. Just doesnt seem to work! Can someone very smart help me?...
  7. I play on Xbox Series X and want game audio in headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play on Xbox Series X and want game audio in headset.: I play on my Xbox Series X and I recently bought the Turtle Beach Recon Chat and while I can hear Xbox parties and fortnite voice channels, I can't hear any game audio so I was wondering if there...
  8. Audio bug after trying to connect an incompatible headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio bug after trying to connect an incompatible headset.: I recently got a Corsair HS80 Max Wireless from a friend. He gave it to me to use for PC, PS5 and Xbox Series X. I tried it on PC, PS5 both worked went for it on Xbox didn’t work and learned it’s...
  9. Audio crackling and cutting out with both xbox wireless headset and earbuds plugged into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio crackling and cutting out with both xbox wireless headset and earbuds plugged into...: This issue occurs seemingly regardless of game as well as on the menu. If I record the instance when the bug occurs, it will be present in the playback on the xbox, but will be absent on my phone...
  10. Headset audio troubleshooting

in XBoX on Windows
    Headset audio troubleshooting: Hi, Currently I’m having an issue on my series X where all of my headphones have choppy audio that cuts in and out when playing games, navigating the Home Screen, watching video, pretty much all...