Is there a way to lock down my Xbox account.

Discus and support Is there a way to lock down my Xbox account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently got hacked and changed my password, but the person who hacked has a their email as a secondary alias and I cant delete it because I changed... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Xbx Fresh, Oct 28, 2022.

1. Xbx Fresh
    Xbx Fresh Guest

I recently got hacked and changed my password, but the person who hacked has a their email as a secondary alias and I cant delete it because I changed my security info. Is there a way to lock down my account so nobody can get in for those 30 days so then i can delete this person email.

:)

Xbx Fresh, Oct 28, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

You can do it using the Contact Us page.
    Depending on the category selected you can find the private chat or callback option

Change categories until you find the desired option
  3. Xbx Fresh Win User

How do I reach Microsoft support?
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Xbx

Sorry to hear that your account has been compromised, you can try to recover it following steps here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

If you want to proceed and ask for an account lock, you may need to reach Microsoft support and ask them this if you have proof of ownership
  5. ngocphi Win User

: Lock down account

Contact xbox support and ask for an unauthorized access caae

Keep in mind noone will have access while they investigate and lock the account

Given the current crisis it could take time
  6. planetchampion Win User

Lock down account

Change your email and password
Thema:

1. Is there a way to lock down my Xbox account. - Similar Threads - lock down account

2. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  3. All games are with the fps locked at 75 (my refresh rate monitor)

in XBoX on Consoles
    All games are with the fps locked at 75 (my refresh rate monitor): Hi. So, i recently installed Windows 11 (22H3) and all the games fps are locked at 75 (my monitor refresh rate). I already disabled fullscreen optimizations, Game DVR its also disabled, v-sync is...
  4. Locked out of Xbox app on PC, can't update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked out of Xbox app on PC, can't update.: I can't get into Xbox or even the Minecraft launcher anymore, the app wont update. I have tried doing windows updates to no avail, restarting my computer, all that. I tried looking for my error...
  5. Can Microsoft implement a feature locking controller (like phone unlock)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Microsoft implement a feature locking controller (like phone unlock): These controllers are getting expensive and open to thieving, especially when running a youth club etc. surely some security measures could be put in place. At the moment it seems it is too easy...
  6. : Lock down account

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Lock down account: : Lock down account Contact xbox support and ask for an unauthorized access caae Keep in mind noone will have access while they investigate and lock the account Given the current crisis it...
  7. How to lock down account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to lock down account: I have an Microsoft Account that I use for O365. My nephew has created a gamertag against this MS Account for my son and he's been using this on an Xbox One, but, it's quite open from a security...
  8. Lock it down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lock it down: I've used the Lock it Down feature to prevent my kids from getting more screen time by not signing in. The problem is it works for some apps and not others. What am I missing here? I've followed...
  9. Lock down the Xbox console so no one can get on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lock down the Xbox console so no one can get on: I have roommates that have no respect whatsoever. There has to be a way to lock it down completely so whoever gets on don't care if you have your own profile for Xbox live. That nobody can get...
  10. Any way to recover a stolen xbox one or to even just lock it down entirely

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any way to recover a stolen xbox one or to even just lock it down entirely: So my xbox one was taken by my ex girl friend an I'm the registered user an account. Any way for me to get it back or lock her or of it.. Please help In advancedan thanks...