Is there a way to install the Sonic Generations game disc on the Xbox One when it's...

Discus and support Is there a way to install the Sonic Generations game disc on the Xbox One when it's... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need help ASAP I recently purchased Sonic Generations for Xbox One and it's backwards compatible with the 360. I've been trying to install the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by King Chaotic, Jan 9, 2023.

  1. King Chaotic
    King Chaotic Guest

    Is there a way to install the Sonic Generations game disc on the Xbox One when it's...


    I need help ASAP I recently purchased Sonic Generations for Xbox One and it's backwards compatible with the 360. I've been trying to install the game disc for the pass hour and the only message it gives me is that sorry this game isn't playable here. But the disc and case says Its playable so can someone help me install this darn thing so I can play it cause it feels like I wasted my money buying the game for me to not be able to play it.

    :)
     
    King Chaotic, Jan 9, 2023
    #1
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

    Is there a way to install the Sonic Generations game disc on the Xbox One when it's backwards compatible with the the Xbox360 ?

    not sure why, i see they sell the game as xbox one and xbox 360 compatible with xbox one x enhancements too. is your 360 reading other dvd discs as this disc would be a dvd if compatible with the 360 too. the game itself is less than 9GB in size so technically the disc would have to have 2 versions on it to be compatible with both platforms, this would then not work as it would have to be a blueray disc as dual layer dvd could only hold about 8.6GB unless they compress it down.
  3. King Chaotic Win User

    Is there a way to install the Sonic Generations game disc on the Xbox One when it's backwards compatible with the the Xbox360 ?

    My Xbox One reads DVDs and all my other games just fine it's only acting up with Sonic.
  4. DiamondMango12 Win User

    Sonic Generations is giving the disc unreadable error... Its a downloaded game

    can someone tell me what is happening to my xbox? when im putting the sonic generations disc it just turns off my xbox
  5. luis luna2 Win User

    The Sonic disc doesn't work on my Xbox one

    when i put the disc it says it's dirty but the disc is new Sonic Frontiere in my Xbox one
  6. SpeedyBlueDude Win User

    SONIC CD OUT TOMMOROW 400PTS GET IN!!

    Never mind, I was WAY off on how much Sonic Generations sold, It didn't sell almost 200,000, it sold 716,227!

    -

    Not bad! I'm sure that number will pick up as the game gets cheaper and when Christmas comes along and more kids get Sonic Generations! Generations will sell 2 million, easily!
Thema:

Is there a way to install the Sonic Generations game disc on the Xbox One when it's...

Loading...
  1. Is there a way to install the Sonic Generations game disc on the Xbox One when it's... - Similar Threads - install Sonic Generations

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  6. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  7. Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install: I've had the xbox insider app and program for a while - I went to open it and then it told me I needed to update it - it continue it fails to update and installation stops - not sure what to do -...
  8. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  9. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  10. Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app: I have spoken to a Microsoft employee and I have been told that I need to wipe my whole pc. I’m looking for another solution. He thinks that I have a virus blocking these things from happening and...