Is there a way to increase screen resolution while streaming to laptop? The gane seems...

Discus and support Is there a way to increase screen resolution while streaming to laptop? The gane seems... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm using remote play the laptop screen res is 1366x768. submitted by /u/phantombuz [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/phantombuz, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Is there a way to increase screen resolution while streaming to laptop? The gane seems...

I'm using remote play the laptop screen res is 1366x768.

submitted by /u/phantombuz
    [link] [comments]

/u/phantombuz, Jun 9, 2021
  2. Sabi Godnade Win User

Xbox black screen

Hey bent,

Try to stream you screen to a laptop or pc and change your resolution.
  3. [Farscape] Win User

Using a laptop as a monitor (series s)

laptops have a hdmi for output only so you could not use the laptop screen directly, but you can stream the xbox to the windows 10 xbox app but you will have latency and poorer resolution to boot.
  4. I Akir I Win User

PLEASE. HOW CAN YOU TELL IF YOU ARE HOST?

I stream movies on my laptop/kindle while playing this game to dumb down my chsi speed. My KDR has increased 5 points in two days.
  5. Devilmaster#3316 Win User

It should be possible to stream straight to YouTube on Xbox

The way i have done it was with companion app and obs studio then you stream to your computer or laptop and obs captures your screen and stream it to you tube
  6. NovaBlade Win User

Using my laptop screen as a monitor for my xbox one

use the xbox app and you can stream your game from xbox 1 to your laptop screen while still controlling with your controller
Thema:

Is there a way to increase screen resolution while streaming to laptop? The gane seems...

1. Is there a way to increase screen resolution while streaming to laptop? The gane seems... - Similar Threads - increase screen resolution

2. Colors displayed on screen when using the Xbox are weird

in XboX Insiders
    Colors displayed on screen when using the Xbox are weird: Hey. Wish I could post attachments to better show my issues. But I’ll describe it best as I can The display on the tv is fine until I swap to the Xbox. Once I get to the login screen and anything...
  3. When i set my refresh rate to 120hz it says i wont be able to use 1440p when my screen says...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i set my refresh rate to 120hz it says i wont be able to use 1440p when my screen says...: My screen says in description that it can run 1440p at 120fps for console gaming(AOC 1440p 155hz adaptive sync) but when i try to set my resolution to 1440p it wont let me use 120hz only 60hz and...
  4. 1000 friends limit increase please , I can't make more

in XboX Insiders
    1000 friends limit increase please , I can't make more: I have 1000 friends but can't make more... submitted by /u/Jaded_Nefariousness1 [link] [comments]
  5. Achievements unlocking, but gamerscore and leaderboard score isn't increasing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements unlocking, but gamerscore and leaderboard score isn't increasing.: I'm on xbox one and not sure if this has been happening, but I definitely noticed it today when I unlocked my last achievement on a game. It shows as unlocked on the day I did it, but didn't pop...
  6. How can I increase fps on fortnite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I increase fps on fortnite?: How can i increase my fps on fortnite because it only runs it at 30 fps and i would really love 60 fps but it just won't happen. I tried performance mode and everything. Its so bad that it goes...
  7. How can i increase download time in the xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i increase download time in the xbox app?: Ive recently gotten the xbox gamepass, and have a lot of free space on my computer, so naturally i started downloading games, however i quicly stopped doing this, beacause the downlodspeed was too...
  8. TV volume increases to max when contoller connects

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TV volume increases to max when contoller connects: I have a Wireless controller Series X that I use for cloud gaming with a Samsung TV model S95B. Most of the times, as soon as the controller connects to the TV via Bluetooth, the TV volume moves...
  9. Can I increase the space used for saved data on a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I increase the space used for saved data on a game: I'm playing starfield I need more space for saved data. Is it possible to increase the amount of space used. 19a53477-e6e9-420f-9b2a-1c59d9499142
  10. Hello, my name is siddarth, I want to increase my vram.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, my name is siddarth, I want to increase my vram.: I have Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe graphics 98d836be-d9a9-469d-9e08-2949135848b0