Is there a way to get reserved data back for Minecraft bedrock?

Discus and support Is there a way to get reserved data back for Minecraft bedrock? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Minecraft was saying I didn’t have storage space even though I did on the Xbox so it led me to delete reserved data. When I logged on to Minecraft next... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ReneeFarrell, Jun 1, 2023.

1. ReneeFarrell
    ReneeFarrell Guest

Minecraft was saying I didn’t have storage space even though I did on the Xbox so it led me to delete reserved data. When I logged on to Minecraft next some of my worlds were deleted. Is there a way to get it back. I have an Xbox series x

:)

ReneeFarrell, Jun 1, 2023
  2. Belle B Win User

Hi ReneeFarrell

Sorry to hear about that, however, there's no way to retrieve it back once you've confirmed the deletion. Please also note that your worlds may be deleted when its corrupted. It's best to always back up your worlds to help prevent this from happening again.

And I believe that many Minecraft users have been experiencing this issue since the last update so its best to reach out to Mojang and let them know about it. You may submit your request by going here: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/ne...

You may also refer to their bug report here: https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MCPE-55010

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Minecraft data deletion

I was playing on Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Xbox). I pressed save and exit but for some reason it deleted a good portion of my Progress. Is it posable to get my data back, and if so how? Thanks!
    sadly if it didnt save or sync its lost
  4. Raven Innocence Win User

Free redeem code for Minecraft windows 10 edition

I'm sorry that I wasn't clear. I'm in the same situation as the original poster. I purchased Minecraft back in 2013, so I own what is now called the Java Edition. I recently got a new laptop that is Windows 10; while I had many reservations about Windows
    10, the one thing I was looking forward to was being able to finally get the Windows 10 version of Minecraft, Bedrock, so that I could play cross platform with my younger brother, who plays on Xbox. Now, however, I can find no option to redeem my free copy
    of Minecraft Bedrock, despite have paid for Minecraft once already years ago.
  5. Geri M. Win User

Friends cant join my server?

Hello Evilpurplesheep,

With the latest data you provided, we would like to recommend visiting this link on Minecraft. Additional Parental Controls for Minecraft Bedrock Edition – Home. Check if this applies on both accounts and your friends.

Hope this resolves the issue, if still not then feel free to get back to us here.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. Elias Abou Win User

if i got the minecraft java redeem code and i redeemed it will i get bedrock for free or i need to buy the redeem code of the java & bedrock ???

Thanks alot Ben and im doing well but i meant if i want to get a minecraft java redeem code will i get minecraft bedrock also cuz Im thinking about buying minecraft java redeem code and because minecraft did the java & bedrock edition together that means that i will get minecraft bedrock too

Am I right???
Thema:

1. Is there a way to get reserved data back for Minecraft bedrock? - Similar Threads - reserved data Minecraft

2. All my Xbox 360 Minecraft data is gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    All my Xbox 360 Minecraft data is gone: Recently I finally found my old Microsoft account, I thought it would have all the Minecraft worlds me and my little sister made when we were young but it turns out Xbox cleared all my **** data...
  3. Local save data full

in XBoX on Consoles
    Local save data full: My xbox has started giving me the message 'not enough space for save data, please clear some space and retry' I cleared the local save data from the settings menu but it is recurring every couple...
  4. If I switch from an original Xbox one to a series s is there a way to keep my game data

in XboX Insiders
    If I switch from an original Xbox one to a series s is there a way to keep my game data: So I might be getting a series a as I have the original Xbox one and it’s very slow. I am going to use the same Microsoft account and everything so will all my game progress save. My main worry is...
  5. I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...: Is this just how the Xbox is made now, to force people to pay an extra 400$ to play some of their games? 101b60ff-0803-4dc5-bc92-8ad645d6c617
  6. Reserved Domain Recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Reserved Domain Recovery: I go through Activision for purchasing items, turns out my account was glitched or something happened along the lines of there being a spelling error with the email. An email address that does not...
  7. UPnP Port Reservation

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPnP Port Reservation: I have two Xbox’s on the same network. UPnP is enabled but I consistently have NAT issues. Both consoles are hardwired. I have created reservations on my router (eero mesh network) and set the...
  8. How to re-add “reserved domain” email with all my Xbox info

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to re-add “reserved domain” email with all my Xbox info: Have had an Xbox since I was 8 but under my dads email. Turned 18 earlier this year and decided to make my email the primary one on the Microsoft account but because I have the intelligence of a...
  9. Series S not reserving right amount of space when installing a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S not reserving right amount of space when installing a game: So I just got a Xbox Series S a month or so ago and I’ve been installing games and I just started Red Dead Redemption 2 install and it’s 105gb, I had 156gb free but after starting the install I’m...
  10. Unique Gamertag Reserved for How Long?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unique Gamertag Reserved for How Long?: Based on a thread from a couple years ago (below), it seems the MSFT agent answered correctly... in searching for gamertags now, this is happening - so my question is, how long does it take to...