Is there a way to get my tenure badge from my profile, back to when I started in 2013...

Discus and support Is there a way to get my tenure badge from my profile, back to when I started in 2013... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Not really sure when it changed but it wasn’t long ago….can I get some advice because I can’t get someone from Xbox it’s difficult I need to fix it my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Poison Ivy l, Dec 8, 2022.

1. Poison Ivy l
    Poison Ivy l Guest

Is there a way to get my tenure badge from my profile, back to when I started in 2013...

Not really sure when it changed but it wasn’t long ago….can I get some advice because I can’t get someone from Xbox it’s difficult I need to fix it my ocd keeps me disturbed over it.

:)

Poison Ivy l, Dec 8, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Is there a way to get my tenure badge from my profile, back to when I started in 2013 ..right now has changed to only 5…

Unfortunately there's no way to force a fix on tenure. It's not always correct.
  3. Turtlelover8426 Win User

Previous months Daily Challenge Badges no longer showing in Taptiles Version 4.2

all my badges are gone from March of 2013 and all of this year the only badges that are showing are April 2013. I want all my badges back that I earned from this year and last year
  4. IRB Win User

My years on Xbox isn't showing

Just to add that you are not alone. My badge disappeared a few weeks ago and has not come back. I think it has broken somewhere in the back-end and stopped counting as my 360 profile still shows tenure but stuck at 19.

I was a member of the Xbox Live beta and have had no breaks in tenure either, with my current subscription not expiring until Nov 2023.
  5. IRISH HICKORY Win User

New xbox live gold memory badge still hasn’t appeared on profile

Add my name to the list. I have a 17 year tenure badge but no Gold badge. How is that even possible? I had Gold from 2006 to 2019 when I switched to Game Pass Ultimate which included Gold.
  6. eG x Thee Elf Win User

AMBASSADORS RANK NOT SHOWING ON MY ACCOUNT.

The fix on 03-Sep-2013 will consist of XP and Tenure updates showing correctly. The forum badges have to be updated manually and this will be one of the last things fixed.
Thema:

1. Is there a way to get my tenure badge from my profile, back to when I started in 2013... - Similar Threads - tenure badge profile

2. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  3. How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?: I still don’t have the Xbox Live Gold profile badge that Xbox gave everyone in September. I have had an active Gold account for many years with no pause. c5b2669f-5fe1-44dc-b9cc-7fa51bea073a
  4. Badge

in XBoX Accessibility
    Badge: Good morning, I wanted to propose an idea related to badges on the player profile. Since many players today are goal hunters, it would be nice to reward players with a special badge for each game...
  5. how do i get these badges to appear on my profile? \

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i get these badges to appear on my profile? \: I have had an xbox for a bit and previously had gold. Why dont any badges at all appear on my profile along with others? [img] 212c043e-f40c-4526-80e4-8a6efbef0614
  6. Tenure Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Tenure Problem: On the 4th of november my account tenure was changed to 14 years as it should calculating the gold on the account and it was changed back to 13 a day after and my gold is still active until...
  7. new XBOX GOLD LEGACY BADGE Not showing up / tenure badge not sync'ed with 360 profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    new XBOX GOLD LEGACY BADGE Not showing up / tenure badge not sync'ed with 360 profile: I'm reaching out to share an issue I've encountered with my Xbox profile badges and seek insights from fellow gamers who might have faced similar situations. Recently, I noticed a disparity in...
  8. Xbox Tenure Badge

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Tenure Badge: Is it possible for me to keep my Xbox tenure badge without Game Pass Ultimate? It's because I've had my Xbox profile for sixteen years now. 0b4b5184-7598-46b3-b895-964ebb201f77
  9. *PLEASE HELP* I lost my 19 year tenure badge!!!

in XboX Insiders
    *PLEASE HELP* I lost my 19 year tenure badge!!!: Hello, I've been auto re-newing Xbox Live for the past 19 years and accouple of days ago I made a split decision to end it for just this month. I had money issues and that was a payment that...
  10. With the new Xbox live changes do we keep our tenure badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    With the new Xbox live changes do we keep our tenure badge?: Just wondering if we keep our tenure badge after the xbox core system goes through or if the new changes are purely a title change. Thanks 347de180-9f2e-4633-a402-dc7d3b35531e