Is there a way to get mw2 on ps4 and Xbox without having to buy it twice?

Discus and support Is there a way to get mw2 on ps4 and Xbox without having to buy it twice? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the cross gen for the Xbox one and I wanna play it on ps4 without having to buy it again I honestly hope I don't have to buy it again as if... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ryan PLayz, May 27, 2023.

1. Ryan PLayz
    Ryan PLayz Guest

I bought the cross gen for the Xbox one and I wanna play it on ps4 without having to buy it again I honestly hope I don't have to buy it again as if it's the cross Gen you'd think you could just get it on another consol at least

:)

Ryan PLayz, May 27, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

It's a different platform. You'll have to buy it for PS4 if you want to play it on PS4.
  3. NYJets12 Win User

I bet those 75% unhappy gamers will still buy Xbox One

[quote user="BEASTmmb"]

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

No used games or fees for them will make me go back to playstation,without thinking twice.

[/quote]Will you think twice when PS4 does the same thing?

[/quote]PS4 will do the same thing, game companies want money for used games why do you think MS is doing this.

thats why ea dropped the online pass now they'll get their money this way.
  4. Geri M. Win User

Support for Xbox is Terrible don’t expect to play MW2 without buying it twice

Hello King Kai1,

We appreciate you for bringing this up to Xbox Community Forum.

We totally understand your concern right now and would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you.

As always, we continue to prepare for the build-up of games launching over the next few months. We understand that, at times, things can go wrong, and we want you to know that we're working to resolve frustrating experiences reported to us by the members of our Xbox community. Keep an eye on this list for updates to existing issues, along with any new problems that may come up as new games are released. Game Release Known Issues for November 2022 - Microsoft Community

For your concern you may try to do this step and see if it works.

• Sign-in to your account at Microsoft Account | Manage Your Payments and make sure that all of your payment methods are up to date and check that the order for COD: MWII went through in your order history.
    • If your order did not go through, place a new order for the edition you wish to purchase.
    • If your order did go through, utilize Contact us | Xbox Support for additional support. Please be aware of possible higher than normal wait times.
    We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Geri M. Win User

Support for Xbox is Terrible don’t expect to play MW2 without buying it twice

Hello King Kai1,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. DarkSpartan II7 Win User

Bioshock

I agree with you there Genchy, Infinite did not have the same impact nor the same quality as the first one did. Recently completed it twice on 1999 mode lol :/

Bioshock is one of the finest FPS ever without a doubt, it's a must. Get it free or buy it, either way it's worth it!
Thema:

1. Is there a way to get mw2 on ps4 and Xbox without having to buy it twice? - Similar Threads - mw2 ps4 without

2. I loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in...: l loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in the game. I can only aim and shoot. a918d987-b2ee-45b5-ba56-114e2546d669
  3. why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2?: why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2? give me a refund your own records say i paid for it 318ada7e-4014-4e39-907b-81342fca63f5
  4. mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update: my mw2 wouldn’t launch, so i did what the game said and deleted and tried to reinstall, but it won’t reinstall saying it needs and update and when trying to update says installation stopped....
  5. I bought the cross gen bundle for mw3 does that include the game mw2 if i bought the cross...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the cross gen bundle for mw3 does that include the game mw2 if i bought the cross...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 65473f14-799e-4336-a818-510f85e39a63
  6. Why won’t my mw2 disc load!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my mw2 disc load!!!: So I just bought a Xbox 360 mw2 disc from GameStop and when I put the disc into the disc reader on my Xbox one s it doesn’t show up as a disc is in the tray. I even tried going onto the Xbox app...
  7. Xbox mw2 disc not working!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox mw2 disc not working!!!: So I just bought a Xbox 360 mw2 disc from GameStop and when I put the disc into the disc reader on my Xbox one s it doesn’t show up as a disc is in the tray. I even tried going onto the Xbox app...
  8. Having a Graphical issue in CoD MW2 and now MW3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a Graphical issue in CoD MW2 and now MW3: I’ve had this issue for a while but just assumed it was a bug or maybe a TV/monitor issue and it would resolve itself but I am the only one experiencing it that I know of even after trying...
  9. I paid for the upgrade in mw2 for the cross gen bundle my DMZ is still the same with the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I paid for the upgrade in mw2 for the cross gen bundle my DMZ is still the same with the...: I paid for the upgrade in mw2 for the cross gen bundle my DMZ is still the same with the 100,000$ cash limit when you upgrade it it’s supposed to 300,000$ what to do to fix this someone please...
  10. Bought MW2 Disk for PS5, can't play digital on PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought MW2 Disk for PS5, can't play digital on PS4: I purchased Modern Warfare 2 for my PlayStation 5, but I have MW2 installed on my PlayStation 4 Slim but it says "Purchase Modern Warfare 2" and sends me to purchase Vault Edition... Do I have to...