Is there a way to get into our Xbox account after being hacked? Without Microsoft...

Discus and support Is there a way to get into our Xbox account after being hacked? Without Microsoft... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Case # [mod removed] Help!! Our Xbox e-mail was infiltrated and replaced with unknown e-mail and password. I can't Reset the Password because the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Martha Griffin, May 18, 2023.

1. Is there a way to get into our Xbox account after being hacked? Without Microsoft...

Case # [mod removed] Help!! Our Xbox e-mail was infiltrated and replaced with unknown e-mail and password. I can't Reset the Password because the recovery e-mail goes to the hacker's e-mail. I have spent 6+ hours & 3 conversations with Microsoft to get e-mail re-instated and/or issue resolved. None of the links and hours spent have worked.

:)

Martha Griffin, May 18, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Is there a way to get into our Xbox  account after being hacked? Without Microsoft reinstating the hacked e-mail

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Is there a way to get into our Xbox  account after being hacked? Without Microsoft reinstating the hacked e-mail

Hello Martha Griffin,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us.

I would like to inform you at the beginning that Microsoft account recovery is managed by a completely automated server, and we do not have manual access to it. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and the meticulous account recovery process is intended to protect you from any possible malicious activity. For now, please allow me to do the best I can in helping you with the process.

These articles may help us with the recovery process.

If you think your account has been hacked - Microsoft Community

You forgot your Microsoft account username - Microsoft Support

How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form - Microsoft Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  4. KindGryphon Win User

need to delete XBox from my account as I was hacked in the past and I do not utilize XBox

Need assistance on deleting XBox from my Microsoft Account. I was hacked in the past and charged for use and purchases related to XBox.
    The Microsoft account IS the Xbox account. They are one in the same so there is no way to delete the Xbox account without also permanently deleting your Microsoft account.
  5. QuickAttendant2 Win User

my ProFaze Jesus was hacked:(

Original Colton...wake up! Anything can be hacked and you are ignorant to believe Xbox can't. That's part of the problem there...denial. BTW, maybe you should learn to read...where did I say I was on my way to PS3...already have it, don't have to go there.

FannyPackNinja, umm..yep, no problems...don't get suspended without warning for 'allegedly' cheating/hacking/whatever excuse Xbox wants to use.

Funny how PS3 can get hacked but not Microsoft...go figure. Microsoft programmers should be over our government's security if that's the case.
  6. bowski477 Win User

Threatening to hack my account

I'm being threatened to be "hacked"!

Strictly speaking, you cannot be "hacked" on Xbox LIVE; that is to say no one can forcibly take your information from our servers. Please make sure that your WLID and password are both strong and secret. Do not share this information with ANYONE! Also
    remember that no Microsoft of Xbox employee or support agent will ever ask you for this information.

If someone on Xbox LIVE is threatening to "hack" you, or they are asking for your WLID and/or password, you should let us know! These activities are strictly against our Terms of Use and we are serious about its enforcement.
    The first thing you should do when you get a message like this is file a complaint on the person and block communications. This way the enforcement team is alerted and the messages will stop. These are empty threats as it is impossible to get "hacked" over
    XBL without giving out your personal info. Check out the following link for a helpful security check list to keep your account safe. Also calling out other gamertags on the forum is not allowed.

www.xbox.com/.../Security-Checklist
Thema:

Is there a way to get into our Xbox account after being hacked? Without Microsoft...

1. Is there a way to get into our Xbox account after being hacked? Without Microsoft... - Similar Threads - account being hacked

2. My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...: [img] The new and random email, from russia apparently. 0e4075e3-74f9-4196-babc-c87bdd7c0b97
  3. Why am I not being refunded after my account was hacked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I not being refunded after my account was hacked?: In the middle of the night about a month ago, someone random “joined my family.” I 1. did not know I automatically had a family account 2. did not know the person who joined my Microsoft family....
  4. Why can't I contact an actual microsoft employee about my account being hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I contact an actual microsoft employee about my account being hacked.: It's in the title. Why can't I contact a real Microsoft employee about my account being hacked. I have entire proof of my Microsoft account being hacked all the way back in November. I got proof...
  5. My minecraft account was hacked into with the password being changed and the email changed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account was hacked into with the password being changed and the email changed...: My minecraft account was hacked into and I tried contacting minecraft help on recovering my account. They have told me to come to microsoft support saying they dont have control of their accounts...
  6. Hacked account + email being changed

in XBoX on Windows
    Hacked account + email being changed: Today my microsoft + minecraft account was hacked. I tried contacting customer support but they told me they can't do anything. I could provide the email being used right now of the hacked account...
  7. my account was permanently suspended due to being hacked, but the account holder agreed to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account was permanently suspended due to being hacked, but the account holder agreed to...: so i was playing minecraft, and my account was password guessed because i forgot to turn on 2 factor authentication. and then my account address was changed, so i contact support, and after a good...
  8. Account hacked password keeps being reset and an old phone keeps signing in even tho I’ve...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked password keeps being reset and an old phone keeps signing in even tho I’ve...: I believe my account keeps being compromised by an old phone no. Not sure how because I’ve removed the no. From my account and other devices ddc28e34-05f4-439b-9867-5b42649b8590
  9. My xbox account being hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox account being hacked: My email and passwords got pulled and people have been trying to log into my account as what i have seen from my sign in activity. 1 of them got successful and connecting things onto my account....
  10. Account permanently suspended after being hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account permanently suspended after being hacked.: My account was hacked recently and in the attempts that I've made to contact support, every time they tell me that because "security features were changed on the account, they are unable to assist...