is there a way to find the time for the legandary points or how i can get them

Discus and support is there a way to find the time for the legandary points or how i can get them in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; is there a way for an armor trade or getting silver or legand points in a large ammount i just reached level 40 and am having some trouble this in a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by farscape3090, Oct 11, 2017.

  1. farscape3090
    farscape3090 Guest

    is there a way to find the time for the legandary points or how i can get them


    is there a way for an armor trade or getting silver or legand points in a large ammount i just reached level 40 and am having some trouble this in a way reminds me of halo but better faster and no pausing which i love

    :)
     
    farscape3090, Oct 11, 2017
    #1
  2. Horse1861
    Horse1861 Guest
    Gift Points

    Is there a way I can get points and give them to some else or just gift them the points?
     
    Horse1861, Oct 11, 2017
    #2
  3. Helliion
    Helliion Guest
    LF Legandary Mecromancer Class mod and explosive **** rifle

    I am looking for the legandary mecromancer class mod preferably one that increases **** rifle damage and mag size and a legandary explosive **** rifle or just even a really good one around the 51 lv mark Have a assortment of legandary weapons Bowie Sledges
    shotgun Brisk baby maker Hornet White death And a legandary psycho class mod
     
    Helliion, Oct 11, 2017
    #3
  4. Super MarioPS2 Win User

    Mobile spawn point ruins this game...

    I really hate how the entire team can spawn on that point, and they can be really hard to find since they are small and can be hidden anywhere.

    There needs to be some way for the opposing team to find them a little easier since its really bad when one is placed behind the other teams spawn and they just spawn camp the entire time
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

    MS points

    If they had a way to gift points things would get out of control. People would start boosting even more if people were to gift them points. They would find ways to cheat people out of their points etc.
  6. BigHemi45 Win User

    Check Out this Machinima App for the Xbox One

    Get the *** out of here. That is cool as ***. I don't know how many times I watched a video on how to find or beat many of the dragon priests on Skyrim or used them in other games to beat bosses and complete achievements. This is way cool.
  7. Diamond Jamie Win User

    Item Trading Post (pun intended)

    looking for lvl 20 to 45 legendarys and a lvl 50 legandary mech and pysco mods

    and all skins for mech

    sorry i have nothing to trade
  8. BrendaN McFLY Win User

    Glitch-serious problem

    hey where can i find this workaround you speak of? every time i walk into the town i see them sprinting at me.. no way to get to the quest items beforehand
Thema:

is there a way to find the time for the legandary points or how i can get them

Loading...
  1. is there a way to find the time for the legandary points or how i can get them - Similar Threads - find legandary points

  2. Make back compat easier to find in the store please.

    in XboX Insiders
    Make back compat easier to find in the store please.: For as great of a program as it is you sure make it not easy to browse for back compat titles. In the store (at least on One X, not sure if they all look the same) you have Games on the sidebar....
  3. I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.: But have the Clubs been removed? I can only find the official game ones. submitted by /u/Whyenott_ [link] [comments]
  4. Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help: I would like to post a picture of the issue but i cant so ill put it in the comments submitted by /u/Round_Adagio8815 [link] [comments]
  5. After the last night update my Xbox can't find the 2tb expansion card

    in XboX Insiders
    After the last night update my Xbox can't find the 2tb expansion card: XBOX Beta Ring. Any1 with the same issue? I have booted today my Xbox as usual but it cannot find the Seagate 2tb expansion card. I've done a reboot but nothing. submitted by /u/AlbertGM1972...
  6. Can anyone help me on how to find cheap xbox joysticks

    in XboX Insiders
    Can anyone help me on how to find cheap xbox joysticks: Hey guys does anyone know where to get cheap joysticks for xbox? submitted by /u/Electrical_Table_641 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox party troubleshooting, can't find the answer

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox party troubleshooting, can't find the answer: Hello I have this issue when I'm with my mates in an Xbox party, some times my icon on the group turns grey, and I stop hearing them, I still can see that they are talking on the right bottom, if...
  8. How do you find out about insider news? (Serious question)

    in XboX Insiders
    How do you find out about insider news? (Serious question): There's this Reddit, Twitter, and the website https://news.xbox.com/en-us/insider/ But really, how do we find out? I've even been told that notifications and alerts are coming up, but my Insider...
  9. Can't find the latest delta osu file version 26100.5713.250901-2200

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't find the latest delta osu file version 26100.5713.250901-2200: i was replacing my hdd in my xbox one s digital edition but i can't install the osu update because it was running delta os and this file isn't delta UPDATE: An AI said that i need to wait until a...
  10. How do I find what Microsoft account I used to sign into Minecraft?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find what Microsoft account I used to sign into Minecraft?: I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft back when Mojang made it a requirement around 2020. I've used the same computer for years and have not logged out of my Minecraft account but recently got...