Is there a way to figure out the date(s) I was suspended? I want to be an Xbox ambassador

Discus and support Is there a way to figure out the date(s) I was suspended? I want to be an Xbox ambassador in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I was wondering if there was any way to tell when I can apply to be an Xbox ambassador because I have had an enforcement action within the last... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlphaxGames, Oct 29, 2017.

1. AlphaxGames
    AlphaxGames Guest

Is there a way to figure out the date(s) I was suspended? I want to be an Xbox ambassador

Hi,

I was wondering if there was any way to tell when I can apply to be an Xbox ambassador because I have had an enforcement action within the last year, but I cannot find the most previous date of enforcement.

Best Regards,

Ayden

:)

AlphaxGames, Oct 29, 2017
  2. stankytwerk
    stankytwerk Guest
    I Want To Be an Ambassador

I work for phone support and am wondering how I can become an ambassador.. I know the requirements but is there any way to bypass?

stankytwerk, Oct 29, 2017
  3. noboundz
    noboundz Guest
    Is there a way i can sign up to be an Xbox live ambassador?

[quote user="PreWarning"]

I have been playing xbox live ever since xbox first came out and i love helping other players out and i thought it would be such an honer to become and xbox ambassador.

Is there any way i can sign up to become an Xbox Ambassador?

I would greatly appreciate any kind of help.

Thanks for reading!

,PreWarning

[/quote]

Ambassadors help through Ambassador Chat over Messenger, and also on the forums. You don't need an icon to offer 'help' over Live. Highly overrated.

noboundz, Oct 29, 2017
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

You can view your past enforcement action by logging in at enforcement.xbox.com.

bowski477, Oct 29, 2017
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    You can't be an ambassador if you have had any enforcement action on your account ever.There's no time limit.

It's the Insider program you can't join if you have had any enforcement action within the past 12 months.

Daft Badger, Oct 29, 2017
  6. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    enforcement site only lists enforcement over the past 12 months as daft mentioned enforcements would.disqualify you regardless of time

ngocphi, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Daft Badger Win User

You can't be an ambassador if you have had any enforcement action on your account ever.There's no time limit.

It's the Insider program you can't join if you have had any enforcement action within the past 12 months.
  8. bowski477 Win User

You can view your past enforcement action by logging in at enforcement.xbox.com.
  9. ngocphi Win User

enforcement site only lists enforcement over the past 12 months as daft mentioned enforcements would.disqualify you regardless of time
  10. Smwutches Win User

Account suspended with no way to figure out how long

It's most likely not a permanent ban, but there is an issue with enforcement happening that is telling everyone who has been getting a suspension that they are permanently banned, but the ban won't show on the enforcement site. You can try contacting support to see how long the suspension is, but they won't have information about why you were suspended and they can't lift the suspension. Until the enforcement site is fixed, it is not possible to get more information about the suspension.
  11. KOtheOGODHDSHOT Win User

I figured it out!

You all are too young to be drinking or smoking.
Thema:

1. Is there a way to figure out the date(s) I was suspended? I want to be an Xbox ambassador - Similar Threads - figure date was

2. I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop

in XBoX Accessibility
    I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop: I subscribe £12.49 for microsoft card game. I cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop a3cd29da-19dd-4e27-8303-261b0705dd64
  3. I can’t figure out how to turn mic monitoring on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out how to turn mic monitoring on.: When I plug my headset in I can hear audio, but I can’t talk or hear other players talk 20451793-29a1-40f8-bce0-b5426b9ee091
  4. Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?: I was just playing Fortnite with my friend and then suddenly I got a message saying I got a suspension and I did not do anything please help me explain why I got a suspension...
  5. So I bought a fast card in game currency card from Walmart and I’m trying to figure out...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I bought a fast card in game currency card from Walmart and I’m trying to figure out...: I purchased this from Walmart in ta not like the normal. 25 character gift card. I already had to go back to the store to get a reprint of my receipt which they instructed me would have the...
  6. Anyone figured out a fix for ubisoft+ not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone figured out a fix for ubisoft+ not working: Bought the multi access ubisoft+ but Microsoft doesn't seem to recognize it. Everything is properly linked. I've tried all the "solutions" I could find on the internet. Ubisoft account is 17 years...
  7. My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...: My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that includes all of my game purchases and current money? 6d9cc76f-8708-4bcc-b72a-ed847c16deea
  8. What can't Microsoft seem to figure out how to get apps to work on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    What can't Microsoft seem to figure out how to get apps to work on xbox: NFL and Fox sports apps are garbage on Xbox but work everywhere else... Why? 77ebc054-d3de-4aae-9610-a27fbe91e2f9
  9. Can anyone help me figure out how to transfer these 2 dlcs to new gen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone help me figure out how to transfer these 2 dlcs to new gen?: I have bought a physical copy of the game "Goat Simulator 3" and its 2 DLCs, I have redeemed those 2 codes on my old gen console even tho the game isn't available on old-gen consoles and now I...
  10. I have a 100% packet loss with a wired connection on my series x and I can't figure out why...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a 100% packet loss with a wired connection on my series x and I can't figure out why...: I ran "test Multiplayer connection" option and I get " You have high packet loss" " your packet loss is 100% I then run "test network speed & statistics" and get the following "DL speed 61.76 UPL...