Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?

Discus and support Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I don't have home internet, and the data is getting miscalculated by my provider and I can't use all of the hotspot they say I have access to.(i.e. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Tyler McKiney, Apr 14, 2024.

1. Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?

I don't have home internet, and the data is getting miscalculated by my provider and I can't use all of the hotspot they say I have access to.(i.e. I download a 5Gb update, and it blows through 10Gb according to their numbers)

I have 140 Minecraft world saves, along with marketplace content, the save data is getting too large, and I want to just delete it from an account management standpoint, but the directions for deleting all of the worlds, it's constant syncing, 140+ times until they're all done, which eats through the hotspot and I can't do anything else that month. This is due to my provider's error, but this constant reliance on the Internet for Minecraft marketplace content being available on my local saves, it's getting ridiculous.

I expected it to work as DLC, an expansion that you have console "keys" for to make sure I can have access, not a ledger lookup that determines whether or not you get to use it because your name matches up to the "online record" that's completely reliant on Internet access.

Not only that, but I've been having troubles connecting to SHiFT as well for Borderlands 3.

Please tell me there's an easier way that I can just sign in with my Microsoft Account and delete my saves without connecting the Xbox to the Internet.

:)

Tyler McKiney, Apr 14, 2024
  2. CrazY1985 Win User

Recovering deleted data

Games are saved to the cloud if you are connected to the internet.

If the cloud save wasn't synced, you can't get your save data back.

Depending on the way you've deleted your game, you also deleted save data..

You can see if the data is still there when you go to my games and apps and check if the save data is still there.
  3. Tyler McKiney Win User

Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?

Yeah, my thing is, I turn on Minecraft with access to Internet, the save file is too large to correctly sync without error, which causes me to reset Xbox and redownload a 5Gb update due to factory reset.

The 140+worlds is the problem that needs to go, but the process for deletion on the Xbox is causing me to burn through the hotspot with little genuine use.

So the same problem exists, I use hotspot for mainly online play.

When I'm online it completely fails to connect to SHiFT, says something about NAT type being restricted, and then it gives Open in the settings menu, so not sure what's happening there
  4. Tyler McKiney Win User

So if the cloud saves exist on the Internet and are connected to my "gamertag" why can I not do this from the Xbox app or a Win 10/11 computer on a different device and save my data I use to play the thing?
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

The cloud exists in the Internet, so you would have to have access to the Internet in order to delete those saves

Shift codes rely on access to gearbox servers as well
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Restarted xbox screen went black and never restarted so I unplugged...

Hey sgt

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this post.

There is no way to manually manage your save data on the Cloud. The save data syncs automatically when you launch your game, while connected to Xbox Live.

Are you sure you are using the same account you were using previously?

There is a way to delete your save data on the cloud, but this is something that can only be done manually, so your save data wouldn't get deleted unless you actually chose to delete it.
Thema:

1. Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox? - Similar Threads - delete cloud save

2. How do I delete from cloud when xbox doesn't give me the option to delte everything?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I delete from cloud when xbox doesn't give me the option to delte everything?: Hi I have tried everything and I can't delete save files. They keep coming back AND my Xbox does NOT give me the option to delete everything, just "reserved storage" What am i supoose to do :(...
  3. How do I stop the cloud from deleting my Xbox saves?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I stop the cloud from deleting my Xbox saves?: I played Starfield on my old Xbox One using Cloud gaming. I spent hours getting to level 57 with my character, then one morning when I logged in it was slower than normal on the "Synchronising"...
  4. Fallout 3: Corrupt Save in Raven Rock freezes on main screen; cannot delete cloud save?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3: Corrupt Save in Raven Rock freezes on main screen; cannot delete cloud save?: Howdy. For the record I am playing from a pristine Fallout 3 Disc#2(to run the DLC on Xbox One) and have had very little issue over the years(for a Bethesda game lol) Saving in Raven Rock in...
  5. How do I delete XboxOne cloud saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I delete XboxOne cloud saves: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 3b5a6356-ee56-43f1-9682-d609e8f9699f
  6. Request for a 'delete cloud save data' option for PC users

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request for a 'delete cloud save data' option for PC users: I understand that there is no option to delete corrupted save data from the cloud for PC users. This means I am unable to complete The Evil Within 2. If I reset the app, it deletes the local data,...
  7. my xbox doesnt give the option to delete cloud saved game data, only local.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox doesnt give the option to delete cloud saved game data, only local.: very frustrating not being able to reset games to first-time start up. there was a thread already asking this in 2019, this still hasn’t been solved a46866b2-4468-4c2d-8924-1d09feb56bf9
  8. How do I delete a cloud save file

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I delete a cloud save file: I'm currently trying to delete a save for a game called "Sunset Overdrive" and I can delete the local save but every time I go back into the game to make a new save it syncs the old save from the...
  9. How to delete a cloud gaming save file for Fable 3 do not own a physical xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to delete a cloud gaming save file for Fable 3 do not own a physical xbox: There are no instructions online that I can find that shows you how to delete cloud gaming save files while using the ultimate game pass. I need to delete save game file for Fable 3. I do not own...
  10. Does deleting Xbox Cloud Saves for Minecraft Bedrock Edition also delete uploaded Minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does deleting Xbox Cloud Saves for Minecraft Bedrock Edition also delete uploaded Minecraft...: I've recently run into an issue with my cloud saves, where the solution is to delete my saves by using "Delete From Everywhere." However, I want to save some of my Minecraft Worlds. If I upload a...