Is there a way to correct my ranked diamond dynasty record?

Discus and support Is there a way to correct my ranked diamond dynasty record? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just won a ranked game and it didn’t count towards my record. Can it be fixed? 6a9610eb-42ed-471e-ac3d-30cc3216e990 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by johnny crescione, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Is there a way to correct my ranked diamond dynasty record?

I just won a ranked game and it didn’t count towards my record. Can it be fixed?

:)

johnny crescione, Mar 31, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

3. LaMontKennedy1 Win User

Mlb the show

Unhandledvserver exception occurred will not let me play diamond dynasty... help?
  4. FrankValle Win User

MLB the Show settings

I’m also having the same issue. He is linked on my family account and I have him set as an adult, but are still unable to play diamond dynasty in the show.
  5. bill dodge Win User

My Road to the show has been deleted. What do I do?

Same thing just happened to me, I was half way through AA getting ready to be called up again and when I got on today it had me start a new career. Everything else is saved, the progress in the negro league, my coins, my diamond dynasty players.. just the road to the show gone??? It don't make sense.
  6. Marcoloco21 Win User

MLB THE SHOW 21. Code redeem

I put the code in and it's good to go.

However when looking in my diamond dynasty, I don't see the 10 packs and no 5k stubs.

And when I thought to put the code in again, it said that it is already used.

So, where is my 10 packs and 5k stubs?
Thema:

1. Is there a way to correct my ranked diamond dynasty record? - Similar Threads - correct ranked diamond

2. I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...: I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly installed on Xbox went fine then when restarted it came up with a screen to put letters in the app to connect...
  3. Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?: I don't have xbox console, only the controller. I use it to play games on my laptop (windows 10). I left the controller untouched quite some time (2 or 3 months without playing). when i came back...
  4. Dolby Atmos for home theater not upmixing stereo games correctly

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos for home theater not upmixing stereo games correctly: I was playing Inside and I notice that the upmixer only sends audio to the height channels, center and surround channels are blank with no audio. submitted by /u/jay23738 [link] [comments]
  5. Capture Saving not correctly showing correct folder for recent captures

in XBoX on Windows
    Capture Saving not correctly showing correct folder for recent captures: Last week i wanted to save my captures to my external hard drive. instead of saving them to a specific folder within the harddrive, i had them save to the entire hard drive its self. because of...
  6. profiles and party not working correctly

in XBoX on Windows
    profiles and party not working correctly: When I open anyone’s profile, it doesn’t load and just sits there, so I can’t invite anyone or join off their profile. As for parties, when someone invites me and I join, it shows no profile...
  7. New Xbox Series S won't connect to Wi-Fi after restart with the correct password. It worked...

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox Series S won't connect to Wi-Fi after restart with the correct password. It worked...: I've tried unplugging for a little bit, restarting, and factory reset, but nothing is working. I just got it a month ago brand new. It connects to my hotspot but not my home Wi-Fi....
  8. xbox remote play not working correctly

in XboX Insiders
    xbox remote play not working correctly: when i start my remote play on my pc it will display a drone or rocket ship then turn completely black, ive tried unplugging hdmi and deleting and redownloading the xbox app for windows but still...
  9. I just bought this Xbox elite controller 2, it refuses to sync correctly and it's fully...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just bought this Xbox elite controller 2, it refuses to sync correctly and it's fully...: Seriously. Fresh out of the box and off the charger : it won't stay on. It indicates 100% battery so charging doesn't fix this. We have tried all the stupid troubleshoots for this and nothing...
  10. My battlepass and level rank is glitched. Why is it not working correctly?

in XBoX on Windows
    My battlepass and level rank is glitched. Why is it not working correctly?: I have a glitch on my account. 23f7dbf7-6bc8-4d0d-b096-3679de3fad0e