Is there a way to contact XBLPET even if a suspension is less than 24 hours?

Discus and support Is there a way to contact XBLPET even if a suspension is less than 24 hours? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After years of dealing with people that steal kills, spam the weapon box, are AFK/idle/then disconnecting the game, and people that just outright... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MrCookieCrisps, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Is there a way to contact XBLPET even if a suspension is less than 24 hours?

After years of dealing with people that steal kills, spam the weapon box, are AFK/idle/then disconnecting the game, and people that just outright disconnect the game because they went down once, I’ve always sent them messages; most being polite, giving advice,
    and saying please, while some, if they really got my nerves, I would curse at them once. It finally caught up to me and I’m suspended from messaging for a day.

I have no issue with the suspension itself, as I was crude with my response, but I did want to follow it up with a rep and see what they’re doing on their end as the person that reported me is still harassing me while I can’t say anything back (because of
    the suspension.)

- If anyone is curious in what I said exactly, I said: “Stay out of lobbies if you’re not going to play, [mod removed] with their response being [mod removed] (or [mod removed] abbreviated.)

- After finding out about the suspension, I get a response from the person saying, “Get baned.” I can tell they’re either a foreigner or a child as they can’t spell banned.

:)

MrCookieCrisps, Mar 15, 2020
  2. MrCookieCrisps Win User

I did and my message now says “This message has been deleted” while his cursing response is still there.
  3. AridLizard Win User

I‘m bothered that I got suspended, yet, the other person goes off scott free

Why would Xbox allow each party to continue having the ability to talk to each other without having one of them (which was me) to block them.
    did you report their messages?

if you don't report them XBLPET won't know to investigate and so no action will be taken.
  4. ODST343 Win User

People online will always be rude,or just plain butts,but you have to to find anoth way to deal with the anger they cause a different way besides cursing at them,its hard trust me but it is possible
  5. MrCookieCrisps Win User

It’s funny looking at past posts like mine and seeing there’s ZERO communication or connection between the Xbox Forum Ambassadors and the XBLPET, yet, there’s no way to contact XBLPET unless the suspension/ban is severe and you’re not even guaranteed a response
    which is terrible customer service.

And once either others join in and agree or the original poster is right on a response to a mod, the forum gets locked; trying to save face when in reality, it does the opposite.
  6. djMASTER C aka CRAIG Win User

There is no way to contact the enforcement team unless you are eligible for a case review. Even with a case review, the enforcement team will not give out information on what they are doing regarding the other person. As long as you reported the other
    person, they will also be investigated and the enforcement team will take the appropriate action.
    Ahhhh. Yyeaaah
Thema:

1. Is there a way to contact XBLPET even if a suspension is less than 24 hours? - Similar Threads - contact XBLPET suspension

2. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  3. Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?: Trying to contact Xbox repairs over a warranty but the call back system will not work on UK mobiles and I can't find a contact number or email address for them 51b0c94a-2c06-4ac4-a14a-d66e4ccca97c
  4. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  5. How do I get in contact with someone about a refund for a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with someone about a refund for a game?: In January I sent in a refund request the day my kid bought a game by accident and the refund requests says it was approved that day, but it's now March and I still haven't received the refund. I...
  6. give me contact with PERSON

in XBoX on Consoles
    give me contact with PERSON: give me contact with PERSON 2ddaa1c4-03a0-40ab-909f-a4bfb05ab751
  7. how do i contact customer complaints?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i contact customer complaints?: how do i contact customer service about my x box controllers? im not trying to be rude but we have had three controllers that have all faulted on the same button in the exact same place all three...
  8. How do i get in contact with XBLPET

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get in contact with XBLPET: I just realized i was banned for the wrong reason back in 2014 i was banned for user profile tampering when it should have been system tampering which would have i think resolted in a console ban...
  9. Forced Gamer Tag Change, Decision Overturned, Unable to contact XBLPET

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forced Gamer Tag Change, Decision Overturned, Unable to contact XBLPET: I had a Forced Gamer Tag Change Gamertag12/1/2017, 11:34:35 AM . I went through the whole process of submitting a review, waiting for the results, etc. The "Case Review Status" field states...
  10. XBLPET Alpha i have being told to contact you by your xbox live enforcement team to unban me ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBLPET Alpha i have being told to contact you by your xbox live enforcement team to unban me ...: Dear XBLPET Alpha i have being asked by your xbox live enforcement team on messenger to contact you to try get my consoles unbanned after i told them that you charged me and other people $40.00 to...