Is there a way to contact an actuall Microsoft Supporter?

Discus and support Is there a way to contact an actuall Microsoft Supporter? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, on the 27th of december my Microsoft Account got hacked from a person. My Microsoft Account was mainly used for Minecraft only. On the very... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by luis mamuzic, Jan 5, 2024.

1. luis mamuzic
    luis mamuzic Guest

Hello,
    on the 27th of december my Microsoft Account got hacked from a person. My Microsoft Account was mainly used for Minecraft only. On the very same day I browsed through the internet and could find nothing except a form where I can put my personal informations in. The problem is, that the person deleted all my personal information (I even have the warning emails..) and because of that it says "you do not have the required amount of information that is needed to prove youre the owner". On that day i contacted xbox support via live chat. The xbox supporter asked me 11 Questions which I answered. After that i was told that he will guide my case further to the microsoft support. I got no feedback after 3 days. After those 3 days I again asked a other xbox supporter to help me. The Supporter told me that i apperntaly got an email, which isnt true. After I had told him that I got no email he said he will give that case further to the microsoft support section. Guess what? After 4 days I again got no feedback. At this point I am confident I will never get my Microsoft account back even though I really need it ...
    Is there any way for hope? Any Supporter to contact? Are here Supporter?

:)

luis mamuzic, Jan 5, 2024
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Hi again Luis

It has been a pleasure trying to help you friend, I hope you manage to recover your account
  3. luis mamuzic Win User

Hey,
    I already tried both links and unfortunately both of them lead me to dead ends, especially the "How To Recover your Microsoft Account". I try to fill in all the private information i had but i have email logs where it says he deleted my personal informations, so because of that it doesnt work.
    I am completally lost and dont know what to do when even the xbox support is useless...
  4. Jhonkito Win User

Hi Luis, my name is Jhon and it will be a pleasure to help you.

Unfortunately, as the previous answer says, the only alternative you have at this time is to submit the account recovery form:

The first thing is to enter information that the account has, in case a phone number or card has been deleted, you should simply omit that information and not add it to the form. That said, you can enter the following link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Here are some tips to help you complete the Microsoft account recovery form:

-Provide as much information as you can. The more information you can provide, the more likely Microsoft will be able to verify your identity and recover your account. Include your name, email address, date of birth, phone number, and any other information you can remember about your account.

-Be specific and precise. When answering the questions on the form, be specific and precise. For example, if you're asked for the email address you used to create your account, don't just say "my email." Instead, say "my email is [email address]."

-Remember your passwords. If you remember your previous passwords, please include them in the form. This can help Microsoft verify your identity.

-Be patient. The account recovery process may take several days or even weeks. Don't be discouraged if you don't receive a response right away.

Please note that Xbox support cannot help recover accounts, but in that case, if you want to contact them and talk in a live chat for more detailed information, you can access the link below.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

If nothing works for you, unfortunately those are the only ways and you must accept to give it up.

Remember that this is a public forum of the Microsoft community where we are players like you who try to help/guide other players to find the solution to the problems they are experiencing, however we do not belong to Microsoft, this means that we do not have access to the accounts or information of other players.

I hope you can understand it and this information has clarified at least some doubts. I hope the problem is solved, I wish you good luck.

Sincerely
    Jhon F.
  5. luis mamuzic Win User

Hey Jhon,
    thank you very much for your response, i will be looking forward to keep trying the account recovery form as u mentioned, I think thats the best thing I can do while waiting for the answer from the microsoft that got informed from the xbox support team.

Thank you for your luck wishes!

-Luis
  6. dogsounds Win User

Hi Luis

I am sorry to hear you have had your account hacked, it's never a nice thing to have to dal with.

This forum is staffed by volunteers and gamers just like you, and we are not employees of Microsoft, so we are limited in what help we can offer you as we have no access to your account or any other of your details.

I suspect you may have already tried these but on the off-chance you have not, please follow these links to see if they can help you:

Microsoft Support: https://support.microsoft.com/contactus/

How To Recover your Microsoft Account:
    https://account.live.com/acsr

I hope those are of some help to you and that you eventually recover your account successfully! Going forward, if you have not already done so, to ensure your account is harder to hack make sure that your account details are always secure and hidden, try using a password management app to add an extra layer of safety, avoid including any personal identifying information on your profile or giving such information out online, and if possible arrange two-factor authentication on all your online accounts.

Good luck :)
Thema:

1. Is there a way to contact an actuall Microsoft Supporter? - Similar Threads - contact actuall Microsoft

2. How do I get into contact with Microsoft support? I mean actually talk to someone and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get into contact with Microsoft support? I mean actually talk to someone and...: Few months ago my Microsoft account had been hacked, the password and email were changed and I have no access to it. But, yesterday I realized it is still logged into my Microsoft store somehow....
  3. Why can't I contact an actual microsoft employee about my account being hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I contact an actual microsoft employee about my account being hacked.: It's in the title. Why can't I contact a real Microsoft employee about my account being hacked. I have entire proof of my Microsoft account being hacked all the way back in November. I got proof...
  4. Does anyone have a actual working contact number for these people?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone have a actual working contact number for these people?: I don't understand why it's so difficult to get a rea person to help me recover my account that I own. It was hacked by a Jeremy or Jeremiah. Doubtful its even his real name. Please if anyone has...
  5. Is there anyone besides the AI, an actual human that can contact the enforcement team and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyone besides the AI, an actual human that can contact the enforcement team and...: Can anyone besides the AI answer? This is a humbling experience and I’m not even the one was on the account… this is my personal long term account. Please help me Xbox, I’ll do absolutely anything...
  6. How do I get in contact with anyone who can actually help me with my issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get in contact with anyone who can actually help me with my issues: Recently my minecraft account got stolen by someone getting access to my microsoft account and transferring ownership from my email address to theirs then deleting my microsoft account and I know...
  7. why can i not get in contact with an actual human!!!! i was double charge for a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can i not get in contact with an actual human!!!! i was double charge for a...: I ordered fallout 1st for fallout 76 and microsoft charged my credit card twice and only gave me a single month im getting pissed off the website is no help the numbers i call refer me to the...
  8. How do I contact an actual person at microsoft for Xbox hardware repair support

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I contact an actual person at microsoft for Xbox hardware repair support: Hey, I have been trying to organise a repair request for my son's wireless xbox headset and keep getting sent in circles to the contact us section, but every time i try to request a call back it...
  9. how do i contact an actual agent from microsoft.

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i contact an actual agent from microsoft.: i have been trying to get my xbox controller repiar or replaced. it was shipped and made it to microsoft location but it has been almost 5 months now and everytie i call support i get the same...
  10. how do i get in contact with an actual microsoft/xbox support staff member

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i get in contact with an actual microsoft/xbox support staff member: I need to speak to someone who can actually assist me, i have tried calling to no avail, do not reply if you are a volunteer moderator I want assistance from a Microsoft staff member thank you....