Is there a way to change the language of the email that microsoft is sending me?

Discus and support Is there a way to change the language of the email that microsoft is sending me? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've already change all my region and language in my microsoft account. but in the xbox i cannot change it to US 558165ac-8a78-47d2-84a3-7b28f4827e61 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by hmz_, Apr 26, 2023.

1. hmz_
    hmz_ Guest

Is there a way to change the language of the email that microsoft is sending me?

I've already change all my region and language in my microsoft account. but in the xbox i cannot change it to US

:)

2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Kindly check if your account's region is set up correctly. Sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/ and then select Edit personal info.

Please check your Country/ region. Set your Country's region to US and time zone then save it. It will also depend to your email domain.

If you're using Outlook, please refer to this link as your guide:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/chan...
  3. Nino Solisa Win User

e-mails from Microsoft are in Korean

Hi, thanks for your response. I changed the display language and preferred language to English, but emails from Microsoft remain in the Korean language.
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

sending me rewards emails in wrong language

Hello diablodale1,

All the information we have for your account is set to the German region. Both your Rewards and Microsoft Account are set to the German region. We do not use the information from your personal Xbox to determine this regional information. You will have to
    change your region via your commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com/) from Germany. We base our email language off of the regional language of your account.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Language problem in games

You can only migrate your region once every 3 months. You would have to wait for the 3 months to end before you can migrate back Russia.

Some games offer a way to change the language, but if that is not an option in the game itself, there is no way to change the language. Developers usually send games in the languages specific to your region.
  6. TijgerPapa Win User

Change email/newsletter language

Hey B -

What language is your Xbox account set to? I believe the newsletter is sent to you based on that language so if you change that, it may change the language of your emails as well. :)

Give it a shot!
    Where can I check my language settings? I've looked all over accounts.xbox.com and can't find any reference to language settings. Other then a link changing an xbox360 account region, which requires me to login with my Microsoft account and then redirects
    me to a French page explaining what a change in region involves (I think, my French isn't that good).

Grtz,

B
Thema:

1. Is there a way to change the language of the email that microsoft is sending me? - Similar Threads - change language email

2. Changing Game Language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing Game Language: Hi. I have recently moved to Germany where I have purchased an xbox x and i have installed COD World At War but I can not get the game language to change to English, it will only give German. I...
  3. Installed language packs change the displayed language of certain apps away from the default

in XBoX on Windows
    Installed language packs change the displayed language of certain apps away from the default: I recently installed the Japanese language pack so that I could type Japanese characters when I wanted/needed, as it is a language I am currently studying. However, I noticed that all the Windows...
  4. This is going to sound dumb, but are there any cons to changing my language on Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    This is going to sound dumb, but are there any cons to changing my language on Xbox?: This is so stupid to ask, but I am curious. I know the only con would be not knowing the language (kind of why I changed it, because I want to learn) but does it affect anything major? I feel like...
  5. Language changing on xbox for pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Language changing on xbox for pc: I can't change language of my 2 (Persona 3 Portable and JoJo's Bizzarre Adventure: All Star Battle R) games on xbox for pc. They're both in Japanese - as You can see, I don't understand Japanese....
  6. How to change language in Yakuza kiwami 2 for PC for windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to change language in Yakuza kiwami 2 for PC for windows 10: I saw many people having this problem. Basically the game starts full japanese and there is no way to change that. I tried some methods to fix it but not one of them worked. Please help if you...
  7. Language suddenly changed on TMNT: Shredder's Revenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Language suddenly changed on TMNT: Shredder's Revenge: I've been playing Shredder's Revenge (downloaded via Game Pass to my Xbox Series S) and fired it up after not playing for a few weeks. Last time I played I was near the end of the game. Everything...
  8. how do i change language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i change language: how do i change the language on the xbox app i have everything in uk in my device settings and my windows 11 pc still wont change the language from dutch 2de1d714-1b4f-4b1d-b670-357bf8662959
  9. I have an Xbox Game Pass membership. I can't change the language on the computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an Xbox Game Pass membership. I can't change the language on the computer: I have an Xbox Game Pass membership. I downloaded the game with English language support on the computer, but the game is in Spanish and there are no language changes in the game. How can I...
  10. Change Age of Empires language to Spanish in Geforce Now platform (PC Game Pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change Age of Empires language to Spanish in Geforce Now platform (PC Game Pass): I am playing Age of Empires IV in Geforce Now platform (PC Game Pass) through a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. I am deeply disappointed as the game is only in English and there is no way to...