Is there a way to change a game language without changing the entire system language ?

Discus and support Is there a way to change a game language without changing the entire system language ? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought the game pass subscription and want to change only the game language. 4d8d0e49-2ed2-4698-b1a6-edc8818e3db1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JeffersonMichael1, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Is there a way to change a game language without changing the entire system language ?

I bought the game pass subscription and want to change only the game language.

:)

JeffersonMichael1, Jun 23, 2019
  2. Vinny #1 Win User

Is there a way to change a game language without changing the entire system language ?

Make sure the game supports language swapping, some support this feature.
  3. Nolan Coker Win User

It depends on the game, it will be in settings if so, I use to change battlefield language to something else when family are around because the cursing.
  4. luissolid Win User

The only option it's that the game have a menu to change the language.

Games from Ubisoft have that menu, but games from Microsoft don't.

Regards!
  5. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

depends on the game, some have this fun, others do not.
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

If the game you're playing is supported in another language or multiple languages then, in the settings/options of whatever game it is there should be an option to change the voice and dialouge languages. Its most likely gonna be under audio/sound. If you
    don't have that option then the game isn't support for any language outside of English or if the option is there and you can't find the one you want you may only have a small selection of languages that the title is supported in.

Language support is avaliable at the discretion of the developer/publisher. You may wanna check online to see what languages its avaliable in before buying or downloading next time.
Thema:

1. Is there a way to change a game language without changing the entire system language ? - Similar Threads - change game language

2. With my headset on Xbox how do I turn up discord call volume as I can only change my game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    With my headset on Xbox how do I turn up discord call volume as I can only change my game...: I want to be able to hear my discord call and whenever I try to change the volume on my headset or Xbox I can only change game volume 43542c3a-7b4e-46f6-9852-e593079d69ba
  3. I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop

in XBoX Accessibility
    I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop: I subscribe £12.49 for microsoft card game. I cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop a3cd29da-19dd-4e27-8303-261b0705dd64
  4. Changing Game Language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing Game Language: Hi. I have recently moved to Germany where I have purchased an xbox x and i have installed COD World At War but I can not get the game language to change to English, it will only give German. I...
  5. I have an Xbox Game Pass membership. I can't change the language on the computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an Xbox Game Pass membership. I can't change the language on the computer: I have an Xbox Game Pass membership. I downloaded the game with English language support on the computer, but the game is in Spanish and there are no language changes in the game. How can I...
  6. Change Age of Empires language to Spanish in Geforce Now platform (PC Game Pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change Age of Empires language to Spanish in Geforce Now platform (PC Game Pass): I am playing Age of Empires IV in Geforce Now platform (PC Game Pass) through a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. I am deeply disappointed as the game is only in English and there is no way to...
  7. Change language (audio, UI, text) of Starfield / NO language option in the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change language (audio, UI, text) of Starfield / NO language option in the game: I am super annoyed about the fact that the Xbox App does NOT give me the option I want to install a game in and that games like Gears 5 or Starfield also do NOT have a language option IN GAME. My...
  8. How can I change the language of a game downloaded from Microsoft Store without changing my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I change the language of a game downloaded from Microsoft Store without changing my...: Hello, I have Age Of Empires IV downloaded from the Microsoft Store. My system's language (Windows 11) is hungarian, and the game's language is automatically set to the same. How can I set the...
  9. How do I change language for Sword and Fairy 7 to chinese in game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change language for Sword and Fairy 7 to chinese in game pass?: THere's no setting to change it but it says it supports simplified chinese... 02ac043b-05d6-4109-b831-ea2a4ad4d790
  10. Why after 4 years, we still can't change the language of the X Box/Game Pass App?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why after 4 years, we still can't change the language of the X Box/Game Pass App?: I don't want to change my Desktop language, but I hate those cheap localized local versions of games. f645aac9-81a3-434d-abcc-ca09f3240dac