Is there a way to authenticate an Xbox Series X without opening the box?

Discus and support Is there a way to authenticate an Xbox Series X without opening the box? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This deal seems too good to be true..a Halo Infinite Edition Series X for $200?! [mod removed] Understandably I’m suspicious so is there a way to make... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tim2231, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Tim2231
    Tim2231 Guest

This deal seems too good to be true..a Halo Infinite Edition Series X for $200?! [mod removed]

Understandably I’m suspicious so is there a way to make sure this is a legit, authentic console without opening the box?

:)

Tim2231, Dec 5, 2022
  2. Tim2231 Win User

99% huh? So you’re saying there’s a 1% chance this is legit? Lol…jk. Thanks for your reply, Josef.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today TIMM2231

Never trust on a website / a seller with a price below than the ESRP price (this applies to everything)
    In the 99% of the cases you’re going to lose the money (just to not say 100%)

Always purchase your devices with authorized retailers
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

You’re welcome Tim!
    Unfortunately it’s too good to be true

Right now the minimum price for a Halo infinite series X doesn’t go below $700 :c

Don't hesitate to reach the community forums if you need help in the future ;)
    For now take care and have a good day
  5. Tim2231 Win User

Thanks for your reply. Yeah, I stumbled across the ad on YouTube and it’s from a place called Berry’s Buys haha.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

This deal seems too good to be true..a Halo Infinite Edition Series X for $200?! [mod removed]

Understandably I’m suspicious so is there a way to make sure this is a legit, authentic console without opening the box?
    Not that i am aware of no. Definitely sounds too good to be true though.

As the saying goes "if it sounds too good to be true than it probably is"
Thema:

1. Is there a way to authenticate an Xbox Series X without opening the box? - Similar Threads - authenticate Series without

2. "Additional authentication needed"

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Additional authentication needed": I'm running the Xbox off my mobile phone hotspot, I'm today getting the message saying I'm offline when I'm clearly connected to my hotspot. When I test the connection it says I need to...
  3. “Additional Authentication Needed”?

in XboX Insiders
    “Additional Authentication Needed”?: I’ve been trying to connect to my wifi and it says “additional authentication needed.” It tells me I can either “authenticate now,” or “enter alternate MAC address.” I don’t know what a “MAC...
  4. How to connect to your xbox account on xbox 360 with the authenticator

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to connect to your xbox account on xbox 360 with the authenticator: I have been trying a couple of times to connect to my xbox live account on my xbox 360 over the last years and would always have the issue that my password is more than 16 characters long. I would...
  5. XBOX LIVE DD2 NOT WORKING. "UNABLE TO AUTHENTICATE WITH XBOX LIVE."

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE DD2 NOT WORKING. "UNABLE TO AUTHENTICATE WITH XBOX LIVE.": I am having this problem for almost a week now i tryed all the obvious stuff like different networks, restarting console,redownloading the game and such. did this heppend to anyone else?...
  6. I need help with my other account. I don't have authenticator app access.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with my other account. I don't have authenticator app access.: I have another account. I can't access cause I do not have authenticator app nor do I have the 25 key accessories. I need someone to contact me immediately so I can get this fixed. I want to be...
  7. Multiple authentication/access issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple authentication/access issues: Long post but wanted to be thorough and provide as much info as I can. Background: I switched my laptop from Linux back to Windows 11 just because I found it easier to use. I reinstalled all my...
  8. Authentication MAC Address not working and can’t connect to network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Authentication MAC Address not working and can’t connect to network: Whenever I connected to my wifi it said more authentication was needed. It said to either enter an alternate MAC address which did not work, to clear the MAC address which did not work, or to wait...
  9. I cant sign into microsoft authenticator mobile app

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign into microsoft authenticator mobile app: im trying to sign in to the mobile authenticator app, but my number 1 problem is: i cant access a authenticator code, because im trying to sign into authenticator. and number 2 problem: the phone...
  10. Xbox series X: Halo Infinite stuck on "Authenticating with services" on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X: Halo Infinite stuck on "Authenticating with services" on Xbox Series X: The game launches will successfully launch. But upon hitting press a to play I get stuck with a loading screen that infinitely tries "Authenticating with services". The game is updated in its...