Is there a way so when I log into my microsoft account it always goes through my mobile...

Discus and support Is there a way so when I log into my microsoft account it always goes through my mobile... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've been hacked before numerous times and now set up my microsoft authenticator. I want it so if I ever log into my account from a different location... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Xavier D'Costa, Mar 26, 2023.

1. Is there a way so when I log into my microsoft account it always goes through my mobile...

I've been hacked before numerous times and now set up my microsoft authenticator. I want it so if I ever log into my account from a different location i HAVE to use my microsoft authenticator. I'm just wondering as my email is set as my primary alias and I don't want verification sent there.

:)

Xavier D'Costa, Mar 26, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Is there a way so when I log into my microsoft account it always goes through my mobile authenticator

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Yes, you can set up your Microsoft account to require the use of the Microsoft Authenticator app every time you log in from a new location. Here's how:

Click on "Security" in the navigation bar at the top of the page.

Scroll down to the "Advanced security options" section and click "Get started".

Follow the prompts to set up two-step verification using the Microsoft Authenticator app.

Once you've set up two-step verification, click on "App passwords" in the "Security" section of your account settings.

Generate an app password for each app or device that doesn't support two-step verification.

Finally, under "Two-step verification", select "Always require your secondary authentication" to ensure that you always have to use your Microsoft Authenticator app when logging in from a new location.
  3. sarah ellis1 Win User

My Xbox account won’t let me sign in on my console or the phone app.

Hello!

So I did do that. I reset my password and I’m still unable to log in unfortunately. I can get into my Microsoft outlook account but that it all. I cannot log into my Xbox account on my console or the mobile app.
  4. Lincoln Run Win User

Can't get the new minecraft cape due to microsoft email

Yeah, I bought bedrock in the store through my first email, but always log in and use my second email when playing, I bought java account with second email. So It's two different accounts.
  5. Itilianm0nst0r Win User

not able to redeem a game code

Did you try to redeem throught the console or on the webpage? Sometimes you have to sign in to the microsoft account on a mobile divice or computer log into your account and redeem the code that way. Or try through the smartglass app
  6. Paraffin Alien Win User

Redeem Code Problem

I had exactly the same problem yesterday when trying to redeem a code for XBL Gold.

When trying to redeem through the store on my console I too was getting the `Something went wrong` message, so I logged in to my Microsoft account on my PC and tried it that way, the code was accepted no problems.
Thema:

Is there a way so when I log into my microsoft account it always goes through my mobile...

1. Is there a way so when I log into my microsoft account it always goes through my mobile... - Similar Threads - log microsoft account

2. I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...: I just bought Minecraft on my new Nintendo Switch. I'm trying to link my accounts, but I'm having trouble doing that. I've been able to sign into my existing Microsoft account and play. However it...
  3. Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft: Hello! I've been having this problem for months and I'm getting tired of it. Basically, whenever I try to log into minecraft with my microsoft account, I get an error message that says the...
  4. I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out: Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, I try to log back in on the same account it was on and it’s saying it’s already connected and it also says Please Sign in With your previously...
  5. I cannot log into my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into my Microsoft account: I cannot log into my Microsoft account after logging out of a different one 3972fdb7-6a66-4f8a-b1c4-90f1b1429de8
  6. How do I log into my microsoft account on my playstation?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I log into my microsoft account on my playstation?: When I try play minecraft online multiplayer and sign into minecraft with my microsoft account I go through the remote play steps and when I get past the login stage it sends me to an Xbox create...
  7. My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...: I accidentaly shared my information and they completely changed my email, username, password and i cant get in. I have changed the password back but i dont know the email and i cant log in...
  8. i can't log in to my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't log in to my microsoft account: Recently i added the new alias to it i randomly create an outlook mail in the alias changing section after more than a week , which means now, i cannot log in to my account anymore it said...
  9. I migrated my Minecraft account in 2022, I logged into my Microsoft account and Minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I migrated my Minecraft account in 2022, I logged into my Microsoft account and Minecraft...: I purchased Minecraft nearly a decade ago. Ever since Microsoft decided to take over and mess things around for no reason I cannot access my game anymore. I followed through with the pointless and...
  10. I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information: None of my skins are there with the email and neither is my in game name b368e3dc-be96-4deb-9931-9473d3e3e35e