Is there a way of using the Xbox Avatar as a vtubing model?

Discus and support Is there a way of using the Xbox Avatar as a vtubing model? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello I am trying to figure out if there is a way of utilizing the Xbox avatar as a potential vtubing model because it seems like it already has a lot... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by darkheartslover, Jun 5, 2023.

1. Is there a way of using the Xbox Avatar as a vtubing model?

Hello I am trying to figure out if there is a way of utilizing the Xbox avatar as a potential vtubing model because it seems like it already has a lot of the facial expressions and I Expressions mapped out and I want to be able to export that to a program to utilize for vtubing

:)

darkheartslover, Jun 5, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with exporting Xbox avatar.

Sorry to disappoint you but I do not believe this is a feature on Xbox since you cannot export the avatar from the profile so you can use it for vtubing model.
  3. espr3ss001 Win User

Create Avatar Models ?

No I meant kinda the other way round ... If I make a model in a 3d app like Blender I want to be able to use it on my avatar.
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Xbox One Avatar

You're avatar from the Xbox 360 will carry over, however, you'll have to make a new avatar using the upgraded and more diversified Xbox One avatars app. The reason for having to make a new one is because its a new system with new models and new and detailed
    ways to make your avatar more like... you. You can use the old one from the 360, however, the new ones are cool... and if you haven't gotten to editing the new ones in the new app you should.

Here's a little interesting article that was about them when they first came out.

https://www.windowscentral.com/new-xbox-avatars-2017
  5. Wishcatcher Win User

Create Avatar Models ?

Hi,

There is no way to do it on mac… Maybe in the future but not sure… Sorry

Regards,
  6. Shaggy2000 Win User

Create Avatar Models ?

Don't think you'll be able to do that.
Thema:

1. Is there a way of using the Xbox Avatar as a vtubing model? - Similar Threads - using Avatar vtubing

2. Backgrounds for use with the Avatars

in XboX Insiders
    Backgrounds for use with the Avatars: Is there any way that we can get more backgrounds for those homeless Avatars or at lease let us upload our own pictures for use with them like we can with our system backgrounds? submitted by...
  3. Is it possible to use our own Xbox360 avatars in Xbox360 titles playing on Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to use our own Xbox360 avatars in Xbox360 titles playing on Xbox one?: My son has started playing Motocross Madness from my old 360 library on his Xbox one. He really wants to use his own avatar to play, but it seems he can only choose from the (12?) Default avatars....
  4. could we get a feature to use our Xbox avatar in VR or VRCHAT in the near future

in XBoX Accessibility
    could we get a feature to use our Xbox avatar in VR or VRCHAT in the near future: We already have the oculus link and VR link for windows could we get a feature to add our avatar from the Xbox avatar maker into some of these VR games, this could create mor diversity in the meta...
  5. custom gamer pic not changing also can not use avatar screen shot.

in XboX Insiders
    custom gamer pic not changing also can not use avatar screen shot.: i can't change my custom gamer pic i call xbox and he can't change his also i try to take a pic whit my avatar and nothing i just have the old 360 photo, i can use thoses ulgy default gamer pic...
  6. Why can't I use my image as avatar?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I use my image as avatar?: So, ive been trying to change my xbox avatar since yesterday, the image I'm trying to use is just a simple drawn of a woman, ive tried it so many times and with some edits and still they keep...
  7. PC games that use xbox avatar?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC games that use xbox avatar?: Hey, Was wondering if there are an games for windows 10 that uses your xbox avatar, or is it just for show on pc? 641cc122-cbd4-4231-b19f-9ff16f6728f6
  8. Why do I need to use my credit card for purchase of avatar props?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I need to use my credit card for purchase of avatar props?: Hello! I have tried to purchase avatar props and avatar costumes from the Avatar Store via the Xbox One console and Xbox Avatars app on my Windows 10 laptop. I have Xbox currency, which I...
  9. AVATAR REWARD items don't show up in my Avatars list of items to use

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AVATAR REWARD items don't show up in my Avatars list of items to use: On xbox one & the Win 10 app none of the avatar reward items show up to use with my avatar. Items purchased or downloaded from interface advertisements all still show and work as expected but if...
  10. Can't use Battlefield 1 due to screwed up sign in avatar.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't use Battlefield 1 due to screwed up sign in avatar.: How can I kill the connection to battlefield 1 and the bad avatar? Then connect the game to the good avatar? 5396e100-d06d-4b1d-bdd3-c4f1eacf52cf