is there a way i can get a free gamer tag change as i have been laid off of work and can’t...

Discus and support is there a way i can get a free gamer tag change as i have been laid off of work and can’t... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i really want to change it but also can’t afford to pay $10 for a new change when i should get a free one and i never got it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kohle Johnson, Mar 31, 2023.

1. is there a way i can get a free gamer tag change as i have been laid off of work and can’t...

i really want to change it but also can’t afford to pay $10 for a new change when i should get a free one and i never got it

:)

Kohle Johnson, Mar 31, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

is there a way i can get a free gamer tag change as i have been laid off of work and can’t financially afford to pay $10 for a gamer tag change

Hi Kohle!

I am sorry to know about what happened. Unfortunately, they do not provide a free Gamertag change because it's being managed by the system alone and free change is given to eligible user most likely to those users who have a system-generated Gamertag.
  3. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Change gametag

When you first create your account you get a default gamer tag, it's usually two names and a number altogether. You can change it once for free, which it appears you have.

Gamer tag changes have been $9.99 for years now. No way to get it for free.
  4. CleverFawn81095 Win User

Can you change your gamertag 2x for free?

Is there a way i could be an exception? The enforcement team forced me to change my gamer tag for being inappropriate but i made it when i was 12. "Cleverfawn" is kind of a lame gamer tag so is there absolutely no way to get a second change free?Please?
  5. davemcfly85 Win User

Can I get a free gamer tag change

sorry no, free changes are ONLY given when A: you got a random created tag by the system when you created the account and have 30 days to change it or B: when it violates the rules. if you want a new name you will have to pay for it. you can block communications
    with those that harass you and or you can set your profile to friends only so only those will be able to communicate with you those are your only options.
  6. StefanNeubauer Win User

Can I get a free gamer tag change

you have no money to change your name but instead you wanna get a ps3 for less than 10$? show me this shop please.

oh and also bear in mind - if this happened to you on psn, you wouldnt be able to change your name at all :)
Thema:

is there a way i can get a free gamer tag change as i have been laid off of work and can’t...

1. is there a way i can get a free gamer tag change as i have been laid off of work and can’t... - Similar Threads - free gamer tag

2. Why Can’t I change my gamer tag for free still?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can’t I change my gamer tag for free still?: I have had my Xbox gamer tag for about 3 or 4 years and I have always had the same gamer tag. I wanted to change but this transaction costed money and I never had changed it before l. I want to...
  3. So I was wondering about if you used your second free gamer tag change can you change it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I was wondering about if you used your second free gamer tag change can you change it...: So i was wondering if you used your second free gamertag change if you could do it again for free because we dont have a lot of money 73e0f3d1-26c1-46b2-84f8-51a095578175
  4. Son Screwed up his gamer tag - changed for free & tried to go back & can't.

in XboX Insiders
    Son Screwed up his gamer tag - changed for free & tried to go back & can't.: Just spent a bunch of time with support.. My son changed his gamer tag to something else as a joke, and tried to change it back.. Unfortunately a) he was charged $9.99 (his loss).. But b) his old...
  5. i need a free gamer tag chang i never got one

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need a free gamer tag chang i never got one: i need a free gamer tag chang because i never got one 385e629a-ed93-4c17-8073-0a67adc9286c
  6. Free gamer tag change

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free gamer tag change: In 2016 I had a minecraft mobile account (the only thing related to microsoft at the time) and I stopped playing for a bit. On christmas I received an Xbox one S and when I logged into my account,...
  7. Reference number: 1430055699 Free Gamer Tag Change

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reference number: 1430055699 Free Gamer Tag Change: hi I was told to post here regarding my Free Gamer Tag Change My reference number is 1430055699 e3f65c17-37d1-4e64-94c8-e568caa8ff4b
  8. Free Gamer Tag Change

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free Gamer Tag Change: Hello, I was speaking to an Xbox support person regarding me getting another free gamer tag change, she told me to post here and you guys will be able to help me. 0d4e8d09-84a3-4e61-a536-6565fa60ef6f
  9. Was Apparently Issued Free Gamer Tag Change after Enforcement Appeal, but how do I claim it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Was Apparently Issued Free Gamer Tag Change after Enforcement Appeal, but how do I claim it?: Hey everyone. I'm at a loss here. After detailed discussions with the XBLET regarding my since-banned Gamer Tag, I was told that I would receive a free Gamer Tag change. However, every time I try...
  10. Help with free gamer tag change.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with free gamer tag change.: I would like to change my gamer tag on Xbox 360, I am aware of how to do it however I’ve read that the first time you change it you don’t have to pay. Is there anyway I can check if I have...