Is there a way I can delete my history of games I've played on Windows 10?
Discus and support Is there a way I can delete my history of games I've played on Windows 10? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded these games from my Microsoft account on my windows 10 some years ago and now they appear in my section of games I own on my Xbox 360 and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sergiosanchez15, Nov 17, 2017.
Thema:
Is there a way I can delete my history of games I've played on Windows 10?
Loading...
-
Is there a way I can delete my history of games I've played on Windows 10? - Similar Threads - delete history games
-
Insider account deleted after a break.
in XboX InsidersInsider account deleted after a break.: I recently picked up another Series X after selling my last one about 3 years ago and taking a break from Xbox. I’d previously been a part of the insider program Alpha ring, and my account was... -
Reggression: activity feed deletion bug
in XboX InsidersReggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth... -
Insider hub app had an update that failed, the app deleted itself
in XboX InsidersInsider hub app had an update that failed, the app deleted itself: So when I turned on my xbox the app said it had an update, after a little while the update never finished and then just failed. After the update failed I noticed the insider hub was no longer on... -
Recommended Option for Free Up Space Not Able to Delete
in XboX InsidersRecommended Option for Free Up Space Not Able to Delete: I am unable to delete the storage space of a recommended removal option in the console settings. Steps to reproduce: Go to Settings Go to System Go to Storage Devices Click Free up... -
Might need some help (unenroll pc insider & delete insider account)
in XboX InsidersMight need some help (unenroll pc insider & delete insider account): Last weekend, I deleted insider account, but steel I'm getting pc insider previews, and I can't access to insider hub app. Yesterday, my Xbox was upgraded to 2604.1000.30.0 build. Also, I can't... -
I'm looking for my purchase history for all time. I'm wondering if records are ever deleted...
in XBoX Games and AppsI'm looking for my purchase history for all time. I'm wondering if records are ever deleted...: I'm looking to find the date that I bought a game. I was looking through the purchase history but it only goes back to 2018 and I know that account is significantly older than that. I was looking... -
i accidentally deleted my x-box account and all the game history - how do i get it back
in XBoX Games and Appsi accidentally deleted my x-box account and all the game history - how do i get it back: i accidentally deleted my x-box account and all the game history - how do i get it back 48d0a3ae-7082-4f71-897f-d70b40257bbc -
¿Can all history be deleted from a mojang premium account?
in XBoX Accessibility¿Can all history be deleted from a mojang premium account?: I would like to know if there is a possibility of formatting my Minecraft premium account? Let everything be erased and start from scratch 670c46d9-8164-4035-8ce5-5ca8e9ee80a2 -
Removing/deleting a game history/data
in XBoX AccessibilityRemoving/deleting a game history/data: So few years ago i played some cheap knock-off games from Microsoft Store (PC) and later i deleted them. few days ago i realised those games are being shown as a history in my Xbox app for PC and...