Is there a way I can convey my message to the person responsible for Xbox services and App...

Discus and support Is there a way I can convey my message to the person responsible for Xbox services and App... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I feel like there has to be at least one person who ultimately has to be responsible for the state of xbox on pc. I fell if I got my message to him, he... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JaySinD, Jan 14, 2023.

1. JaySinD
    JaySinD Guest

Is there a way I can convey my message to the person responsible for Xbox services and App...

I feel like there has to be at least one person who ultimately has to be responsible for the state of xbox on pc. I fell if I got my message to him, he would understand the frustration and anger I have been going through.

The xbox app on pc is a broken piece of (insert any unkind word) that should be built from the ground up, how can one app have so many issues when it's been online for so long. Downloads don't start, installed games contently get errors and demand reinstalls, etc.

So to avoid this, I bought a microsoft game on steam (state of decay 2). I paid extra to make sure I didn't deal with frustration, but lo and behold the game requires an xbox account. I thought....it's not a big deal. I put in my xbox account info, but the game keeps giving me an error every time I start the multiplayer.

I've given up....I just want to play games with my friends after a long day of work. I don't want to troubleshoot, I don't want to edit registries or restart my computer 5-6 times. Please, I just want it to work. I'm sick and tired of you treating pc a second class platform, if someone had to do the same things on a console, people would be up in arms.

Could I get the contact info of the person ultimately responsible for the pc division or could someone convey this message to that individual? I would really appreciate it, thank you.

:)

JaySinD, Jan 14, 2023
  2. JaySinD Win User

Is there a way I can convey my message to the person responsible for Xbox services and App on windows?

Who’s the highest person I can get in touch with here?
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Is there a way I can convey my message to the person responsible for Xbox services and App on windows?

All games from major publishers require an Xbox, EA, Ubisoft, etc account, and have for many years

This is a community forum, no one who is in charge of things posts, or even publicly reads here. There is no official channels for such things outside of this forum either.

What is the error?
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Somone reported me becuase i asked for their credit card. But i was joking now im scared ill get banned

Unfortunately a text message over xbox live does not convey if you are joking or not. Asking someone on xbox live for their personal information could be classed as a ban able offence. All you can do if you are banned is request a case review
  5. SnowyOwl501 Win User

Xbox app messages not working on iPad and iPhone

Thank you for your response, both the iOS on the devices and the xbox app itself are update. The other persons response seems to have identified the problem, for some reason the app can only handle so many messages. The problem isn’t with apple, but with
    microsoft. Deleting a lot of older messages seems to have fixed the problem.
  6. Stockjamin Win User

I've been removed from the Ambassador Program for 4 years...

You will have to contact XboxAmbassadors via XBL. They are the only ones that can assist you on this.
    I've messaged their Xbox account but haven't received a response. Is there any way I can contact any ambassador reps personally?
Thema:

1. Is there a way I can convey my message to the person responsible for Xbox services and App... - Similar Threads - convey message person

2. Can't message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't message: Can't message to other gamers 940583d9-eb4b-45d7-8ffe-8fff61521ad6
  3. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  4. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...
  5. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  6. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  7. Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...: My son and I play Minecraft and have progressed through the game and spent hours building. If I cleared local saved data, would it be erased? I have and X-box series S. I only have Minecraft on it...
  8. How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?: I no longer have an Xbox console. It was damaged when my basement flooded. I have been trying to play Ark: Survival Ascended and noticed that the Xbox app version for PC filters letters, making it...
  9. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  10. Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?: I dont even know how to explain it. One minute it was fine and then the next minute, xbox app and my actual xbox stopped showing me my chats. I can't see them, recieve or send any messages and I'm...