is there a way for xbox to stop sending emails

Discus and support is there a way for xbox to stop sending emails in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; whenever i get suspended or get xbox news it always goes to my email so is there a way to stop it from sending to my email every time?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by monkeynsnqnendjs, Nov 6, 2022.

1. is there a way for xbox to stop sending emails

whenever i get suspended or get xbox news it always goes to my email so is there a way to stop it from sending to my email every time?

:)

monkeynsnqnendjs, Nov 6, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

You can change it to a different alias but if you do that ANd it's not a real email you will.make it impossible to recover if you lose your password

For xbox news however you can turn off xbox notification for news under your ms account

Enforcement though are important
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

basically, no, if you get suspended, they with notify you via your microsoft account.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

unfortunately no, it's a pre-configured notification by microsoft.
  5. AshJWilliams78 Win User

Hacker is out..

This *** is still going on? This is why I threw my xbox away and am searching for a way for them to remove my email address so they stop sending me ***.
  6. StableMussel453 Win User

Update 5 win/loss change

can you stop sending me email. please
Thema:

1. is there a way for xbox to stop sending emails - Similar Threads - stop sending emails

2. Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?: I had a previous question about this, but I did some more testing and found more info that may help determine the problem. Essentially whenever I take a game clip I can access it through the...
  3. Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping: I just bought farcry 5 on disc and it's downloaded 23% but stopped and keeps saying "installation stopped" and then a loud vibrating sound comes from my xbox for a second, is this a disc problem...
  4. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  5. How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?: My controller randomly started to performing double or triple inputs on all of my buttons. The right stick also slowly drifts upwards everytime I load into a game, but when I move the right stick...
  6. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  7. Xbox App Randomly Stopped Working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Randomly Stopped Working: Randomly, a few months ago, my XBOX app–which has been working just fine up until now, suddenly decided to stop working. When I open up the app, all I see is the breathing XBOX logo and text, on...
  8. How do I stop my child from sending private messages when in private party's? I noticed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I stop my child from sending private messages when in private party's? I noticed...: I want to get my kid a xbox again but don't like that they can private message in private chat so we can't see any suggestions help. Thanks 2a3ebfb4-e715-4baf-bc86-34805dc01d16
  9. How do I stop sending my friends notifications that I am live?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I stop sending my friends notifications that I am live?: I want to stream, and I like to stream in a party with my friends while we play the same game. They are CONSTANTLY getting notifications. Its as bad as getting two notifications within maybe 5...
  10. Why Did My Xbox Stop Sending Clips To Network?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Did My Xbox Stop Sending Clips To Network?: The Other Day, I Had Been Playin KartRider:Drift. Took A Few Clips N Screenshots. They Posted To The Xbox Network Just Fine, N Instantly. Literally, That Same Day. Hours Later. I Took Clips...