Is there a way for me to link my switch account or epic games account to my Microsoft account?

Discus and support Is there a way for me to link my switch account or epic games account to my Microsoft account? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, so I play Fortnite on my Nintendo Switch and I recently got a code that can be redeemed through my Microsoft account, will I get the item if I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kensa Eevee, Feb 8, 2023.

1. Kensa Eevee
    Kensa Eevee Guest

Is there a way for me to link my switch account or epic games account to my Microsoft account?

Hi, so I play Fortnite on my Nintendo Switch and I recently got a code that can be redeemed through my Microsoft account, will I get the item if I redeem it or no?

:)

Kensa Eevee, Feb 8, 2023
  2. CamicaziBoss Win User

Can I transfer games from my Microsoft account to my sons?

The Wavebreaker add-on is for in-game cosmetic items. It is linked to the Epic Games account it was purchased on, not necessarily your Microsoft account. Family sharing will not share the item with him.

If the item was not purchased on an Epic Games account linked to his Microsoft account, there is no way for him to use it on his Microsoft account.
  3. Kathy A. Win User

We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox

Hello Richard Aldridge1,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you're having trouble finding the email address link to Fortnite on your son's Xbox. As a Microsoft customer support agent, I can assist you with this issue.

Firstly, please note that Fortnite accounts are managed by Epic Games, not Microsoft. We do not have tool to check if your account was linked to a specific service of a game. However, we find this article that may help you check where you can find the linked account on the Epic Games. One thing here is that you need to sign in to the account. Though they have policy with unlinking an account, it is best to contact the Epic Games support about that. Link: How do I link my console account to my Epic Games account using the web? - Epic Accounts Support

If you are unable to access your son's account, I recommend reaching out to Epic Games support again for further assistance.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

EPIC ACCOUNT

Hi Koala! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

The error message it's because your Microsoft account has already been linked to a different Epic account not the epic account linked to a different Microsoft account, you can log in the Epic support using Microsoft login to find the account linked to your Microsoft account
  5. Kathy A. Win User

how to link my xbox to my epic games account?

Hello Ella,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To link your Xbox account to your Epic Games account, you can follow these steps from the Epic Games link: How do I link my console account to my Epic Games account using the web? - Epic Accounts Support

If you are still experiencing issues with linking your Xbox account, you can try the following steps:

1. Try using InPrivate Window and see if issue persists.

2. Try using a different browser or device to link your accounts.

Lastly, should you need assistance about this account concern, you can contact Fortnite support - Epic Games Support.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. Georges C. Win User

Epic Fortnite 2 game id’s and signing in to 2nd console

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Georges C

I am a gamer and expert on the XBOX platform.

Hello AaronMo22, unfortunately you can't, so you can do what you want your two kids to play Fortnite together even though you're on different platforms, each will have to have your Xbox (Microsoft) account linked to a different Epic account.

Each will have to have their own Epic account, and their own Xbox account.

The big question is, once you link an account to the Epic account, it will no longer let you switch counts for another to be used.

https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/epic-accou...

Best regards,

Thema:

1. Is there a way for me to link my switch account or epic games account to my Microsoft account? - Similar Threads - link switch account

2. Hello Is it possible for me to link my Nintendo switch Minecraft account to my Xbox account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Is it possible for me to link my Nintendo switch Minecraft account to my Xbox account...: I got a new Xbox and got a Xbox account set up but it won’t let me create/add a Minecraft account that I already have it just makes a new one for me but that is not what I want can you help...
  3. Switching Microsoft account that is linked to a Minecraft Java Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Switching Microsoft account that is linked to a Minecraft Java Account: when my daughter migrated her account we had switched her to my email, but i want to switch the microsoft account linked with her minecraft java account over to hers so i no longer get the emails...
  4. I recently switched my son over to using his own account for Fortnite. I was trying to link...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently switched my son over to using his own account for Fortnite. I was trying to link...: I am working on trying to add vbucks to my sons Fortnite account however it was pointing to my gamer tag. In an effort to link it to his gamer tag, I am running into problems. It is not allowing...
  5. I don't know to link my nintendo switch minecraft dungeons to my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know to link my nintendo switch minecraft dungeons to my microsoft account: every time it just says to go microsoft.com/link with a code but the site doesn't come up e57ff827-b4e9-4068-93b6-62f1bbddb685
  6. When I tried linking my Nintendo switch account to my xbox it said that their was an...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I tried linking my Nintendo switch account to my xbox it said that their was an...: When I tried linking my Nintendo switch account to my xbox it said that their was an account already associated with another epic games account but it isn’t how do I solve this?...
  7. How do i link this account to my Nintendo switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i link this account to my Nintendo switch: How do i link this account to my nintendo switch 831dab7d-549e-43dd-b847-4597be9aee2b
  8. I'm trying to link a microsoft account from my ps4 to my ps5 but it won't let me switch to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to link a microsoft account from my ps4 to my ps5 but it won't let me switch to...: The Microsoft account linking doesn't seem to want to link my ps4 Microsoft account to my ps5 account 2226812d-ff28-44f3-87ab-f655171c73c4
  9. My Microsoft account on switch won’t link to my MCPE version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft account on switch won’t link to my MCPE version.: For some reason whenever i try to login on my switch, it takes me to a microsoft page to connect my microsoft account. But on the other hand whenever i tyr to login on my IOS device, it takes me...
  10. Nintendo Switch Minecraft Microsoft Account Link

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nintendo Switch Minecraft Microsoft Account Link: I was forced to connect my nintendo switch minecraft game to connect to the marketplace in order to buy the jurassic park dlc. I regrettably created one and linked even though my account was...