Is there a way for me to appeal a permanent ban twice?

Discus and support Is there a way for me to appeal a permanent ban twice? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got permanently banned on Monday, and ever since I have been trying to get unbanned. My appeal got denied almost immediately, and I'd like to appeal... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by VitaminPen, Apr 29, 2023.

1. VitaminPen
    VitaminPen Guest

I got permanently banned on Monday, and ever since I have been trying to get unbanned. My appeal got denied almost immediately, and I'd like to appeal again because maybe I wasn't clear or it was an automated response. For background, what happened is that I messaged my friend on Xbox something along the lines of "get online or I'll kill you", jokingly as you might imagine. And he was fine with it. But apparently I woke up next day to find out I was permanently banned. Not on a game or from chat, but prohibited from signing in to my account on Xbox, the PC Xbox app, or even using Xbox Game Bar. I've had my account for around 8 years, and It's been my childhood. And I'd like to get it back.

:)

VitaminPen, Apr 29, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

No. You only get 1 chance to appeal. If the enforcement team denies the appeal, there is nothing else that can be done.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Everything on an account is forfeit once it's banned .
  4. VitaminPen Win User

Really? So that's it?

What about subscriptions like gamepass?
  5. Flymonkey102 Win User

Permanently banned account

There isn't a way if it's a permanent ban with no appeal.
  6. Dominic sumner Win User

I have been banned indefinitely for no reason please help i submitted an appeal but it was denied

Bro they don’t care about their players, they never have I’ve been permanently banned lost thousands of pounds there’s no direct line of communication, my appeal was denied. I got 2 permanent bans in 2 days on the same account both with no reason given. The appeal said I’d get an email back in a few days with a response 2 mins later the appeal was denied. I’m contacting trading standards at this minute in time. There seems to be a new ban exploit hackers are using and Microsoft are denying its existence yet I’m permanently banned without explanation twice. I’ve had the account 17 years with 15 years of gold and thousands of games and DLC they literally don’t care. Scumbags forcing their players to buy everything twice
Thema:

1. Is there a way for me to appeal a permanent ban twice? - Similar Threads - appeal permanent ban

2. How do I get my Xbox account back, it was permanently banned, and I appealed, and all I did...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my Xbox account back, it was permanently banned, and I appealed, and all I did...: My account was permanently I was defending myself in a Xbox party 053d5903-3679-41cf-977d-aa8cfb90813c
  3. Is there anyway I could submit another appeal for the permanent suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I could submit another appeal for the permanent suspension?: Hi I’m that’s my gamertag. I’ve recently received a permanent suspension for “manipulating the followers with a third party software.” I woke up one morning to check that I have over 100+...
  4. Permanent Suspension with no details given after appeal?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent Suspension with no details given after appeal?: So yesterday turned on my XSX to find that my account has been permanently suspended. I do not send messages to other players, play any games with voice chat, or download any unauthorized...
  5. How to appeal permanent suspension again in Xbox ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to appeal permanent suspension again in Xbox ?: I was permanently banned in Xbox for "Harassing other players through written or verbal communication" according to enforcement team case review. The thing is, yes i was being toxic but it was...
  6. My family’s account got permanently suspended with no chance of appeal or explanation ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My family’s account got permanently suspended with no chance of appeal or explanation ?: https://ibb.co/ySbP1Vt https://ibb.co/GpBVLY3 My families account with over $700 of combined purchases was banned with no explanation. I never was able to send an appeal as it was already...
  7. Why am I permanently locked out of my account and what do I do if my appeal is not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I permanently locked out of my account and what do I do if my appeal is not...: Something very irritating happened today. I tried to change my profile picture to something somewhat inappropriate, and in return, it was not verified and never uploaded. What is abnormal is that...
  8. I have been unjustly, permanently banned and my appeal has been denied. What do I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been unjustly, permanently banned and my appeal has been denied. What do I do?: I have been banned for threatening behaviour on my xbox. I absolutely know that this is not true, and the appeal has been denied. I think that the reason I was banned was because I told someone a...
  9. Permanent suspension appeal.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent suspension appeal.: Hello, my name is Alexander. 4 months ago I was indefinitely banned over a mutual argument involving vulgar language. I understand how Microsoft wants their platform to be safe, respectful and...
  10. my account get permanent suspension, how to fix back, i already do appeal but rejected or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account get permanent suspension, how to fix back, i already do appeal but rejected or...: how to fix back, i already do appeal but rejected or failed, i am Never do ilegal thing, need help for get back my account c49831b1-cc7e-43c6-886b-a6157954af5b