is there a update driver for xbox 360 controller and usb driver too ?
Discus and support is there a update driver for xbox 360 controller and usb driver too ? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; window 10 version usb driver stable one if it does have it how can i get it repeat just the controller 360 pc version... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Reilly S, Nov 26, 2020.
Thema:
is there a update driver for xbox 360 controller and usb driver too ?
Loading...
-
is there a update driver for xbox 360 controller and usb driver too ? - Similar Threads - update driver 360
-
Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug
in XboX InsidersDelta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me... -
Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab
in XboX InsidersGot an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press... -
October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200) Feel... -
October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead... -
Minecraft wont open even after updating driver.
in XBoX Games and AppsMinecraft wont open even after updating driver.: I am extremely sad, I have one specific world I have been playing on this old computer for a long time now, but as the computer ages, it has stopped functioning. I attempted to download the world... -
Gaming on surface studio laptop lagging after downloading NVDIA driver update
in XBoX Games and AppsGaming on surface studio laptop lagging after downloading NVDIA driver update: I use my laptop for gaming (miscrosoft surface studio laptop) and had been playing fortnite but the game began crashing recently. I decided to download the NVIDIA app to update drivers to see if... -
How do u update drivers and firmware on logitech momo steering wheel
in XBoX Games and AppsHow do u update drivers and firmware on logitech momo steering wheel: I do not know how to download new drives and firmware for logitech momo ace84e74-678e-41a9-b34f-19bfc9c074e5 -
Xbox Wireless adapter won't work on Windows 11. Doesn't find update drivers
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Wireless adapter won't work on Windows 11. Doesn't find update drivers: My wireless adapter (£50 btw) won't install on my PC. Searched for drivers and downloaded these: Xbox - Net - 7/11/2017 12:00:00 AM - 1.0.46.1Windows 10 Creators Update and Later Servicing... -
Mouse driver update for Xbox
in XBoX Games and AppsMouse driver update for Xbox: need to download the driver update for a mouse on my Xbox d1c739c4-11ad-4a08-ab44-93a412d9e255