Is there a resolution for series 2 elite controller drift?

Discus and support Is there a resolution for series 2 elite controller drift? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a series 2 elite controller about a year and a half ago. About a month after purchasing it I noticed a small stick drift in the left stick. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Corey Finck, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Corey Finck
    Corey Finck Guest

I bought a series 2 elite controller about a year and a half ago. About a month after purchasing it I noticed a small stick drift in the left stick. I managed to get it sent back and repaired under the warranty and got it back pretty quickly (about a week and a half later). Fast forward a few months and it developed stick drift in the same stick. At this time the controller was no longer in the warranty period and I didn't have the money to pay for the repair nor did I feel I should after spending $175 on the device. Now I've purchased a new basic controller and have already gotten stick drift in the same stick. Does Microsoft just not care about making a quality controller? Why should the consumer be responsible for paying for repairs that weren't fixed correctly under the warranty?

:)

Corey Finck, Dec 3, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this Corey

Sorry to hear that, I haven't personally experienced stick drift with my controllers

Right now what I can advise you is repair the controller in the closest authorized retailer or where original parts are used if the controller is out of warranty and if you don’t want to use the Microsoft repair service
  3. Blueheart14 Win User

Elite controller stick drift

The problem is not just the on elite 2 controllers its a issue with all controllers that use the PDP program because i have 3 afterglow controllers that have problems with joy stick drift i also have 2 power A controllers that have problems with joy stick
    drift as well and my brother has an elite 2 series controller that also has the same problem
  4. Jay O. Win User

Elite Series 2 Thumbstick Drift issue

that's bummer, i understand my normal xbox controller drifting, but elite series?
  5. dobby220216 Win User

elite series 2 controller

I'm sorry to here that sadly I had my elite series 2 controller do the same thing, it started with the x button and then the bumpers, I noticed stick drift of both the sticks, sadly when I went to the store to exchange it for another one they had no
    elite series 2 controllers in stock, I switched to the Razer wolverine ultimate edition and so far its a great controller
  6. Mercinary15 Win User

Xbox one elite controller 2

Ive gotten 2 elite series 2 controllers from amazon and both had stick drift out of the box. The second was even worse than the first. Amazon wouldn’t send me a 3rd and just refunded me.
Thema:

1. Is there a resolution for series 2 elite controller drift? - Similar Threads - resolution series elite

2. Do I Need A Xbox Series X or S To Have 4K Resolution At 120hz?

in XBoX on Windows
    Do I Need A Xbox Series X or S To Have 4K Resolution At 120hz?: This is my TV: TCL 85-Inch Q6 QLED 4K Smart TV with Google TV, Streaming UHD, Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos, HDR Pro+, Game Accelerator Enhanced Gaming, Voice Remote, Compatible with Alexa (85Q650G,...
  3. my xbox series x starts in 480 × 640 resolution and there is no option to change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series x starts in 480 × 640 resolution and there is no option to change it: So my xbox series x starts in 480 × 640 resolution and there is no option to change it out of this resolution only started happening after recent system update I haven't changed anything same tv...
  4. Xbox Series X wont hard reset or go into low resolution mode

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X wont hard reset or go into low resolution mode: I have switched hdmi cords, everything. Console still won't get recognized by the TV. Troubleshoot on the TV(Samsung Smart TV) and says it's an issue with the hdmi cords, but I've even used the...
  5. Why is the edge resolution browser on xbox series x 1280x720 Why not 1920x1080 or 4k?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is the edge resolution browser on xbox series x 1280x720 Why not 1920x1080 or 4k?: Why is the edge resolution browser on xbox series x 1280x720 Why not 1920x1080 or 4k? submitted by /u/redditoct23 [link] [comments]
  6. Can the Xbox Series X support gaming at 3440 x 1440 Resolution at 165hz?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can the Xbox Series X support gaming at 3440 x 1440 Resolution at 165hz?: I have the Xbox Series X and I'm going the get an Acer Nitro 34" Class UWQHD Curved Gaming Monitor. (ED343CUR Vbmiippx) Features: 3440 x 1440 Resolution 165 Hz Refresh Rate 1ms Virtual...
  7. Xbox Series X overheats with high resolution games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X overheats with high resolution games: My xbox overheats and powers off when I play high resolution games that are xbox series s/x enhanced. Games like Far Cry 6, Hogwarts Legacy, Dying Light 2 all crash when I play for a little bit....
  8. My xbox series x will go into low resolution mode and trouble shooting then immediately...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox series x will go into low resolution mode and trouble shooting then immediately...: I was try to move games from one external storage device to another, then it froze up. I restarted the console but it would show the booting up sequence, then a black screen. I've inspected all...
  9. xBox series X multiplayer wifi lag resolution?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xBox series X multiplayer wifi lag resolution?: I am having horrible lag spikes when connecting wirelessly to my network only when playing multiplayer games. If I go into a training mode, or solo mode, there is no issues, but as soon as I...
  10. How do I reset my resolution on my Xbox series X without a screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I reset my resolution on my Xbox series X without a screen: I’ve tried to reset it by pressing the buttons but it doesn’t not work 5ef7fa33-3e6d-4d20-bd63-a9a09b19423a