Is there a resolution as to why Sport Kinect doesn't work?

Discus and support Is there a resolution as to why Sport Kinect doesn't work? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox Sport Kinect game stop working suddenly. I bought another one and they both says unrecognized disc. All my other disc works fine.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Deelady86, Jan 13, 2023.

1. Deelady86
    Deelady86 Guest

Xbox Sport Kinect game stop working suddenly. I bought another one and they both says unrecognized disc. All my other disc works fine.

:)

Deelady86, Jan 13, 2023
  2. Deelady86 Win User

Hi George,

It is still saying disc unrecognized only for these two games. It plays the Olympics sports and all other dance disc including the Zuma
  3. ngocphi Win User

What system are you trying to use it on

If series consoles it won't work
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Deelady86, you can clear the console cache and perform a system rollback by following the procedures below.

Cache 360

Clear the console cache like this:

1. Press the XBOX button on the controller, go to "Settings" and select "System Settings".

2. Select "Storage".

Highlight, but do not select, a storage device and press the Y button on the controller to access Device Options.

Note: The selected storage device does not matter. This procedure will clear all cache storage devices.***

3. On the Device Options screen, select Clear System Cache.

4. When asked to confirm storage device maintenance, select "Yes".

Note: After successfully clearing the system cache, you will be returned to the Storage Devices screen. Press the XBOX button on the controller to return to Xbox Home.

In the console, go to Settings and select System.

Select Storage.

Highlight the memory unit

Enter the following sequence of buttons: LB, RB, X, LB, RB, X

This opens the Delete System Update window.

Select Yes.

This restarts the console.
  5. Deelady86 Win User

I did the calibrate the kinect. How do I download my profile or reset to factory? I am happy to try anything.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Did you calibrate the Kinect?

You can try downloading your profile or if you can factory reset yr console
Thema:

1. Is there a resolution as to why Sport Kinect doesn't work? - Similar Threads - resolution why Sport

2. Do I Need A Xbox Series X or S To Have 4K Resolution At 120hz?

in XBoX on Windows
    Do I Need A Xbox Series X or S To Have 4K Resolution At 120hz?: This is my TV: TCL 85-Inch Q6 QLED 4K Smart TV with Google TV, Streaming UHD, Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos, HDR Pro+, Game Accelerator Enhanced Gaming, Voice Remote, Compatible with Alexa (85Q650G,...
  3. my xbox series x starts in 480 × 640 resolution and there is no option to change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series x starts in 480 × 640 resolution and there is no option to change it: So my xbox series x starts in 480 × 640 resolution and there is no option to change it out of this resolution only started happening after recent system update I haven't changed anything same tv...
  4. Game Bar recording games in the wrong resolution

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar recording games in the wrong resolution: Sometimes, when playing a game in full screen, I will use the Capture button on my Xbox controller or use Windows Key + G to open game bar and record a clip, but when I look at the clip...
  5. What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz: What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz? It currently says to me that my TV setup doesn't support 4k@120Hz. What about my TV setup do I need to change? 762e6b27-915d-412c-af60-03b79c7f7302
  6. Hi my xbox one s resolution stuck on 640 x 480 and not changed to other resolution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi my xbox one s resolution stuck on 640 x 480 and not changed to other resolution: Hi my xbox one s resolution stuck on 640 x 480 LOW resolution and not changed to 1080 p OR 4K UHD OR 720 p OR 1440 P HELP ME FOR resolution problem on xbox one s 96e51b04-9c91-4f89-ab0c-3d243466feda
  7. Xbox Lowest Resolution upon start up

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Lowest Resolution upon start up: So I’m wondering if b/c I’m part of the Xbox insiders program that randomly when I boot my series X up my display resolution is at 480p and takes restarting my Xbox a couple/ few times (2...
  8. Xbox Series X wont hard reset or go into low resolution mode

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X wont hard reset or go into low resolution mode: I have switched hdmi cords, everything. Console still won't get recognized by the TV. Troubleshoot on the TV(Samsung Smart TV) and says it's an issue with the hdmi cords, but I've even used the...
  9. Xbox one X resolution and fps - Pls advise

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one X resolution and fps - Pls advise: So I recently bought an ultra wide monitor 34'' Curved UltraWide 34WP65C-B. The monitor is capable of handling a max refresh rate of 160 hz. I plugged in my Xbox one X and I can’t seem to change...
  10. Why is the edge resolution browser on xbox series x 1280x720 Why not 1920x1080 or 4k?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is the edge resolution browser on xbox series x 1280x720 Why not 1920x1080 or 4k?: Why is the edge resolution browser on xbox series x 1280x720 Why not 1920x1080 or 4k? submitted by /u/redditoct23 [link] [comments]