Is there a reason why Xbox Game Pass games for the PC are so terrible with controllers?

Discus and support Is there a reason why Xbox Game Pass games for the PC are so terrible with controllers? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've downloaded two different games using Window's built-in Game Pass dashboard, now, and the controls have been absolutely awful on them, across three... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by B. Mahovic, Mar 31, 2023.

1. B. Mahovic
    B. Mahovic Guest

Is there a reason why Xbox Game Pass games for the PC are so terrible with controllers?

I've downloaded two different games using Window's built-in Game Pass dashboard, now, and the controls have been absolutely awful on them, across three different products: PS4 DualShock4, 8BITDO Pro2 and the Xbox Series X controller. I find it hard to believe that Valve can do this better on Microsoft's own product (Windows) than Microsoft does. Am I doing something wrong or is this the reason why nobody uses Game Pass on the PC?

:)

B. Mahovic, Mar 31, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Well no you do realize to usr dual shock 4 you need a third party drive right?

Sony does NOT make drivers for any platform but playstation

Any issues with drivers must be taken up with the developer

Either ds4win or steam whichever one you are using

That has nothing to do with ms

And you would.have to hichever program to remap.buttons

Since you mentored steam it sounds like you are using steams .direct.input drivers you have to address the issue with dual shock 4 with.them since you are using their driver

You know you can change your control.settings on Windows supported controllers like xbox or 8bitdo right?

Without the exact issue. With the xbox or 8bitdo controller we can't help

You can install the xbox accessories app on your pc For help with 8bitdo and xbox controller bit for dualshock you have to.ask steam since sony doesnt provide support for non ps platforms

I'm guessing you are using cloud rather then locally installed games ?

Disclaimer I have a dual sense and a dual shock 2-4and a series x controller even switch controllers and i have no issues with using any of them on pc xbox app or.steam.deck even in the xbox app on steam deck dual.sense.does.have a response time.issue.requiring me to hit.one of the buttons on the console.though to.turn on the console

Dual.sense.isn't.fully supported on steam.deck nor.is the haptic feedback on some.games
  3. luissolid Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

Games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft can be install if I had a xbox one but to PC I can't (xbox game pass PC) !! Why ?!

Why ?
    Tve Xbox Game Pass from console its different from the Xbox Game Pass on PC!

Some games are exclusive for console and others for PC.

Btw remember tha Xbox Game Pass on PC it's just started, so you will see more and more games will be add on Game Pass.

Regards!
  4. Kakaia Insider Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

Games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft can be install if I had a xbox one but to PC I can't (xbox game pass PC) !! Why ?!

Why ?
    Tve Xbox Game Pass from console its different from the Xbox Game Pass on PC!

Some games are exclusive for console and others for PC.

Btw remember tha Xbox Game Pass on PC it's just started, so you will see more and more games will be add on Game Pass.

Regards!

But Borderlands and Minecraft were always exclusive for PC (for years)... but for MS and "Game Pass" both are exclusive for Console ! 🤔
  5. ÁdámMolnár2 Win User

Street of Rage 4 not launching on PC

Hi!

I have the exact same issue. The game simply doesn't start. This is the only reason why I subscribed for the xbox gamepass (PC), and I can't even play this one game... Is there any way to get a refund maybe? I'm really frustrated by this terrible service :\
  6. Kernal Sprunt Win User

Can't Sign in to Xbox (Beta) App

For some reason it has made me purchase game pass for pc, even with having game pass ultimate until late 2021. Not sure why it doesn’t recognize I’ve already paid for the pass.
Thema:

1. Is there a reason why Xbox Game Pass games for the PC are so terrible with controllers? - Similar Threads - reason why Game

2. Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.: I have everything updated, i uninstalled everything and reinstalled it twice. I'm trying to play death loop o my pc. But all my games on the xbox app dont work. I have been at this for hours. Why...
  3. Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?: I am hearing a lot of this and I hear a lot of teams when they get wiped report them and we didn't even say or do anything bad. Says in order to ban I have to do something serious well I'd love to...
  4. Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...: I keep getting banned for no reason at all and I need help figuring this out ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Other*** 5b6ca4f3-ad78-439e-a7c1-9838c7b868eb
  5. Why did i get banned for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did i get banned for no reason: My account has been banned for no reason at all and i know i have not done anything at all to get this permanent ban on my xbox also with all of this i have spent thousands of dollars on this xbox...
  6. Why was my account permanently suspended for no reason?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account permanently suspended for no reason?: December 26th 2023 I got on my Xbox and it said that I was permanently suspended at 12:43 p.m. and I want someone to look into that because I got banned for no reason I was not on my Xbox at 12:00...
  7. Why have a been given to strikes on Xbox with no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why have a been given to strikes on Xbox with no reason: Hi , does anyone know why this might be , I don’t play with anyone else or use a mic to talk in game chats , yet logged on Xbox and been hit with a 2 day ban with no reasoning just locked out of...
  8. Why am I suspended for no reason?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I suspended for no reason?: I have been trying to redeem points I have gotten through the xbox app, I have tried reaching to customer support multiple times with no response. I have not broken any rules and am temporarily...
  9. I cant hear or speak on game chat for some reason any idea why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant hear or speak on game chat for some reason any idea why: I cant hear or speak on game chat any idea why 6caa072e-ab62-44bb-9fa9-a49847433d5f
  10. Nba 2k24 won’t let me play the game for some reason, why not?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba 2k24 won’t let me play the game for some reason, why not?: I press the 2k24 app, it goes to the loading screen and it just says “Do you own this game” I do own the game but it won’t let me play. 7685e3ef-dde7-4467-b46f-30e2ca8cef6f