Is there a reason my status wont show online or offline?

Discus and support Is there a reason my status wont show online or offline? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; When viewed from an outside account, it does not show online or offline. Does anyone know what that means? & No, I do not have the status set to show... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by KellyJ___013, May 22, 2022.

1. KellyJ___013
    KellyJ___013 Guest

When viewed from an outside account, it does not show online or offline. Does anyone know what that means? & No, I do not have the status set to show for offline, and it doesn't even show like that either, its just my login & nothing else.

:)

KellyJ___013, May 22, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Kelly, may I know which troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
  3. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

why dosnt the most recent players list update one time?

It's also possible that it isn't updating due to your online status. Is your online status set to show offline?
  4. DoMeAFyDe Win User

online friends not showing up

Im having the same issue. My friends online were changed to offline and even the ones who were already offline wont say when they were last on it only says offline. My online status says im offline to everyone but my privacy settings are open and my settings
    are set to online. This happened early this morning when i accepted a friend request and ever since i have been unable to see my friends or appear online.
  5. AVand22 Win User

Why do I show offline on MW2. My friends show offline as well. How do I fix this

Hi All,

I was having the same issue on PS5 where my MW2 status always shows me offline but my PS5 status in set to Online. I could join friends online but they couldn’t send me invites because I always showed as offline. What finally fixed it for me was to login to my Activision account through my PC and web browser. Then on the Activision site I was able to set my profile to “Online” and then back on PS5 and MW2 my status finally was corrected.

Give this a try and let me know if it works for you too. Good luck all :)
  6. OklaGrizzlyBear Win User

Friends list offline

Hiya!!

First off, I can understand your frustration with this matter. As far as the offline status for your friends, they could possibly be offline or they could have set their status as "Offline" You have that ability in your XBOX profile online for "Online,
    Offline, Do Not Disturb" When in doubt, you can always send them a message to see if they just selected "Offline" status for a reason. If they don't reply, chances are they're not there.. :) Have a great day!

Happy Gaming!!
Thema:

1. Is there a reason my status wont show online or offline? - Similar Threads - reason status wont

2. Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.: Gamepad xbox series s/x when connected via xbox adapter is displayed as xbox one compatible wirelless device, but in the device manager as a hid device. How to solve this problem? I have updated...
  3. Microsoft signing me out of all devices for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft signing me out of all devices for no reason: When I login to my account on the free 14 day trial of xbox gamepass I get a message that says "Signing you out of all devices" after entering information correctly...
  4. Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?: A friend on Xbox keeps reporting my account that ends up getting comms banned then his reasoning is that I "just deserve it" he keeps saying I'm for the streets, and many worse things but I know...
  5. some reason the audio for my stream is muted and it wont let me fix it, its honestly quite...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    some reason the audio for my stream is muted and it wont let me fix it, its honestly quite...: I was putting up stream and usually ill re set it to get this to work but now it flat out wont work. Everytime i go like its muted and wont let me unmute the stream. I dont know what to do....
  6. Keeps saying “connection failed” failed to login to online services [Reason: Detrick-Lester]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keeps saying “connection failed” failed to login to online services [Reason: Detrick-Lester]: Can’t Connect. Keeps saying “connection failed. Failed to login to online services [Reason:DETRICK-LESTER]. My connection and speed are good. Just had the cable guy come out and look at my...
  7. For some reason when I turn on my xbox, it says preparing console, and then takes me to the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    For some reason when I turn on my xbox, it says preparing console, and then takes me to the...: I already factory reset it(keep games and apps) , and reset the xbox. aba831c5-61c6-460d-81f6-487260017000
  8. Avoid Me Status For 8 Months - no reason why?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Avoid Me Status For 8 Months - no reason why?...: was not even playing xbox live, and all of a sudden, put into an avoid me state overnight one day when i came back to play, it has since been 8 months and i am still unable to play the only game...
  9. Avoid Me Status For 8 Months - no reason why?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Avoid Me Status For 8 Months - no reason why?...: was not even playing xbox live, and all of a sudden, put into an avoid me state overnight one day when i came back to play, it has since been 8 months and i am still unable to play the only game...
  10. Banned for 24 hours for no reason then Ambassador status revoked and absolutely no help from ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for 24 hours for no reason then Ambassador status revoked and absolutely no help from ...: Ok so nearly a month or so later still no help regarding this, no-one in support can help and the abassadors barely know how to gift a game to someone. I was wrongfully banned for 24 hours and...