Is there a raytracing beta for Minecraft even if I have the Xbox Series S?

Discus and support Is there a raytracing beta for Minecraft even if I have the Xbox Series S? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I saw an option to enable raytracing on my Series S but it said that I need a resource pack to have it enabled. Is there a way to enable raytracing... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Atomic9393, Nov 15, 2020.

  1. Is there a raytracing beta for Minecraft even if I have the Xbox Series S?


    So I saw an option to enable raytracing on my Series S but it said that I need a resource pack to have it enabled. Is there a way to enable raytracing in Minecraft or do I have to wait until it’s optimized?

    submitted by /u/Atomic9393
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Atomic9393, Nov 15, 2020
    #1
  2. SquishyLemon07 Win User

    Minecraft Preview Not Showing in InsiderHub

    i am looking for the MInecraft Preview app for XSX that allows raytracing to be turned on for consoles not minecraft beta
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

    Help Cold War raytracing series S

    Hi,

    The Series S version of Cold War does not have the raytracing feature.
  4. WalkingIrish42 Win User

    Minecraft Raytracing on Xbox Series X/S

    I agree. Minecraft ray tracing should of been ready for the Xbox Series X release. Really hope Microsoft announces something soon. I was disappointed when they dropped the Super duper pack. Draw distance should be also better on next gen consoles!
  5. dempup Win User

    How to play old games on XBOX Series S (disc versions)

    Unfortunately yes. Or go for the Series X instead, if you still want an optical drive.

    You can still use your Account on both consoles and use your Witcher 3 digital purchase on the Series S. CD Project Red has even announced that there will be a free update for Series S/X for current Witcher 3 owners, to utilize the power of your new system,
    like raytracing and faster load times.
  6. Jro2sav Win User

    Your Favorite Upcoming Release

    Hey there! and yes I'm also looking forward to the new realises, Defiantly Halo and even Minecraft with the raytracing can't wait to try it out!
Thema:

Is there a raytracing beta for Minecraft even if I have the Xbox Series S?

Loading...
  1. Is there a raytracing beta for Minecraft even if I have the Xbox Series S? - Similar Threads - raytracing beta Minecraft

  2. September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  3. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  4. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  5. The Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!

    in XboX Insiders
    The Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!: The Tower calls again. This weekend XBOX Insiders can jump back in and battle alongside players across platforms. Open the XBOX Insider Hub to join the Arkheron Preview. Learn more:...
  6. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  7. September 24, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260921-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 24, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260921-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 24, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260921-2200) Feel...
  8. Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?: Just asking. submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  9. Why isnt raytracing in Minecraft on X/S after over 4 years?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isnt raytracing in Minecraft on X/S after over 4 years?: Minecraft has had ray tracing capabilities since December 2020 and used to be available on the Xbox X/S in a beta but has since been locked out. Its been over 4 years so why hasn't it been enable...
  10. I want to get raytracing for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    I want to get raytracing for Minecraft: I wanna get it, but I don't see it in previews on the insider app(concluded) submitted by /u/EntrepreneurUsed676 [link] [comments]