Is there a raytracing beta for Minecraft even if I have the Xbox Series S?

Discus and support Is there a raytracing beta for Minecraft even if I have the Xbox Series S? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I saw an option to enable raytracing on my Series S but it said that I need a resource pack to have it enabled. Is there a way to enable raytracing... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Atomic9393, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Is there a raytracing beta for Minecraft even if I have the Xbox Series S?

So I saw an option to enable raytracing on my Series S but it said that I need a resource pack to have it enabled. Is there a way to enable raytracing in Minecraft or do I have to wait until it’s optimized?

submitted by /u/Atomic9393
    [link] [comments]

/u/Atomic9393, Nov 15, 2020
  2. SquishyLemon07 Win User

Minecraft Preview Not Showing in InsiderHub

i am looking for the MInecraft Preview app for XSX that allows raytracing to be turned on for consoles not minecraft beta
  3. Jro2sav Win User

Your Favorite Upcoming Release

Hey there! and yes I'm also looking forward to the new realises, Defiantly Halo and even Minecraft with the raytracing can't wait to try it out!
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Help Cold War raytracing series S

Hi,

The Series S version of Cold War does not have the raytracing feature.
  5. WalkingIrish42 Win User

Minecraft Raytracing on Xbox Series X/S

I agree. Minecraft ray tracing should of been ready for the Xbox Series X release. Really hope Microsoft announces something soon. I was disappointed when they dropped the Super duper pack. Draw distance should be also better on next gen consoles!
  6. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Xbox Series X tech details are here!

Loved how they used minecraft for the raytracing photo, really shows you what lighting in a game can do. Nice to finally see the additional specs. Been thinking of backing off 4k and going back to 1440p. Seeing these specs makes me think that so even more
    even with the next gen. Would much rather have the 120fps than 4k at 60 fps.
Thema:

Is there a raytracing beta for Minecraft even if I have the Xbox Series S?

1. Is there a raytracing beta for Minecraft even if I have the Xbox Series S? - Similar Threads - raytracing beta Minecraft

2. How can I get RayTracing to work on Series S ??

in XboX Insiders
    How can I get RayTracing to work on Series S ??: Tryna find out how to get RayTracing to work on Xbox without needing a PC, Ive seen a few sites suggest tester pack but I'm unaware or packs that work on xbox. Any advice will be appreciated....
  3. the PC version of Resident Evil 7 (Xbox), will receive the raytracing patch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the PC version of Resident Evil 7 (Xbox), will receive the raytracing patch?: I don't know why, but this version is not updated, the patch for this version is: 10.4.0.2 [img] ba6cda66-b723-4bab-8384-4f9a4e6f04a6
  4. Minecraft Raytracing on Xbox Series X/S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Raytracing on Xbox Series X/S: IF YOU ARE READING THIS PLEASE SHARE ON ALL SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS, THIS WILL HELP BRING ATTENTION TO THE ISSUE THANK YOU! Minecraft has been a huge part of our lives. I know for myself it’s...
  5. Help Cold War raytracing series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help Cold War raytracing series S: Hi, I bought the xbox series s and I doesn't have the Raytracing data pack on Call of Duty Cold War, can someone help me?! Français/English (I have the right version of the game installed on my...
  6. Is there any new news about Minecraft raytracing on Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there any new news about Minecraft raytracing on Xbox?: I see the raytracing and upscale option but it’s locked submitted by /u/LazerIsGoated [link] [comments]
  7. Is it likely that Raytracing for Minecraft will come out of Beta soon?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it likely that Raytracing for Minecraft will come out of Beta soon?: With the next console generation being capable of raytracing, it seems like the perfect time to fully release raytracing as a feature for minecraft. It’s been in beta for a while, with numerous...
  8. How to download the texture pack to play Minecraft Beta with Raytracing in any world?

in XboX Insiders
    How to download the texture pack to play Minecraft Beta with Raytracing in any world?: I went to the nvidia website where you can download the Razzlecore RTX texture pack, it did download but i’m unsure how to actually run it inside minecraft submitted by /u/Cigher [link] [comments]
  9. have the beta version and detect RTX this pop-up, "Pack capability 'raytraced' is not...

in XboX Insiders
    have the beta version and detect RTX this pop-up, "Pack capability 'raytraced' is not...: i can activate the resource pack but there is a warning on the side saying "Pack capability 'raytraced' is not supported." i have the beta version and my rtx 2080 super is detected. submitted by...
  10. Just joined the raytracing minecraft beta, everything works great except for some reason my...

in XboX Insiders
    Just joined the raytracing minecraft beta, everything works great except for some reason my...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Sticky_Peanut [link] [comments]