Is there a public URL for a my XBOX account?

Discus and support Is there a public URL for a my XBOX account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I tried "live.xbox.com/Profile?Gamertag=MyGamertag", that doesn't work. Thanks you :) ffef5145-1dae-49b6-b6ed-09d2bf763441 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by darksidelsd, Nov 23, 2022.

1. darksidelsd
    darksidelsd Guest

I tried "live.xbox.com/Profile?Gamertag=MyGamertag", that doesn't work.

Thanks you Is there a public URL for a my XBOX account? :)

:)

darksidelsd, Nov 23, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Oh yes, I understand.

Sorry I hadn't understood correctly.

There is no sharing link, it is accessed only by searching for the gamertag of the process
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Darksidelsd, This link is just the direct access link to the user profile.

If I enter it, it will show my profile, not yours.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  4. darksidelsd Win User

Yes, i know, that's my problem. I want to know if there's a public accessable link for my XBOX profile. :/
  5. ChWood Win User

Can I have a public url for my profile on Xbox LIVE?

Having some trouble with getting mine to work...hoping to check my own card here...
  6. Daddy Kiefer Win User

Can I have a public url for my profile on Xbox LIVE?

Thema:

1. Is there a public URL for a my XBOX account? - Similar Threads - public URL account

2. my voice chat isnt working in any games and ive set all the settings to public, what should...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my voice chat isnt working in any games and ive set all the settings to public, what should...: my voice chat isnt working in any games and ive set all the settings to public, what should i do? 370a1b5b-f8b7-4a82-85b4-9b70f152e643
  3. How do I fix “you cannot join or host public games as one or more players are not allowed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix “you cannot join or host public games as one or more players are not allowed...: I’m on Minecraft Xbox 360 edition and when I try to join mini games I get sent you cannot join or host public games as one or more players are not aallowed to play multiplayer games on Xbox live...
  4. Where do I find the “ show server to public” button in the server settings snd where are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find the “ show server to public” button in the server settings snd where are...: Just wanna play with friends and can’t.. 989d5c94-58be-44ea-a1e9-8eb34f3cb73d
  5. Policies and Xbox Requirements public info usage for educational purposes

in XBoX on Windows
    Policies and Xbox Requirements public info usage for educational purposes: i have a question about https://learn.microsoft.com/uk-ua/gaming/gdk/_content/gc/policies/gc-policies-nav topics for xbox, pcgamepass and mobile quality standarts for compliance testing of games....
  6. Gamerscore Leaderboard is not updating and Achievements unlocked won't reflect on my public...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore Leaderboard is not updating and Achievements unlocked won't reflect on my public...: I have been dealing with this for a week now, have performed MS basic troubleshooting but the Gamerscore Leaderboard still will not update with achievements I have unlocked. It also won't appear...
  7. Gamerscore Leaderboad not updating and achievements unlocked won't show on my public profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore Leaderboad not updating and achievements unlocked won't show on my public profile: As title states. For at least the last few days, the Gamerscore Leaderboard will not update with achievements I have unlocked. They also won't appear on the social section of my public profile. I...
  8. Grounded Public Test for Update 1.3 Available for Xbox Insiders Today!

in XboX Insiders
    Grounded Public Test for Update 1.3 Available for Xbox Insiders Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  9. When does the public build that is the same as the builds we are on coming out?

in XboX Insiders
    When does the public build that is the same as the builds we are on coming out?: Just curious when this public build will be coming out. submitted by /u/Bossdad4life442 [link] [comments]
  10. When I am trying to join a public server it is saying please log into Xbox to join this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I am trying to join a public server it is saying please log into Xbox to join this...: I am playing in a public server from 2 weeks but from morning when I click on join it is saying 'please log into Xbox to join this server'. Please tell me hot ro fix this nor my all professional...