Is there a problem with Xbox X software
Discus and support Is there a problem with Xbox X software in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm currently waiting for my second Scorpio to be repaired and I wondering if there is a problem with the software, both of my Xbox X have had a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jontaylor6271, Feb 23, 2018.
Thema:
Is there a problem with Xbox X software
Loading...
-
Is there a problem with Xbox X software - Similar Threads - problem software
-
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Report a problem button not working properly.
in XboX InsidersReport a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...
in XboX InsidersAnother Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely... -
Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem
in XboX InsidersBattlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that... -
HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?
in XboX InsidersHDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy... -
problem with hori software
in XBoX Games and Appsproblem with hori software: i just bhought the racing wheel overdrive hori but i want to install the software to the wheel but in microsoft store i cant download it beacuse it says the product requires the folllowing ;... -
clipping software problem on fortnite
in XBoX on Consolesclipping software problem on fortnite: hi so i’ve been having this issue for a little while. everytime i press the record button to record a clip my controller disconnects for about 5-20 seconds. this controller is brand new and didn’t... -
a problem software upgrade
in XBoX on Consolesa problem software upgrade: good evening there is a problem after the last software upgrade on the xbox s i can't connect to the internet either with a wired network or with wifi i tried with the usb update osu1 but nothing...