Is there a option to cast cloud gaming to Chromecast on iOS?
Discus and support Is there a option to cast cloud gaming to Chromecast on iOS? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; As the title says. Is there a option for casting to Chromecast on iOS version on Game Pass cloud? My experience with Game Pass cloud gaming on iPhone... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GamingMirtha, Apr 21, 2021.
Thema:
Is there a option to cast cloud gaming to Chromecast on iOS?
Loading...
-
Is there a option to cast cloud gaming to Chromecast on iOS? - Similar Threads - option cast cloud
-
No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring
in XboX InsidersNo option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id... -
Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...
in XboX InsidersCan we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments] -
Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have... -
Can't see the "Claim digital license" option
in XboX InsidersCan't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the... -
How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...
in XboX InsidersHow is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was... -
Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?
in XboX InsidersDo they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital... -
Disk to digital option not working for me
in XboX InsidersDisk to digital option not working for me: I currently am enlisted in the beta ring version of the insider hub and im not getting the option for disk to digital on any of my games. I have the latest update it says. Anyone know the solution... -
Xcloud should include an option to cast your screen from your phone to a tv
in XboX InsidersXcloud should include an option to cast your screen from your phone to a tv: Like the title said i wanted to give a suggestion that the xcloud app should have an option to cast the screen from the app to the tv. Currently i cast my whole screen onto the tv and it sometimes... -
Windows 10 Unable to find Xbox one in Devices (Cast to option)
in XBoX Games and AppsWindows 10 Unable to find Xbox one in Devices (Cast to option): Recently downloaded Windows 10, and im trying to stream a movie on my PC to my Xbox one over the WiFi in my home. Before i updated to windows 10 from windows 7, I was able to do this easily with...