Is there a new issue with the update for the the xbox ? Ever since today Nov 1 2022 I can't...

Discus and support Is there a new issue with the update for the the xbox ? Ever since today Nov 1 2022 I can't... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Since the last update no one is showing in friends list which is affecting gaming with friends, the UI looks different. I'm using the xbox series X and... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Metmik, Nov 2, 2022.

1. Metmik
    Metmik Guest

Is there a new issue with the update for the the xbox ? Ever since today Nov 1 2022 I can't...

Since the last update no one is showing in friends list which is affecting gaming with friends, the UI looks different. I'm using the xbox series X and my friends that use the xbox 1s are having no issue seeing friends list. All other friends on xbox series X are unable to see friends list either.

:)

Metmik, Nov 2, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Is there a new issue with the update for the the xbox ? Ever since today Nov 1 2022 I can't see anyone on my friends list. The console looks updated and nothing seems to resolve the issue

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that there are multiple reports in regard to the same issue. However, there is no official announcement yet from Microsoft.

I would recommend reporting this through Xbox Status. Here you go: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
  3. aviator91 Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller USB doesn't work anymore, Bluetooth works fine.

I'm having the same issue since the update 10/13/2022. None of my controllers will power on. Wired or wireless. Batteries have been replaced an new wire purchased to see if that was the issue. Can't do anything. Need a fix ASAP.
  4. Peter Mo1 Win User

How can I add joysticks to the Xbox Adaptive Controller?

Thank you

I already did it

I leave San Jose USA

Invoice Date

Nov 30, 2022

Due Date

Nov 30, 2022

Ultrastik (XAC/PC compatible) - hand-built joystick

1 x £95.00

http://oneswitch.org.uk/page/shop-ultra-stik

£95.00

Subtotal

Shipping

£95.00

£45.00

Total

£140.00 GBP
  5. OJDrinker Win User

Halo MCC Halo 1 freezing and crashing

Updated GPU driver from 22.5.1 (4/28/2022) to 22.11.2 (12/1/2022) and the issue appears to be resolved.
    Tried it, didn't work. Still crashing over and over at the beginning of the first mission on the halo. Can't play the game.
  6. petlesso Win User

Stuck syncing data. Can't play Fallout 4

why hasnt MS responded? xbox has had synch issues since nov update
Thema:

1. Is there a new issue with the update for the the xbox ? Ever since today Nov 1 2022 I can't... - Similar Threads - issue update Ever

2. My remote play issues on pc since new update

in XboX Insiders
    My remote play issues on pc since new update: I did all updates on pc and on xbox' it connects tells me to enable remote play but then it doesn't not connect after just crashes... submitted by /u/IntheCloudsgaming [link] [comments]
  3. Gamepass update issue on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass update issue on PC: I am on PC and Xbox Gamepass has a required update. I try to update. It repeatedly errors out with error code 0x080070020 that seems to relate to multiple instances of the app running. But only...
  4. I'm having issues since the last update (beta)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having issues since the last update (beta): I am in the beta program and ever since the update I have been unable to join a party it says encountered an error. 0x89240001. When I try invite people to my party it says invite failed...
  5. Xbox one X issue, worked and then didn’t after update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one X issue, worked and then didn’t after update: So my brother in law passed away 3 months ago and I just turned his Xbox on yesterday and it said there was an update so I allowed it to do its thing and then when it was complete about 20 minutes...
  6. Issue resolved for latest PC app update (2/23/24)

in XboX Insiders
    Issue resolved for latest PC app update (2/23/24): You will need to use the gaming services repair tool to fix the issue. As I just updated it last night (2/22/24) and the next time I went to launch the same game I had been playing for the last 12...
  7. Win 11 latest update causing issues with xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Win 11 latest update causing issues with xbox 360 controller: Hi I updated my PC to the latest windows update and after that my wired Xbox 360 controller(s) have stopped working on my PC. I have reinstalled the drivers, tried different USB ports (USB 3.0...
  8. How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...: My Xbox One console isn't working properly. First I tried to complete an update on EAFC24 which was 3.5GB and it kept freezing and updating for a second or two at a time then freezing for another...
  9. Lastest Apha Skip Ahead Update Controller Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Lastest Apha Skip Ahead Update Controller Issue: Hi, Looking for some help as I cannot report this issue on my series x. I was playing Prince of Persia this morning and all was normal as normal can be. A forced update came in and I installed...
  10. Update issues. Can anyone please help

in XboX Insiders
    Update issues. Can anyone please help: Hi. I received a message for an update yesterday (24.01.2024) for my Xbox one. I went through the usual process, waited for it to finish and restart, so I can check for game updates. Once it...